Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

There you go again with conspiracy nonsense. You don't have a fucking clue of the area and what is nearby. Naval Base Ventura County and San Nicholas Island. That area is under supervision at all times as with the other Channel Islands. By satellite, early warning surveillance aircraft including unmanned Triton.
The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!
Radar would just show another of millions of fish and pleasure boats
Ever hear of a panga boat? The Coast Guard catches them around here. The f'n Chinese and Russians too. Oh yeah, don't forget about Vandenberg AFB nearby. I don't think he meant a fish finder. Fool.
There you go again with conspiracy nonsense. You don't have a fucking clue of the area and what is nearby. Naval Base Ventura County and San Nicholas Island. That area is under supervision at all times as with the other Channel Islands. By satellite, early warning surveillance aircraft including unmanned Triton.
The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!
Ever hear of a panga boat? The Coast Guard catches them around here. The f'n Chinese and Russians too. Oh yeah, don't forget about Vandenberg AFB nearby. I don't think he meant a fish finder. Fool.
As if all boats are tracked by radar....

Does not happen, turn bbn off the tv

You don't think commercial boats are required to have transponders? More idiocy from you! Expected.

You are such an idiot.
Deplorable idiot to you

Pitiful would be a much more apt description. I always pity the mentally infirm.
Thanks for being obsessive compulsive and responding 16 times

You might need some Oxygen at this point

Yawn

You need a brain transplant. The one you have is defective.
Ask the FBI about that kiddy

Or the compressor itself.

The compressor for air tanks would not have been running at night. On a dive boat, that compressor would have been inspected regularly and meticulously.

Unlike the uninformed OP of this thread, I will wait for the investigations are complete before making accusations.

You, (okfine) calmly put forth a different cause for discussion. Calmly you put forth the idea. Unlike the OP who has now thrown up at least three threads on the same subject, with his hair on fire.

Next

Next

As if all boats are tracked by radar....

Does not happen, turn bbn off the tv

You don't think commercial boats are required to have transponders? More idiocy from you! Expected.
Wouldnt take a commercial boat old man

Maybe it has something to do with the compressed air tanks and their explosive potential
Highly unlikely that compressed air started this
MORON ALERT!!!

You and Frannie have been here quite a while. No need for an alert.
Hey its obsessive compulsive again....

Obamacare covers this pop, for a small 7000 deductible anyway

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!

The compressor for air tanks would not have been running at night. On a dive boat, that compressor would have been inspected regularly and meticulously.

Unlike the uninformed OP of this thread, I will wait for the investigations are complete before making accusations.

You, (okfine) calmly put forth a different cause for discussion. Calmly you put forth the idea. Unlike the OP who has now thrown up at least three threads on the same subject, with his hair on fire.
Their will never be a finding here they might spend 100 million to hide the truth though

You are such an idiot.
Deplorable idiot to you

Pitiful would be a much more apt description. I always pity the mentally infirm.

Yawn

The FBI has your defective brain?

MORON ALERT!!!

Hey its obsessive compulsive again....

Obamacare covers this pop, for a small 7000 deductible anyway

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!
Says the moron who believed that O2 burns

Lol

Deplorable idiot to you

Yawn

The FBI has your defective brain?

Yawn, ask them

10 Symptoms of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

The lead is SB County Sheriff. Their jurisdiction.

So, why the ATF? No alcohol, tobacco, firearms or explosives were indicated in any way.

Maybe it has something to do with the compressed air tanks and their explosive potential
MORON ALERT!!!
Pictured is a portable compressor for filling scuba tanks. I wonder what goes in that FUEL tank? AIR?

First-Compressor.jpg

So, why the ATF? No alcohol, tobacco, firearms or explosives were indicated in any way.

MORON ALERT!!!
Pictured is a portable compressor for filling scuba tanks. I wonder what goes in that FUEL tank? AIR?

View attachment 278304
Again retard the compressor was not being used to fill air tanks while people were sleeping and as such had no ignition source.

You are 8 right

Maybe the government should ban and confiscate small dive boats like this. There is not Constitutionally guaranteed right to "boat".
No but since their was 39 people on this 75 foot boat there was only 1.92 feet of boat per person, that ratio is far too low. On my 18 footer I have had my entire family out of 4 people and that renders a ratio of 4.5 feet per person, typically I have 8 or 18 feet per person.

