Overrun by Hamas, Columbia University surrenders, sends students home for remainder of the year

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I can't say they don't deserve it. They deserve this and more.

Still, it's sad to see the terrorists winning.

This is Joe Biden's America.

JUST IN: Columbia University has announced classes will be remote for the rest of the year as anti-Israel protests rock the school.

There are now growing calls for tuition refunds for the $70k a year college now that it has practically turned into an online school.

"It’s vital that teaching and learning continue during this time. We recognize conditions vary across our campuses and thus are issuing the following guidelines," the school said while making the announcement.

I can't say they don't deserve it. They deserve this and more.

Still, it's sad to see the terrorists winning.

This is Joe Biden's America.

JUST IN: Columbia University has announced classes will be remote for the rest of the year as anti-Israel protests rock the school.

There are now growing calls for tuition refunds for the $70k a year college now that it has practically turned into an online school.

"It’s vital that teaching and learning continue during this time. We recognize conditions vary across our campuses and thus are issuing the following guidelines," the school said while making the announcement.

Just like the Nam war era.

That too.....I would also say Harvard, Yale, and the rest of the leftist schools.

It's already happening:

Billionaire Ackman, Others Pledge They Won't Hire Harvard Students Who Signed Letter Blaming Israel For Hamas Attack​

NYC should just use the vacant campus to house Illegals and the Homeless. They've been bitching about the number coming into the city, and Columbia is right in the neighborhood of Manhattan

Forum List

Back