"Owning the libs" - how a trump is the post trump future of the GOP

And they will be sure losers as they have been in the past
Agreed.
Either Trump finishes draining the swamp, or we're all in deep doodoo.
The swamp was better.

Your side is operating mobs of brownshirts killing people in the streets and burning down billions of dollars in property.

So, your side, is certainly the WORST.
I don’t think those people even vote, but trump is their president.

No, Antifa, BLM, they are all yours. Your denial is, absurd.

My point stands. Your side is certainly the WORST.

I mean, what is there even to talk about? You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
Again I don’t see them as voters. Can’t be a dem if they don’t vote.

Your odd attempt to deny your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

10, 5, year ago, if I had predicted what you people have become, people would have called me crazy.

BUt here we are, and you people are bat shit crazy and violent thugs or the supporters of violent thugs.
I doubt they vote, but Trump is their president. Happening under his watch. Was better with Obama.

I'm sure some vote and some don't. But they are clearly anti-Trumpers, like yourself, and pursuing far lefty goals, like yourself.

Your denial of your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone and is quite pathetic.

My point stands.

You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

He was on pace for a new record before the pandemic
Again, with democrat control of the House where all spending originates budgets are bi-partisan
Yeah and the increase came from when repubs had full control. Huge military spending increase(didn’t the swamp always do that too?) plus irresponsible tax cuts(again swampy). So what is better now again?
Federal tax income has gone up every year since trump tax cuts were enacted

“Trumpism replaced conservatism as the ideological underpinning of the Republican party and, because of that, they don’t really fight about issues any more,” said Rick Wilson, a longtime Republican strategist co-founder of the anti-Trump group the Lincoln Project.

“They fight about affect and whether or not they’re winning these ephemeral social media battles and, in that world, the highest order goal is the ‘owning of the libs’. It is a throwaway phrase substituting the validity or strength of an argument with a sort of self-satisfaction that you have been transgressive in some way towards liberals or progressives.”

Its a depressing prospect. Surely the whole of America can throw up a better alternative to President Harrris ?

Who is a real Republican? The useless opinion of a British snob
Snob's ass. He probably lives in a tiny "flat" like we did when we were 19 and just starting out. And he can't even find anyone in his own country to talk to. Nothing to be snobby about, I assure you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When Trump is gone, in three months or four years, the party has to pick up the pieces. It'll have Trump stink all over it.

If Trump is reelected, expect Don Jr. or Vice President Pence to seek the nomination. The Lincoln Project Losers will be long gone.

If the Trumps leave the national scene next month, the LP will have the party all to themselves. They'll be able to nominate anyone. And in 2024, Kasich or Walsh or Romney or whoever else is nominated will be called a Literal Hitler by Biden and his surrogates, and they will lose.

Everything will be "back to normal".

I’m pretty sure we can do better than last place.
Are we last?

I think the numbers coming out of the deep blue cesspools are bogus.

motorcycle riders killed in a traffic accident yet listed as covid19 deaths call into suspicion the entire reporting process
It’s great if you live in fantasy land. Not so good for us in real world.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

Your side is operating mobs of brownshirts killing people in the streets and burning down billions of dollars in property.

I mean, what is there even to talk about? You have dem mayors ordering cops to stand down, so that mobs can rule the streets and attack federal buildings and officers and civilians, and if civilians defend themselves, then order the cops to go arrest the people that the mob attacked, for defending themselves.

My point stands.

I doubt they vote, but Trump is their president. Happening under his watch. Was better with Obama.

I'm sure some vote and some don't. But they are clearly anti-Trumpers, like yourself, and pursuing far lefty goals, like yourself.

Your denial of your fellow travelers, is not fooling anyone and is quite pathetic.

My point stands.

Really bad leaders always lead to unrest.

I’m pretty sure we can do better than last place.
Are we last?

I think the numbers coming out of the deep blue cesspools are bogus.

motorcycle riders killed in a traffic accident yet listed as covid19 deaths call into suspicion the entire reporting process
It’s great if you live in fantasy land. Not so good for us in real world.

YOu claiming that his example didn't happen? Or you just talking shit?

He was on pace for a new record before the pandemic
Again, with democrat control of the House where all spending originates budgets are bi-partisan
Yeah and the increase came from when repubs had full control. Huge military spending increase(didn’t the swamp always do that too?) plus irresponsible tax cuts(again swampy). So what is better now again?
Federal tax income has gone up every year since trump tax cuts were enacted
As it does unless we are in a recession. The rate of increase for revenue went way down. The rate of increase for spending went up.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Nonsense.

Your side has chosen to not respect the democratic process or the peaceful transfer of power.

That is what has led to "unrest." Your anti-democratic violence.

YOur actions are your responsibility, not President Trump's.

Could be a fight for the soul of the Republican Party

Trump Jr leading the Trump faction
Mike Pence leading the Conservatives
Niki Haley leading the Moderates
Trumpism has objectively INFECTED all those three so-called factions of the Republican party.

All those bastards are tainted.

The STINK of Trump will infect the party for decades

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Nonsense.

Your side has chosen to not respect the democratic process or the peaceful transfer of power.

That is what has led to "unrest." Your anti-democratic violence.

YOur actions are your responsibility, not President Trump's.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

You're right. Losers like the Mayors of Portland, NYC and Chicago have led to enormous amounts of rioting. The mayors and other municipal officials in the civilized cities have kept things under control.

Trumpism has objectively INFECTED all those three so-called factions of the Republican party.

Trump spoke out in favor of the Working Poor and Middle Class, instead of being wed to "Free Trade" Ideology.

I certainly HOPE you are correct, and that will linger for decades in the GOP.

But, they are going to have to work to prove it. GOP voters aren't like dem voters, who are happy to line up like serfs for decades without getting anything in return.

Agreed.
The swamp was better.

My point stands.

My point stands.

You're right. Losers like the Mayors of Portland, NYC and Chicago have led to enormous amounts of rioting. The mayors and other municipal officials in the civilized cities have kept things under control.
The unrest is from national issues

How do you figure? If Trump is purged next month, and Romney, Kasich , and the rest of the Never Trumpers rule the roost, how would Trump "infect" them at all?

Forum List

Back