Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

Nobody ever said that either!

You already determined that the Iranians did it, right?
I said that just hours after the fire that the USA issued a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. See if you can disprove that acting captain Kirk...……………

FBI investigating crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7b6eac-d363-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

No, you prove the conspiracy theory that only you have created in your tiny little mind.

Like everything else you claim, you have no evidence and then put words in people's mouths to justify your own idiocy.
You claimed that Oxygen burns like blues man your alter ego

Quote it, dumbass!

You can't because I have given you ample opportunity and you have failed at every opportunity.

You just prove over and over that you are a lying POS!
Big words from the acting captain of homeroom that taught all the kids in the school that O2 is flammable

Good going chief, Pocohontas is counting on your vote, so is Castro

Quote it, dumbass!

I said that just hours after the fire that the USA issued a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. See if you can disprove that acting captain Kirk...……………

FBI investigating crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7b6eac-d363-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

No, you prove the conspiracy theory that only you have created in your tiny little mind.

Like everything else you claim, you have no evidence and then put words in people's mouths to justify your own idiocy.
You claimed that Oxygen burns like blues man your alter ego

Quote it, dumbass!

You can't because I have given you ample opportunity and you have failed at every opportunity.

You just prove over and over that you are a lying POS!
Big words from the acting captain of homeroom that taught all the kids in the school that O2 is flammable

Good going chief, Pocohontas is counting on your vote, so is Castro

Quote it, dumbass!
Look kid, you are not anyone's boss, the only place where you issue orders is on your fake destroyer where you are the acting captain. Then you wake up and wipe

Guess they never let you be the acting acetylene torch cutter.......

Goofy blues said that Oxygen is flammable too, was he a student of yours?

Yawn, issue another order cap

Last edited:
This is something you see more in lesser nations.
Indeed. Unfortunately it was allowed to happen here, the sad thing is the people defending the boat owners without knowing what happened other than they let 34 people burn

I'm not defending the boat owners. I'm defending the rule of law. We are nation of laws, not opinionated lynch mobs.

What I'm against is this left-wing knee jerk- they are rich people, and therefore any accident is really them letting "34 people burn", destroying of people's lives without just cause.

Let it go to trial if needed. Let a jury hear all the evidence. Let us at least get all the evidence out there.... AND THEN.. I will determine what I believe from that.

I'm not doing this 'guilty by twitter' judge Kavanaugh thing.

The phrase is "innocent until proven guilty" not "innocent until proven wealthy".

Everything you do in life has a risk. When you get on a boat, you are taking a risk. That's a fact of life. Can you prove the owners of the boat, knew and / or were warned of a extremely risky conditions on the boat, that could result in death, and intentionally knowingly choose to not heed those warning? Ok, then find a proper punishment for negligent homicide.

But this is an event barely 8 days old. Do you really think the investigation has progressed enough to have a definitive conclusion yet? Have they even recovers the remains of the boat?

And what is this "sad it was 'allowed' to happen here" crap? That implies that somehow government officials knew this guy was going to set his boat on fire, and cause everyone to die? You think they stamped their approval on it?

I don't even understand that line of thinking, because you are implying that somehow G-vernment is omniscient, and can magically stop all accidents. If that's what you think, how about Government stops all the car accidents first, since that kills a tons more people. Why is government "allowing" it to happen?

34 people burned to death, the FBI is investigating their deaths. The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated. A ship just turned over in Georgia, seriously it looks like the Poseidon Adventure and NO ONE DIED. 34 dead is a serious war battle death number, this can not ever be minimized in America

It isn't being minimized...... the FBI is investigating it. No one anywhere is minimizing it.

The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated.

Yeah, and they found that there was nothing to the claims against Kavanaough.

The fact the FBI is investigating means nothing in relation to whether they are guilty. It just means they are investigating.

When the evidence is collected, and analyzed, we'll find out if anyone is guilty of anything. Until then.... they are innocent. That's how the laws in this land work.

MORON ALERT!!!

You and Frannie have been here quite a while. No need for an alert.
Hey its obsessive compulsive again....

Obamacare covers this pop, for a small 7000 deductible anyway

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!
Says the moron who believed that O2 burns

Lol
Oxygen is extremely flammable

Unfortunately, Frannie is correct. Oxygen is not flammable.

