Zone1 Overwhelming amount of racism in America is on the part of blacks toward whites

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Being hustled by hucksters in politics and media causes the focus on racism and exploits the public by Promoting it as if it is widespread and a real danger. Anyone opposing their agenda they are branded as a racist and dangerous.

I ain't even mad considering the job blacks are doing on each other....All a "cracker" like myself can do at this point is just stand back and watch them decimate themselves.

Maybe Soros can help elect more black prosecutors in blue areas to speed the process along.

I'll be just fine out here in the Hinterlands. ;)

No there isn't. That's a boldface lie.

Lets start seeing laws, policies, ordinances, etc., by blacks made to exclude whites from equal opportunity since we have somebody making the claim of blacks being more racist.

Lets start seeing laws, policies, ordinances, etc., by blacks made to exclude whites from equal opportunity since we have somebody making the claim of blacks being more racist.
Based upon your attitudes, statements and expressed beliefs, if you had the power, that’s exactly what you would do,

Being hustled by hucksters in politics and media causes the focus on racism and exploits the public by Promoting it as if it is widespread and a real danger. Anyone opposing their agenda they are branded as a racist and dangerous.
[URL
1710898635667.png

unfurl="true"]CITIZEN FREE PRESS

LOL!

You white racists will try anything to avoid the factthat your racism is still the major problem in this country today.

Forum List

Back