Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

Or the compressor itself.
Highly unlikely that compressed air started this
MORON ALERT!!!

You and Frannie have been here quite a while. No need for an alert.
Oh, so now you bang on me? Fuck you.
The admiral is really an acting destroyer captain, hiding out as a school teacher

You do know some people accomplish more than respiration in their lifetime. I am currently in my third career.

Maybe it has something to do with the compressed air tanks and their explosive potential
MORON ALERT!!!

My apologies. I did not mean to include you in that statement.

Again retard the compressor was not being used to fill air tanks while people were sleeping and as such had no ignition source.

You are 8 right

Why are you so desperate that you call people names for putting forth a possible source of the fire? You, the person using your own creation of math to establish how many you THINK should be on board a boat/ship. Really?
Because 34 people including entire families are dead. There are war battles that have less death, this is as said a wartime total

WTF?

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!
Says the moron who believed that O2 burns

Lol

always-S.jpg
Ask Edward

Why ask someone else why you lie?

You don't know? Seek help!
Golden Ray overturned in Georgia

APTOPIX_Georgia_Cargo_Ship_17222

Obviously the Iranians are responsible!

Wait! Trump canceled the talks with the Taliban! That must have been who did it!

MORON ALERT!!!

Apology accepted.

This is something you see more in lesser nations.
Indeed. Unfortunately it was allowed to happen here, the sad thing is the people defending the boat owners without knowing what happened other than they let 34 people burn

I'm not defending the boat owners. I'm defending the rule of law. We are nation of laws, not opinionated lynch mobs.

What I'm against is this left-wing knee jerk- they are rich people, and therefore any accident is really them letting "34 people burn", destroying of people's lives without just cause.

Let it go to trial if needed. Let a jury hear all the evidence. Let us at least get all the evidence out there.... AND THEN.. I will determine what I believe from that.

I'm not doing this 'guilty by twitter' judge Kavanaugh thing.

The phrase is "innocent until proven guilty" not "innocent until proven wealthy".

Everything you do in life has a risk. When you get on a boat, you are taking a risk. That's a fact of life. Can you prove the owners of the boat, knew and / or were warned of a extremely risky conditions on the boat, that could result in death, and intentionally knowingly choose to not heed those warning? Ok, then find a proper punishment for negligent homicide.

But this is an event barely 8 days old. Do you really think the investigation has progressed enough to have a definitive conclusion yet? Have they even recovers the remains of the boat?

And what is this "sad it was 'allowed' to happen here" crap? That implies that somehow government officials knew this guy was going to set his boat on fire, and cause everyone to die? You think they stamped their approval on it?

I don't even understand that line of thinking, because you are implying that somehow G-vernment is omniscient, and can magically stop all accidents. If that's what you think, how about Government stops all the car accidents first, since that kills a tons more people. Why is government "allowing" it to happen?

Dude less people die in some military operations, the press leaves this out

whats-your-point-Th.jpg
The point is that 34 people died and retards here do not even want an investigation.

Why

Nobody ever said that either!

You already determined that the Iranians did it, right?
Tell us more about how Oxygen burns Gilligan little buddy, we need the expertise that you funnel to the down syndrome kids in your school

This is something you see more in lesser nations.
Indeed. Unfortunately it was allowed to happen here, the sad thing is the people defending the boat owners without knowing what happened other than they let 34 people burn

I'm not defending the boat owners. I'm defending the rule of law. We are nation of laws, not opinionated lynch mobs.

What I'm against is this left-wing knee jerk- they are rich people, and therefore any accident is really them letting "34 people burn", destroying of people's lives without just cause.

Let it go to trial if needed. Let a jury hear all the evidence. Let us at least get all the evidence out there.... AND THEN.. I will determine what I believe from that.

I'm not doing this 'guilty by twitter' judge Kavanaugh thing.

The phrase is "innocent until proven guilty" not "innocent until proven wealthy".

Everything you do in life has a risk. When you get on a boat, you are taking a risk. That's a fact of life. Can you prove the owners of the boat, knew and / or were warned of a extremely risky conditions on the boat, that could result in death, and intentionally knowingly choose to not heed those warning? Ok, then find a proper punishment for negligent homicide.

But this is an event barely 8 days old. Do you really think the investigation has progressed enough to have a definitive conclusion yet? Have they even recovers the remains of the boat?

And what is this "sad it was 'allowed' to happen here" crap? That implies that somehow government officials knew this guy was going to set his boat on fire, and cause everyone to die? You think they stamped their approval on it?

I don't even understand that line of thinking, because you are implying that somehow G-vernment is omniscient, and can magically stop all accidents. If that's what you think, how about Government stops all the car accidents first, since that kills a tons more people. Why is government "allowing" it to happen?

34 people burned to death, the FBI is investigating their deaths. The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated. A ship just turned over in Georgia, seriously it looks like the Poseidon Adventure and NO ONE DIED. 34 dead is a serious war battle death number, this can not ever be minimized in America

whats-your-point-Th.jpg
The point is that 34 people died and retards here do not even want an investigation.

Why

I said that just hours after the fire that the USA issued a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. See if you can disprove that acting captain Kirk...……………

FBI investigating crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7b6eac-d363-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

MORON ALERT!!!

Apology accepted.
Criminal Probe Launched Into Dive Boat Fire; Focus Will Be on Possible Safety Lapses: Sources

FBI investigating safety lapses

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

Why

Tell us more about how Oxygen burns Gilligan little buddy, we need the expertise that you funnel to the down syndrome kids in your school

You were never my student as far as I know. Forget the topic again?

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

Why

I said that just hours after the fire that the USA issued a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. See if you can disprove that acting captain Kirk...……………

FBI investigating crimes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...7b6eac-d363-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

No, you prove the conspiracy theory that only you have created in your tiny little mind.

Like everything else you claim, you have no evidence and then put words in people's mouths to justify your own idiocy.

MORON ALERT!!!

Hey its obsessive compulsive again....

Obamacare covers this pop, for a small 7000 deductible anyway

You should seek out help then, even if you cannot afford it. Start a GoFundMe page! I'll contribute towards getting you psychiatric care as long as it is in-patient!

Lol
Oxygen is extremely flammable

MORON ALERT!!!

Lol
Oxygen is not flammable

We have another winner

Last edited:

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

Why

FBI investigating crimes

No, you prove the conspiracy theory that only you have created in your tiny little mind.

Like everything else you claim, you have no evidence and then put words in people's mouths to justify your own idiocy.
You claimed that Oxygen burns like blues man your alter ego

MORON ALERT!!!

Lol
Not on planet Earth

Sometimes tragedy happens.

The customers all booked on the boat knowing what they were getting with the confined sleeping space. They chose the cheaper ticket on that boat instead of chartering something more expensive with more room.

A liberal mindset will look for somebody else to blame. A Conservative mindset will accept personal responsibility for life's decisions.
A Conservative mindset would sue the crap out of the owners. Just like that maga hat kid did when he was harassing the old indian guy.

Why

FBI investigating crimes

Quote it, dumbass!

You can't because I have given you ample opportunity and you have failed at every opportunity.

You just prove over and over that you are a lying POS!

Why

FBI investigating crimes

Quote it, dumbass!

You can't because I have given you ample opportunity and you have failed at every opportunity.

You just prove over and over that you are a lying POS!
Big words from the acting captain of homeroom that taught all the kids in the school that O2 is flammable

Good going chief, Pocohontas is counting on your vote, so is Castro

Forum List

Back