Owosso Barber Loses License After Lesbian AG Loses in Court

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They are really pissing off the state

Lesbian loss:

State's revenge:

Shiawassee County Sheriff Brian Begole on Monday said his department will not enforce Whitmer's executive orders issued during the coronavirus pandemic. Sheriff deputies have the responsibility to uphold the state and federal constitutions, Begole said in a Monday letter.

"With limited resources, staffing and facilities, our priority focus will be on enforcing duly passed laws for the protection of Shiawassee County citizens," Begole said. "I have decided, within my authority, that our office cannot and will not divert our primary resources and efforts towards enforcement of the (sic) Governor Whitmer's executive orders," he wrote.

Whitmer thinks this will make her vice president! She believes that the people of Michigan support her. Front line democrats tell her they do.

As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be in Michigan
Screenshot-20200513-165720-Chrome.jpg

Whitmer thinks this will make her vice president! She believes that the people of Michigan support her. Front line democrats tell her they do.
I dont know ANYONE who doesnt think shes gone WAY too far. Shes operating outside the law after April. That's why the barber and a few others are ignoring her illegal executive order.

Lesbian loss:

State's revenge:
Well, that just cuts the cheese. These democrat governors are crossing a bridge that will be burning behind them.

Lesbian loss:

State's revenge:
Well, that just cuts the cheese. These democrat governors are crossing a bridge that will be burning behind them.

Don't you dare bomb our Mackinaw Bridge. My family is from the UP.

Lesbian loss:

State's revenge:

Don't you dare bomb our Mackinaw Bridge. My family is from the UP.
Bomb it!

Forum List

Back