Own Your Failure, Biden Voters

Where is this five dollar a gallon of gas for Trump suckers to buy?

California's prices dropped from $5 down to $4.398, but they can expect to see prices rise again because of the hurricane.

California's prices dropped from $5 down to $4.398, but they can expect to see prices rise again because of the hurricane.
I am sure that the hurricane struck because Biden...The oil wells were capped during Trump is Biden's fault, the refineries that shut down during Trump is Biden's fault also, in fact every tiny microbe is Biden's fault along with your soiled undies.. Oh look a cloud damn that Biden!

Town Hall is a joke of a news site why do you use it?

And yet you support and defend him and his idiocy at every opportunity?

Yeah, right.
I have yet to support Biden. What I am doing is propagating disdain for idiots who blame another person for what happens in their life whether they did anything or not.

My God. Even if one of your loved ones was raped and murdered in Afghanistan. God you alarm clock button pushers are alarming
Well, that's how little I think of Trumpism. I wish I had a better choice. But I will not exist in your universe.

By the way, I don't think you give two shits about those people, other than how you can leverage them.

I'm not a moderate, nor have I ever claimed to be. That's just your alternate universe speaking to you.

And that's precisely what I voted against.
This whole Right v Left thing is just a divider...

We are independent thinking people...

I am sorry but some of the especially RWers here are just robots, they tow the tribal line, if Trump wanted communism they would say 'Hello Comrade'... There is LWers like that as well but they don't have the even a fraction of the same hold on the party...

People have a duty to be properly informed and not go to areas which doesn't challenge you tribal views..

By the way you might like this:

Eye opener to the Fox/Trump relationship... Austrialian crew, done some great investigative journalism in the past..

Well, that's how little I think of Trumpism. I wish I had a better choice. But I will not exist in your universe.

By the way, I don't think you give two shits about those people, other than how you can leverage them.

I'm always rooting for America to succeed and there are many reasons why Canada should be a Republic and not a Constitutional Monarchy. Not least of which is how insulting it is to be a member of a monarchy in 2021, I know how unaccountable such a system is.

That said, I cannot lie that there are some policies being enacted in the U.S which make little sense to me. In the case of the Open Borders, your courts wisely addressed it. Other issues are purely in the hands of legislators.

This whole Right v Left thing is just a divider...

We are independent thinking people...

I am sorry but some of the especially RWers here are just robots, they tow the tribal line, if Trump wanted communism they would say 'Hello Comrade'... There is LWers like that as well but they don't have the even a fraction of the same hold on the party...

People have a duty to be properly informed and not go to areas which doesn't challenge you tribal views..

By the way you might like this:

Eye opener to the Fox/Trump relationship... Austrialian crew, done some great investigative journalism in the past..

I was watching that on YouTube yesterday!

This is a literal group pathology, not seen at this scale in 80 years. Nothing can be done about it on an internet message board.

Mac1958
Guess you don't like low gas prices, a great economy and jobs all across the country.

Well you got what you wanted. You voted for an incompetent boob. Congrats.

I found this for you..............

Another article claimed some places in NY are hitting $5 a gallon now because of Bidens tax in creases.
Biden has not raised gas taxes...Funny how that works....Now the states have raised gas taxes and my all GOP ran state did as such. Trying to blame one person for what another person has done is most disingenuous but you like playing the lying game, eh?

Like the article said, "essentially unserious people applying essentially unserious criteria."

You Biden-supporters apparently have little to no remorse. Your whole administration is coming apart at the seams and all you people can do is come up with "But Trump..."

You posted an article you are unable to defend and then want to condemn others for their choices?

Where is this $5 gas? If you want me to look around at something and I do not see it, why should I believe anything else stated?

You posted an article you are unable to defend and then want to condemn others for their choices?

Where is this $5 gas? If you want me to look around at something and I do not see it, why should I believe anything else stated?
Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

Forum List

Back