Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

I'm not defending the boat owners. I'm defending the rule of law. We are nation of laws, not opinionated lynch mobs.

What I'm against is this left-wing knee jerk- they are rich people, and therefore any accident is really them letting "34 people burn", destroying of people's lives without just cause.

Let it go to trial if needed. Let a jury hear all the evidence. Let us at least get all the evidence out there.... AND THEN.. I will determine what I believe from that.

I'm not doing this 'guilty by twitter' judge Kavanaugh thing.

The phrase is "innocent until proven guilty" not "innocent until proven wealthy".

Everything you do in life has a risk. When you get on a boat, you are taking a risk. That's a fact of life. Can you prove the owners of the boat, knew and / or were warned of a extremely risky conditions on the boat, that could result in death, and intentionally knowingly choose to not heed those warning? Ok, then find a proper punishment for negligent homicide.

But this is an event barely 8 days old. Do you really think the investigation has progressed enough to have a definitive conclusion yet? Have they even recovers the remains of the boat?

And what is this "sad it was 'allowed' to happen here" crap? That implies that somehow government officials knew this guy was going to set his boat on fire, and cause everyone to die? You think they stamped their approval on it?

I don't even understand that line of thinking, because you are implying that somehow G-vernment is omniscient, and can magically stop all accidents. If that's what you think, how about Government stops all the car accidents first, since that kills a tons more people. Why is government "allowing" it to happen?

34 people burned to death, the FBI is investigating their deaths. The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated. A ship just turned over in Georgia, seriously it looks like the Poseidon Adventure and NO ONE DIED. 34 dead is a serious war battle death number, this can not ever be minimized in America

It isn't being minimized...... the FBI is investigating it. No one anywhere is minimizing it.

The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated.

Yeah, and they found that there was nothing to the claims against Kavanaough.

The fact the FBI is investigating means nothing in relation to whether they are guilty. It just means they are investigating.

When the evidence is collected, and analyzed, we'll find out if anyone is guilty of anything. Until then.... they are innocent. That's how the laws in this land work.
Wrong people here have already vindicated the company that packed 34 people onto a 10 person boat

34 people onto a 10 person boat?

Where are you getting that from?

What Is Your Boat's Passenger Capacity?

A very general estimate, is that you take length X width, and divide by 18, and you end up with a rough number of how many people a boat can reasonably carry.

Now these are very general standards, not set in stone, but a relatively good rough estimate on how many people you can carry.

That means that a 30 foot boat, that is 10 feet wide, should carry 16 people.

You claimed that the boat was designed for 10 people? But that boat was a 75-foot boat.

All 34 people who were unaccounted for from California boat fire are presumed dead

In all, emergency crews have recovered 20 bodies from the site around the Conception, the 75-foot boat that sank off the northern coast of Santa Cruz Island after catching fire at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.​

So unless you are going to claim the boat was only 2 feet wide, and 75 feet long..... then to claim the boat was only designed for 10 people is beyond ridiculous.

Conception - Truth Aquatics

According to their own information, the ship was 25 feet wide. That leaves a rough estimate of a capacity of 100 people or more.

Now of course with larger boats, there is a different limiting factor. However, regardless of what the actual manufacturing capacity is, it was a heck of a lot bigger than 10 people.

And that right there is what I'm talking about. You have already condemned these people with fictional information, like the capacity of the boat was 10, and they had 34 on it... when that is not even remotely close to the truth.
The number of people that can possibly be slept on a boat is not the same number as how many people a boat can hold safely. I have been on larger boats that slept zero as they were day boats, this is the error, does the boat have showers ample freezer space, how many bathrooms, and on and on. Entire families burned to death and you babble that it's just fine.

A day boat, is only a day boat, because they didn't put bunks on it.

What makes it a day boat, is the fact it doesn't have a place for sleeping.

That's like saying it's that a day-cab truck, is unsafe to sleep in, because it's a day cab. The reason it is a day cab, is only because it doesn't have a sleeper. But it is no less safe to sleep in.

Entire families burned to death and you babble that it's just fine

You are a disgusting worthless, garbage human being, that should be an embarrassment to everyone around you.

You are anti-american, hypocritical, and a pathetic evil and cruel person.