Here's What Happens When You Smoke Near an Oxygen Tank

Despite popular opinion, oxygen is not flammable. You can prove this by preparing oxygen gas and bubbling it through soapy water to make bubbles. If you try to ignite the bubbles, they won't burn.
Oxygen itself, is not burnable. It is an oxidizer. It does not burn itself, but rather helps other things burn. Nearly anything that burns, in the presence of more oxygen will burn hotter and faster.

Indeed. Unfortunately it was allowed to happen here, the sad thing is the people defending the boat owners without knowing what happened other than they let 34 people burn

I'm not defending the boat owners. I'm defending the rule of law. We are nation of laws, not opinionated lynch mobs.

What I'm against is this left-wing knee jerk- they are rich people, and therefore any accident is really them letting "34 people burn", destroying of people's lives without just cause.

Let it go to trial if needed. Let a jury hear all the evidence. Let us at least get all the evidence out there.... AND THEN.. I will determine what I believe from that.

The phrase is "innocent until proven guilty" not "innocent until proven wealthy".

Everything you do in life has a risk. When you get on a boat, you are taking a risk. That's a fact of life. Can you prove the owners of the boat, knew and / or were warned of a extremely risky conditions on the boat, that could result in death, and intentionally knowingly choose to not heed those warning? Ok, then find a proper punishment for negligent homicide.

But this is an event barely 8 days old. Do you really think the investigation has progressed enough to have a definitive conclusion yet? Have they even recovers the remains of the boat?

And what is this "sad it was 'allowed' to happen here" crap? That implies that somehow government officials knew this guy was going to set his boat on fire, and cause everyone to die? You think they stamped their approval on it?

I don't even understand that line of thinking, because you are implying that somehow G-vernment is omniscient, and can magically stop all accidents. If that's what you think, how about Government stops all the car accidents first, since that kills a tons more people. Why is government "allowing" it to happen?

34 people burned to death, the FBI is investigating their deaths. The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated. A ship just turned over in Georgia, seriously it looks like the Poseidon Adventure and NO ONE DIED. 34 dead is a serious war battle death number, this can not ever be minimized in America

It isn't being minimized...... the FBI is investigating it. No one anywhere is minimizing it.

The fact the FBI is investigating means nothing in relation to whether they are guilty. It just means they are investigating.

When the evidence is collected, and analyzed, we'll find out if anyone is guilty of anything. Until then.... they are innocent. That's how the laws in this land work.
Wrong people here have already vindicated the company that packed 34 people onto a 10 person boat

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!

Lol

Unfortunately, Frannie is correct. Oxygen is not flammable.

Here's What Happens When You Smoke Near an Oxygen Tank

Despite popular opinion, oxygen is not flammable. You can prove this by preparing oxygen gas and bubbling it through soapy water to make bubbles. If you try to ignite the bubbles, they won't burn.
Oxygen itself, is not burnable. It is an oxidizer. It does not burn itself, but rather helps other things burn. Nearly anything that burns, in the presence of more oxygen will burn hotter and faster.

Right O2 just makes anything flammable burn even hotter so it's just as dangerous as any flammable gas

Not necessarily so. Since electric types will require a sizable generator, which, most likely will be powered by a gas or diesel powerplant itself. Portable fuel powered units take up less space and electric models need a lot of AC power to run a compressor.
If the passengers were sleeping, I agree that a compressor wasn't being used due to noise, but, a generator? Maybe.

Yes, necessarily so. This was a boat, specifically used for diving. They would have had a large compressor on board. A gas-powered compressor comes with the danger of wind direction blowing exhaust fumes into the air intake.

This isn't speculation, I am a certified diver and some of my misspent youth was onboard dive boats in Miami to Key West area. I worked as a diver for the Miami SeaQuarium on their dive boats and filled in as a divemaster on boats in the Florida Keys. All many decades ago but they would not take a step backward.

Wrong people here have already vindicated the company that packed 34 people onto a 10 person boat

Why do you continue to make that same, stupid comment? Are you proud of being a liar?
Why do you keep on acting as if 34 people burning to death is acceptable?

It's not and the FBI only investigates if crimes are expected

Last edited:
MORON ALERT!!!

Lol
Wrong dumbass.

PS These divers were not breathing pure O2 but compressed air. But you tell me again how flammable O2 is

Why do you keep on acting as 34 people burning to death is acceptable?

It's not and the FBI only investigates if crimes are expected.

