Owners Of Burned California Diving Boat Say They Owe Nothing To Victims' Families

Wow...may the Lord have in mind a special plan for the demon possessed kind.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly
You said it, the fact is that they opted for a boat with maximum bunk space so they they could make more money on each trip and left out the escape route which would have taken up space. The Coast Guard should also be held responsible for letting this boat on the water in the first place

That's quite a bit of misinformation. The boat had emergency exits.
The boat had 1 spiral staircase entrance exit and 1 small escape hatch that was blocked supposedly by fire, or was it 34 sets of gear

Yes, jump on the bandwagon of demonizing the owners before an investigation is completed. That's definitely the way the justice system should work.
True some things do need to be determined however putting 34 people on a 10 person boat is not one of them

It wasn't a 10 person boat. But go ahead, continue the sensationalizing. Given our current cancel culture, witch hunts are all the rage.

And who actually modified the circuits? Did they hire an electrician to do it? Did the gut do it himself? And boats have had AC plugs and 12V DC plugs on them for decades there would be no need to modify the electrical system to use a phone charger
Does not matter who did it the captain is responsible for everything that happens on the boat. Again the 295 foot long Lauren l maxes out at 36 passengers 2 more than the 75 foot Auschwitz

If the owner of the boat complied with all regulations and hired licensed professionals to revamp the electrical system of the boat then had those systems inspected by the Coast Guard or other regulatory agencies how is he responsible if a defective part was used ?

You certainly have a rather simplistic view here. I mean if a tornado blew a shingle off of your roof and it traveled 1 mile and killed a person is it your fault?

You have to say yes because as the homeowner you are responsible for everything that happens in your house right?
Actually I will bet that this boat was never coast guard inspected while fully occupied. See 34 stupid people which they all were for being there also bring 34 peoples worth of krap which can block entrances and exits (felony pal) and overload circuits.

What really amazes me is the heartlessness of anyone trying to justify 34 deaths in some cases whole families....
No boat is inspected while it is fully occupied

The Coast Guard gave the boat a passing mark even with all the sleeping compartments so shouldn't the Coast Guard be at fault at least to some degree?

And I want to see someone answer for this but I also know that blaming the right person is necessary for true justice
Wrong the coast guard does board and inspect occupied vessels

Not for scheduled inspections they don't

All commercial boats are required to be inspected on a regular basis

Please show us where this tragedy is being handled as murder or, admit you are lying. Why?

Not relevant but I'm still curious why you have a hair up your behind about this dive boat since you have proven you know squat about one and have no one close to you involved. You've started three threads making wild, unproven allegations. Why? Don't say it's because of the death of 34 divers, that many innocent folks are shot and killed every night in urban locations. Do you not give a rat's behind about them?
All investigations where fatalities are involved are treated as murder investigations because there is no way to go back in time nd reinvestigate the incident. I am involved in police investigations concerning death by vehicle all the time, when someone dies or is expected to die everything is photographed and measured before the road is reopened...………… it's not any easier when the NTSB and ATF are involved as they are here

Common knowledge if you had any

Just how many people have you killed with your car and boat?

ATF? What would Alcohol. Tobacco and Firearms have to do with this?
Call them and ask retard, do you enjoy being stupid?
I already told you that an accelerant is being investigated

Conception dive boat fire: Gusty winds postpone salvage efforts

ATF team arrives in Santa Barbara to investigate
In the meantime, a specialized team with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is arriving in Santa Barbara.

The ATF has been on scene since Monday, one of myriad local, state and federal agencies that has responded to the boat disaster. Now, the agency's National Response Team has been called in and is slated to start work Friday, said Carlos Canino, special agent in charge of the agency's field division.

"Our primary role is to determine the origin and cause of this fire," he said at a news briefing Friday.

Just further proof that out government is bloated and redundant. They have no business being there. The NTSB has their own fire experts.
The lead is SB County Sheriff. Their jurisdiction.