Thankfully I had parents that taught me better. That taught me not to accuse everyone around me, that I disagreed with, of being fine with people dying.

It's too bad that no one in your life, gave enough of a crap about you, to teach you the same decency.
People like you make me sick, and maybe when people see how you act..... that's why they don't care if people like you die. Don't be surprised when everyone you talk to, has to hold back a gag-reflex just be seeing your name on this forum.

34 people burned to death, the FBI is investigating their deaths. The FBI would only be involved if criminal charges were being investigated. A ship just turned over in Georgia, seriously it looks like the Poseidon Adventure and NO ONE DIED. 34 dead is a serious war battle death number, this can not ever be minimized in America

It isn't being minimized...... the FBI is investigating it. No one anywhere is minimizing it.

The fact the FBI is investigating means nothing in relation to whether they are guilty. It just means they are investigating.

When the evidence is collected, and analyzed, we'll find out if anyone is guilty of anything. Until then.... they are innocent. That's how the laws in this land work.
Wrong people here have already vindicated the company that packed 34 people onto a 10 person boat

A very general estimate, is that you take length X width, and divide by 18, and you end up with a rough number of how many people a boat can reasonably carry.

Now these are very general standards, not set in stone, but a relatively good rough estimate on how many people you can carry.

You claimed that the boat was designed for 10 people? But that boat was a 75-foot boat.

All 34 people who were unaccounted for from California boat fire are presumed dead

In all, emergency crews have recovered 20 bodies from the site around the Conception, the 75-foot boat that sank off the northern coast of Santa Cruz Island after catching fire at about 3:15 a.m. Monday.​

So unless you are going to claim the boat was only 2 feet wide, and 75 feet long..... then to claim the boat was only designed for 10 people is beyond ridiculous.

According to their own information, the ship was 25 feet wide. That leaves a rough estimate of a capacity of 100 people or more.

Now of course with larger boats, there is a different limiting factor. However, regardless of what the actual manufacturing capacity is, it was a heck of a lot bigger than 10 people.

And that right there is what I'm talking about. You have already condemned these people with fictional information, like the capacity of the boat was 10, and they had 34 on it... when that is not even remotely close to the truth.
If that boat had been a problem for divers, I'm sure that company would have been out of business a long time ago.
It is a problem for the owner now
I hope you never get picked for jury duty, but I doubt you ever have.

If that boat had been a problem for divers, I'm sure that company would have been out of business a long time ago.
I was a jury foreman once, lol.......

They will never pick me again because now I ask the judge if white guys are as talented as wise Latina women judges

The number of people that can possibly be slept on a boat is not the same number as how many people a boat can hold safely. I have been on larger boats that slept zero as they were day boats, this is the error, does the boat have showers ample freezer space, how many bathrooms, and on and on. Entire families burned to death and you babble that it's just fine.

That's like saying it's that a day-cab truck, is unsafe to sleep in, because it's a day cab. The reason it is a day cab, is only because it doesn't have a sleeper. But it is no less safe to sleep in.

You are a disgusting worthless, garbage human being, that should be an embarrassment to everyone around you.

Thankfully I had parents that taught me better. That taught me not to accuse everyone around me, that I disagreed with, of being fine with people dying.

It's too bad that no one in your life, gave enough of a crap about you, to teach you the same decency.
People like you make me sick, and maybe when people see how you act..... that's why they don't care if people like you die. Don't be surprised when everyone you talk to, has to hold back a gag-reflex just be seeing your name on this forum.
34 people including entire families burned to death. You better take up a new trade perry

They will never pick me again because now I ask the judge if white guys are as talented as wise Latina women judges
Gotcha. I KNEW you had an excuse.

actually said they would never pick me, they did, first which made me the foreman.

Better yet they will not let a jury have a dictionary, which means that the court believes that a jury must be too stupid to read...………..

I want to hit a judge in the teeth with what they do, but they dismiss me before I get the chance because I will poison the entire pool and they know it.

Any time judge

34 people including entire families burned to death. You better take up a new trade perry

I stand by everything I said. Everything. You just prove me right over and over. You are a absolutely horrific human being, that we'd all be better off, if you removed yourself from civilized society.

actually said they would never pick me, they did, first which made me the foreman.

Better yet they will not let a jury have a dictionary, which means that the court believes that a jury must be too stupid to read...………..

