Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

Well, that's how little I think of Trumpism. I wish I had a better choice. But I will not exist in your universe.

By the way, I don't think you give two shits about those people, other than how you can leverage them.

By the way, I don't think you give two shits about those people, other than how you can leverage them.
Here is your admin
200.gif

California's prices dropped from $5 down to $4.398, but they can expect to see prices rise again because of the hurricane.
Just checked. Gas in CA in July was $4.23 ( not $5.00)
A year ago when it was $2.00 in most of the country CA was over $3.00.

It appears that has generally costs more in Ca.

Must be Biden’s fault huh?

OP lied?

Noooooo!

The trial lawyer he gets his talking points from lied. The OP was simply gullible and didn't bother to check to see if there was any validity to what they were being told.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another thread from the imaginary world of the right.

Yep, the world was perfect, gas was 10 cent a gallon, there was no taliban when trump was president. Nobody was dying of covid, there were no such a thing as migrants at our border, none of that until Biden took office. Yep we all lived in mansions with streets paved with gold. All our houses had 3 taps, hot, cold and champagne. Every American had a personal pot of gold sitting in their front yard. And we didn't have to worry about people stealing our gold because trump had solved the problem of crime. Yep, we lived in utopia until Biden and suddenly when he took office it just all disappeared.

Own it.

"Look around, at the $5 gas and the hobos pooping in our parks, at the constantly shifting vaccine/mask goalposts and the cat ladies/public school teachers determined to inject Ibram X. Kendian race hustling into your kids’ cerebellums. Look at the flag-draped caskets coming off the planes at Dover.

You did that, non-dead Biden voters.

You.

This is your failure.

Own it.

Electing Joe Biden was an essentially unserious act by essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria. And these entirely predictable consequences flowed from that failure on the part of people who refused to demand a real candidate instead of this exceptionally dumb ventriloquist dummy. None of the Democrats were prizes, but this guy can’t find his left slipper on his own, much less lead our country..."

Own Your Failure Biden Voters

Gas prices fluctuate…

People were crapping on the streets before Biden…

Flags on Coffins have been going on since I was born…

Has Biden failed?

Yes, and I will not excuse his failures.

Gas prices fluctuate…

People were crapping on the streets before Biden…

Flags on Coffins have been going on since I was born…

Has Biden failed?

Yes, and I will not excuse his failures.
I disagree. He succeeded in getting an enormous number of our allies out.

He got all but a few American civilians (who should have gotten THEMSELVES out months ago) out

And he extricated us from that forever war.

It may not have been pretty but it was successful

The trial lawyer he gets his talking points from lied. The OP was simply gullible and didn't bother to check to see if there was any validity to what they were being told.
Bullshit. He’s a partisan liar

Own it.

"Look around, at the $5 gas and the hobos pooping in our parks, at the constantly shifting vaccine/mask goalposts and the cat ladies/public school teachers determined to inject Ibram X. Kendian race hustling into your kids’ cerebellums. Look at the flag-draped caskets coming off the planes at Dover.

You did that, non-dead Biden voters.

You.

This is your failure.

Own it.

Electing Joe Biden was an essentially unserious act by essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria. And these entirely predictable consequences flowed from that failure on the part of people who refused to demand a real candidate instead of this exceptionally dumb ventriloquist dummy. None of the Democrats were prizes, but this guy can’t find his left slipper on his own, much less lead our country..."

Own Your Failure Biden Voters
Turn off faux news and look around. Shit is no where near as bad as you think.

Just checked. Gas in CA in July was $4.23 ( not $5.00)
A year ago when it was $2.00 in most of the country CA was over $3.00.

It appears that has generally costs more in Ca.

Must be Biden’s fault huh?

Gas Taxes are a good chunk of why Gas prices are high in States like California.

If people would bother to educate themselves on stuff like that along with other stuff they would learn why they pay so much.

I disagree. He succeeded in getting an enormous number of our allies out.

He got all but a few American civilians (who should have gotten THEMSELVES out months ago) out

And he extricated us from that forever war.

It may not have been pretty but it was successful
Hell if it was!

If the same shit happened when Trump was President you would have called it a failure and I still will call it a failure!

So cut the bullshit Biden has failed!

Hell if it was!

If the same shit happened when Trump was President you would have called it a failure and I still will call it a failure!

So cut the bullshit Biden has failed!

I fully supported Trump when he said he was going to withdraw the troops. I said I didn't believe he would actually do it and he didn't as he isn't so good at actually following through with the hard stuff but I most certainly would have considered the exact same thing under Trump as a success.

I've argued for 18 years to get the troops out but I should now condemn the one that did that because it was messy? We knew all along it was which is why Bush, Obama and Trump failed to do it. I didn't even vote for Biden.

Mine was a vote against Trumpism, and I'll never regret that.

Yes, in your warped TDS mind, voting for a Chinese puppet was a better option. That is indicative of a clear physiological syndrome. Hate forbids you from making any reasonable judgement.

Forum List

Back