So, why the ATF? No alcohol, tobacco, firearms or explosives were indicated in any way.

All investigations where fatalities are involved are treated as murder investigations because there is no way to go back in time nd reinvestigate the incident. I am involved in police investigations concerning death by vehicle all the time, when someone dies or is expected to die everything is photographed and measured before the road is reopened...………… it's not any easier when the NTSB and ATF are involved as they are here

In the meantime, a specialized team with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is arriving in Santa Barbara.

The ATF has been on scene since Monday, one of myriad local, state and federal agencies that has responded to the boat disaster. Now, the agency's National Response Team has been called in and is slated to start work Friday, said Carlos Canino, special agent in charge of the agency's field division.

"Our primary role is to determine the origin and cause of this fire," he said at a news briefing Friday.

Just further proof that out government is bloated and redundant. They have no business being there. The NTSB has their own fire experts.

So, why the ATF? No alcohol, tobacco, firearms or explosives were indicated in any way.
How do you know this

There are 34 deaths, the investigation is always treated as a murder as the murder will never be uncovered if there is no investigation.

This follows fundamental logic and as said I am involved with vehicular homicide investigations frequently

Please show us your reliable source and working link show that this is a murder investigation.

Why do you continue to lie?
Actually I can show an internet link proving that the mothman is real, so internet

Please show us your reliable source and working link show that this is a murder investigation.

Why do you continue to lie?

Again they have to investigate the deaths as murders no matter whether they think they are or not, just how it is kid. The NTSB and the ATF and FBI are all involved, these groups do not investigate traffic tickets.

Yawn you seriously think I need to prove anything to a fool like you

No link, again!

What a fucktard!

How do you know this

How do you know there is?

The NTSB will figure this out.....in 2 years.
Not worth arguing about.
Just hours after this atrocity the US Govt put a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

Just sayin
There you go again with conspiracy nonsense. You don't have a fucking clue of the area and what is nearby. Naval Base Ventura County and San Nicholas Island. That area is under supervision at all times as with the other Channel Islands. By satellite, early warning surveillance aircraft including unmanned Triton.
The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!

Maybe it has something to do with the compressed air tanks and their explosive potential

How do you know this

I do not but that is what is being investigated. You want no investigation, why

Maybe the government should ban and confiscate small dive boats like this. There is not Constitutionally guaranteed right to "boat".
No but since their was 39 people on this 75 foot boat there was only 1.92 feet of boat per person, that ratio is far too low. On my 18 footer I have had my entire family out of 4 people and that renders a ratio of 4.5 feet per person, typically I have 8 or 18 feet per person.

Math works, someone inform the coast guard

They inspected the vessel how many times over it's 40+ years existence?

Why do you use one of the largest luxury yachts in the world and compare it to a dive boat? Apples and watermelons are the same in your microscopic mind?

BTW, congrats on not fucking up the math.

The NTSB will figure this out.....in 2 years.
Not worth arguing about.
Just hours after this atrocity the US Govt put a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.

Just sayin
There you go again with conspiracy nonsense. You don't have a fucking clue of the area and what is nearby. Naval Base Ventura County and San Nicholas Island. That area is under supervision at all times as with the other Channel Islands. By satellite, early warning surveillance aircraft including unmanned Triton.
The FBI, the NTSB and the ATF are investigating. Furthermore the Navy would never notice a boat that left from the same marina as the dive boat, as it would not take an Iranian destroyer to do this job. You must remember that we live in a country run by retarded democrats and as such our borders are open, so kid they are already here...………………..

Next

I guess the concept of radar is as foreign to you as providing links to back up your hysteria!
Radar would just show another of millions of fish and pleasure boats

Maybe the government should ban and confiscate small dive boats like this. There is not Constitutionally guaranteed right to "boat".
No but since their was 39 people on this 75 foot boat there was only 1.92 feet of boat per person, that ratio is far too low. On my 18 footer I have had my entire family out of 4 people and that renders a ratio of 4.5 feet per person, typically I have 8 or 18 feet per person.