Why do you continue to make that same, stupid comment? Are you proud of being a liar?
Why do you keep focusing on me and not on the 34 people who died tragically in a fire that should not have happened

Wrong dumbass.

PS These divers were not breathing pure O2 but compressed air. But you tell me again how flammable O2 is

Aside from deflecting from the topic of this stupid thread, why are you hung up on lying about who said O2 is, or is not, flammable.

You started three, totally misleading threads on a tragedy. Then you go on to lie about every aspect of this tragedy. What in the heck is the matter with you?

Wrong dumbass.

Aside from deflecting from the topic of this stupid thread, why are you hung up on lying about who said O2 is, or is not, flammable.

You started three, totally misleading threads on a tragedy. Then you go on to lie about every aspect of this tragedy. What in the heck is the matter with you?
34 people were killed, 2 people claimed that O2 is flammable. Why do you care that I find 34 people being burned alive important enough to discuss.

Yawn, you cant stop me, I do not determine the truth but be certain it will be heard

Last edited:
There you go again with conspiracy nonsense. You don't have a fucking clue of the area and what is nearby. Naval Base Ventura County and San Nicholas Island. That area is under supervision at all times as with the other Channel Islands. By satellite, early warning surveillance aircraft including unmanned Triton.
The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!
Radar would just show another of millions of fish and pleasure boats

You are such an idiot.
Deplorable idiot to you

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!
Radar would just show another of millions of fish and pleasure boats

You are such an idiot.
Deplorable idiot to you

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^
Terminal scuba trip with Adolf

34 people onto a 10 person boat?

Where are you getting that from?

What Is Your Boat's Passenger Capacity?

A very general estimate, is that you take length X width, and divide by 18, and you end up with a rough number of how many people a boat can reasonably carry.

Now these are very general standards, not set in stone, but a relatively good rough estimate on how many people you can carry.

That means that a 30 foot boat, that is 10 feet wide, should carry 16 people.

You claimed that the boat was designed for 10 people? But that boat was a 75-foot boat.

All 34 people who were unaccounted for from California boat fire are presumed dead

In all, emergency crews have recovered 20 bodies from the site around the Conception, the 75-foot boat that sank off the northern coast of Santa Cruz Island after catching fire at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.​

So unless you are going to claim the boat was only 2 feet wide, and 75 feet long..... then to claim the boat was only designed for 10 people is beyond ridiculous.

Conception - Truth Aquatics

According to their own information, the ship was 25 feet wide. That leaves a rough estimate of a capacity of 100 people or more.

Now of course with larger boats, there is a different limiting factor. However, regardless of what the actual manufacturing capacity is, it was a heck of a lot bigger than 10 people.

And that right there is what I'm talking about. You have already condemned these people with fictional information, like the capacity of the boat was 10, and they had 34 on it... when that is not even remotely close to the truth.

A very general estimate, is that you take length X width, and divide by 18, and you end up with a rough number of how many people a boat can reasonably carry.

Now these are very general standards, not set in stone, but a relatively good rough estimate on how many people you can carry.

You claimed that the boat was designed for 10 people? But that boat was a 75-foot boat.

All 34 people who were unaccounted for from California boat fire are presumed dead

In all, emergency crews have recovered 20 bodies from the site around the Conception, the 75-foot boat that sank off the northern coast of Santa Cruz Island after catching fire at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.​

So unless you are going to claim the boat was only 2 feet wide, and 75 feet long..... then to claim the boat was only designed for 10 people is beyond ridiculous.

According to their own information, the ship was 25 feet wide. That leaves a rough estimate of a capacity of 100 people or more.

Now of course with larger boats, there is a different limiting factor. However, regardless of what the actual manufacturing capacity is, it was a heck of a lot bigger than 10 people.

And that right there is what I'm talking about. You have already condemned these people with fictional information, like the capacity of the boat was 10, and they had 34 on it... when that is not even remotely close to the truth.
The number of people that can possibly be slept on a boat is not the same number as how many people a boat can hold safely. I have been on larger boats that slept zero as they were day boats, this is the error, does the boat have showers ample freezer space, how many bathrooms, and on and on. Entire families burned to death and you babble that it's just fine.

If that boat had been a problem for divers, I'm sure that company would have been out of business a long time ago.

If that boat had been a problem for divers, I'm sure that company would have been out of business a long time ago.
It is a problem for the owner now

Last edited:

Forum List

Back