I want to hit a judge in the teeth with what they do, but they dismiss me before I get the chance because I will poison the entire pool and they know it.

Any time judge

What a shock. They dismiss you too? And rightly so. No one need a talking garbage can in a court room, that does not understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

I stand by everything I said. Everything. You just prove me right over and over. You are a absolutely horrific human being, that we'd all be better off, if you removed yourself from civilized society.

You forgot deplorable...………………………..

Deplorable matters, so apologize for forgetting deplorable

I feel sorry the people who know you. They must be embarrassed. I would be. Every decent person would be. Childish and pathetic to your core.

Any time judge

What a shock. They dismiss you too? And rightly so. No one need a talking garbage can in a court room, that does not understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty.
Again fuckwad I was a jury forman……………………

I will never be that dumb again, but I wish they would call tomorrow I would go in a minute and have the judge in tears at their own kangaroo ignorance.

I feel sorry the people who know you. They must be embarrassed. I would be. Every decent person would be. Childish and pathetic to your core.

And I still own stocks on six continents...……………...It's a deplorable thing

What does that have to do, with you trying to condemn people you don't know, with false information, while accusing everyone around you of not caring?

You are what you are. You are disgusting human being. That's all there is to it. We.... are better people than you, and you not being in this society would make it a better society.

Whether you realize this, I don't know or care. But it is the truth about you. You just are terrible person. Ugly and gross in every way.

What does that have to do, with you trying to condemn people you don't know, with false information, while accusing everyone around you of not caring?

You are what you are. You are disgusting human being. That's all there is to it. We.... are better people than you, and you not being in this society would make it a better society.

Whether you realize this, I don't know or care. But it is the truth about you. You just are terrible person. Ugly and gross in every way.
34 people are dead, that boat was not fit for that many people. Did these fuckwads let 34 people scuba dive at one time, 34 novice divers that could have an emergency and die at any moment? This boat was an accident waiting to happen

34 people are dead, that boat was not fit for that many people. Did these fuckwads let 34 people scuba dive at one time, 34 novice divers that could have an emergency and die at any moment? This boat was an accident waiting to happen

You are a judgemental stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, fool. The only "fuckwad" in this story, is you. You don't know jack, and you are an arrogant self-important ass that no one cares about.

You are a judgemental stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, fool. The only "fuckwad" in this story, is you. You don't know jack, and you are an arrogant self-important ass that no one cares about.
I never killed 34 people...…………..

In fact no one ever died on my boat, not even my kids while wakeboarding or jumping off at 25 knots...…………....We had a lot of fun

You don't care but you keep on posting, why? well obviously because you do not care

Tip if you didn't care you would not still be here.

So

Thanks for caring and remember not to leave off deplorable, it matters

In fact no one ever died on my boat

You don't care but you keep on posting, why? well obviously because you do not care

So

But you have killed people, with your judging them to be guilty before knowing all the facts, before having a completed investigation..

How have you killed people? The Soviet Union has show trials for decades where thousands were slaughtered under the idea of Guilty until proven innocent.

You are just a guilty of blood, as all those people. You are no better. We are better than you, and always will be.

So

But you have killed people, with your judging them to be guilty before knowing all the facts, before having a completed investigation..

How have you killed people? The Soviet Union has show trials for decades where thousands were slaughtered under the idea of Guilty until proven innocent.

You are just a guilty of blood, as all those people. You are no better. We are better than you, and always will be.

The fact is that 34 people should not have been sleeping on this boat, and 34 novice scuba divers with 5 crew is simply the most dangerous situation imaginable, next to sleeping on the Auschwitz that is

So

The fact is that 34 people should not have been sleeping on this boat, and 34 novice scuba divers with 5 crew is simply the most dangerous situation imaginable, next to sleeping on the Auschwitz that is

The fact is, you are judging people without facts, or a trial.

You are guilty of blood and evil, and are no better than the Fascist regimes that killed millions.

You are garbage human being, and even the owners of that boat are better people than you.

34 people were killed, 2 people claimed that O2 is flammable. Why do you care that I find 34 people being burned alive important enough to discuss.

Yawn, you cant stop me, I do not determine the truth but be certain it will be heard

You're right, I can't stop you! :D

enemy-L.jpg

Forum List

Back