Why do you use one of the largest luxury yachts in the world and compare it to a dive boat? Apples and watermelons are the same in your microscopic mind?

They never inspected the boat once with 34 idiots and their gear blocking the way

Next

How do you know this

I do not but that is what is being investigated. You want no investigation, why

You have a very disgusting habit of putting words into people's mouths!

Where did I say that I wanted no investigation? Got a link or quote?

Why are you so fucking stupid?

Maybe it has something to do with the compressed air tanks and their explosive potential
Lol the admiral already considered that and the way Oxygen burns or so he believes

They never inspected the boat once with 34 idiots and their gear blocking the way

Next

How do you know their gear was blocking the way?

Oh, that's right! You are making another asinine assumption!

I have lost track of counting how many times you do this. You need psychiatric help and soon!

Lol the admiral already considered that and the way Oxygen burns or so he believes

That is not the type of explosives investigated by the ATF and you know that.

Still can't find the quote?

Fucktard!

Your boat is not used commercially, and your metric is not relevant as boats are designed differently for different things, so one size metric does not fit all.

The berthing area had two means of egress, both blocked by fire. As the galley is often the place where fires start, I would not place it next to a berthing area. However, size constraints may make this unavoidable.

This type of tragedy is a very, very rate occurrence. It could be called a "fluke" accident, but look for politicians to crawl out of the woodwork for knee jerk over zealous reactions.
I saw the berthing on this boat, no way I would sleep there....

This boat is commercial it is 295 feet long and berths 36 people max

LAUREN L Yacht Charter Price - Cassens-Werft Luxury Yacht Charter

Next

Apples and watermelons, fucktard, apples and watermelons.

Your boat is not used commercially, and your metric is not relevant as boats are designed differently for different things, so one size metric does not fit all.

The berthing area had two means of egress, both blocked by fire. As the galley is often the place where fires start, I would not place it next to a berthing area. However, size constraints may make this unavoidable.

This type of tragedy is a very, very rate occurrence. It could be called a "fluke" accident, but look for politicians to crawl out of the woodwork for knee jerk over zealous reactions.

Next

Says the triggered grammar school teacher

And it could be a passenger(s) that caused the fire, it could be negligence on the part of the boat owner and/or crew, or the fault of the manufacturer of one of the components on the boat

Like I said too many as yet unanswered questions remain so assigning blame needs to be a low priority until we actually know who to blame
Again if you were at an overnight road stop and you allowed 34 people to charge there equipment off your car, the responsibility for failure falls on you not the 34 idiots that you another idiot allowed to abuse the equipment. The captain is 100 percent responsible for everything that happens on his or her boat.
There you go assuming facts not in evidence

But I'll play along

Every circuit in your car has a fuse so if you overload a circuit the fuse would blow thus stopping the flow of current. So If my car had a fuse and the fuse box had not been tampered with and the car caught on fire because of an overloaded circuit isn't the manufacturer of the defective fuse at fault?

Maybe the car manufacturer wired some shit wrong am I still at fault?

Dude you just proved my point because there were zero smart phones and laptops when this boat was made, meaning the owners modified the electrical to include this.

Yawn, the atf will be looking for approved modification plans

And who actually modified the circuits? Did they hire an electrician to do it? Did the gut do it himself? And boats have had AC plugs and 12V DC plugs on them for decades there would be no need to modify the electrical system to use a phone charger
Does not matter who did it the captain is responsible for everything that happens on the boat. Again the 295 foot long Lauren l maxes out at 36 passengers 2 more than the 75 foot Auschwitz

You keep calling the Conception the Auschwitz? Are you so stupid you do not know that the prisoners at Auschwitz were not burned, but gassed?

Next

Says the triggered grammar school teacher

Not triggered, just determined to show your idiocy.

It is obvious you needed more time in grammar school as 5th grader would outshine you!

Forum List

Back