Math works, someone inform the coast guard

Your boat is not used commercially, and your metric is not relevant as boats are designed differently for different things, so one size metric does not fit all.

The berthing area had two means of egress, both blocked by fire. As the galley is often the place where fires start, I would not place it next to a berthing area. However, size constraints may make this unavoidable.

This type of tragedy is a very, very rate occurrence. It could be called a "fluke" accident, but look for politicians to crawl out of the woodwork for knee jerk over zealous reactions.
I saw the berthing on this boat, no way I would sleep there....

This boat is commercial it is 295 feet long and berths 36 people max

LAUREN L Yacht Charter Price - Cassens-Werft Luxury Yacht Charter

Next
I bet there is a special colored toilet on it for people like you.

Next

Say-Wut-S.png

Maybe the government should ban and confiscate small dive boats like this. There is not Constitutionally guaranteed right to "boat".
No but since their was 39 people on this 75 foot boat there was only 1.92 feet of boat per person, that ratio is far too low. On my 18 footer I have had my entire family out of 4 people and that renders a ratio of 4.5 feet per person, typically I have 8 or 18 feet per person.

Your boat is not used commercially, and your metric is not relevant as boats are designed differently for different things, so one size metric does not fit all.

The berthing area had two means of egress, both blocked by fire. As the galley is often the place where fires start, I would not place it next to a berthing area. However, size constraints may make this unavoidable.

This type of tragedy is a very, very rate occurrence. It could be called a "fluke" accident, but look for politicians to crawl out of the woodwork for knee jerk over zealous reactions.
I saw the berthing on this boat, no way I would sleep there....

This boat is commercial it is 295 feet long and berths 36 people max

LAUREN L Yacht Charter Price - Cassens-Werft Luxury Yacht Charter

Next
I bet there is a special colored toilet on it for people like you.
Tell us year old scared lawyer type, how does a gas engine that is pull start and not running cause a fire

Kid I build rebuild and just plain understand things that you can only Google

Butt out

Next

Say-Wut-S.png
As soon as fools like you get involved and scream conspiracy

Then I know I am on the right trail

34 people were burned to death

This does not happen every day

MORON ALERT!!!

Oh, so now you bang on me? Fuck you.

MORON ALERT!!!

Oh, so now you bang on me? Fuck you.
The admiral is really an acting destroyer captain, hiding out as a school teacher

You're really good my friend. I can't tell if you're really that stupid or you're pretending to be that stupid. Where in tarnation is the capacity of a boat/ship determined by its length being divided by the number of passengers? WHERE?

Norwegian Joy weighs about 167,725 GT and is 333.46 ft long, having the capacity to accommodate almost 3,880 passengers at a time.
Read more at: 10 Largest Cruise Ship in the World Of 2019

Using your "logic", that is 333.46 ft divided by 3,880 passengers which equal 0.085 feet per passenger. SHUT THIS SHIP DOWN, SHUT THIS SHIP DOWN! Illegal and criminal according to...FRANNIE!

Miniions-Th.gif

Again retard the compressor was not being used to fill air tanks while people were sleeping and as such had no ignition source.

You are 8 right

Why are you so desperate that you call people names for putting forth a possible source of the fire? You, the person using your own creation of math to establish how many you THINK should be on board a boat/ship. Really?

You're really good my friend. I can't tell if you're really that stupid or you're pretending to be that stupid. Where in tarnation is the capacity of a boat/ship determined by its length being divided by the number of passengers? WHERE?

Norwegian Joy weighs about 167,725 GT and is 333.46 ft long, having the capacity to accommodate almost 3,880 passengers at a time.
Read more at: 10 Largest Cruise Ship in the World Of 2019

Using your "logic", that is 333.46 ft divided by 3,880 passengers which equal 0.085 feet per passenger. SHUT THIS SHIP DOWN, SHUT THIS SHIP DOWN! Illegal and criminal according to...FRANNIE!

Miniions-Th.gif
Funny because I circled the Norwegian gem once in ny harbor. These ships have 8 to 15 decks, they are literally skyscrapers at sea, my boat dipped in the foam behind the ship cool as hell

So you aren't informing me kid. You cant

Forum List

Back