Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

Again retard the compressor was not being used to fill air tanks while people were sleeping and as such had no ignition source.

You are 8 right

Why are you so desperate that you call people names for putting forth a possible source of the fire? You, the person using your own creation of math to establish how many you THINK should be on board a boat/ship. Really?
Because 34 people including entire families are dead. There are war battles that have less death, this is as said a wartime total

The design of the boat is known

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

The design of the boat is known

th%20%281%29-S.jpg
Dude they have design plans. The designer already screamed that the guard approved it

Are you trying to prove me brighter than I already know I am per some uber secret government plan that involves silly putty and quantum microchips, beaming entangled data to the mother bus?

Last edited:
Highly unlikely that compressed air started this
MORON ALERT!!!

You and Frannie have been here quite a while. No need for an alert.
Hey its obsessive compulsive again....

Obamacare covers this pop, for a small 7000 deductible anyway

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!
Says the moron who believed that O2 burns

Lol

always-S.jpg

MORON ALERT!!!

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Again retard the compressor was not being used to fill air tanks while people were sleeping and as such had no ignition source.

You are 8 right

Why are you so desperate that you call people names for putting forth a possible source of the fire? You, the person using your own creation of math to establish how many you THINK should be on board a boat/ship. Really?
Because 34 people including entire families are dead. There are war battles that have less death, this is as said a wartime total

So, to you, that justifies you behaving like an idiot? How?

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Why ask someone else why you lie?

You don't know? Seek help!

You are 8 right

So, to you, that justifies you behaving like an idiot? How?
What to you justifies 34 dead

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

To call me a liar you must know the truth here. If you do, then you did it.

Why?

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Golden Ray overturned in Georgia

APTOPIX_Georgia_Cargo_Ship_17222

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Specifically, what does this have to do with a dive boat tragedy off the coast of California?

We all see that you demand to make a fool of yourself with three bizarre threads on the same tragedy. All from the point of view that you know things that no one else in the world knows. Now a totally different subject.

Are you under professional care? If not, seek help.

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Specifically, what does this have to do with a dive boat tragedy off the coast of California?

We all see that you demand to make a fool of yourself with three bizarre threads on the same tragedy. All from the point of view that you know things that no one else in the world knows. Now a totally different subject.

Are you under professional care? If not, seek help.
Dude less people die in some military operations, the press leaves this out

Sometimes tragedy happens.

The customers all booked on the boat knowing what they were getting with the confined sleeping space. They chose the cheaper ticket on that boat instead of chartering something more expensive with more room.

A liberal mindset will look for somebody else to blame. A Conservative mindset will accept personal responsibility for life's decisions.

Conservatives don't sue when they feel they have been wronged?

Pictured is a portable compressor for filling scuba tanks. I wonder what goes in that FUEL tank? AIR?

first-compressor-jpg.278304

Onboard a dive boat the air compressor would be run by an electric motor.
Not necessarily so. Since electric types will require a sizable generator, which, most likely will be powered by a gas or diesel powerplant itself. Portable fuel powered units take up less space and electric models need a lot of AC power to run a compressor.
If the passengers were sleeping, I agree that a compressor wasn't being used due to noise, but, a generator? Maybe.

Another update:

Conception Salvage And Search Operations Still On Hold » KVTA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back