#OWS Signs

It's incumbent upon the lender to determine if an applicant is qualified for a loan.

It is incumbent on the waiter to make sure I can pay the bill before he serves me the food....

Oh wait....
Lest you wash dishes and bus tables the rest of the night after being caught...or spend the night in jail for theft? ;)

SOME people attempt to hide their actual anti-Jewish form of antisemitism behind the convenient (but dishonest) veil of opposition to "Zionism."
They're rascists...bigots and are afraid to man up and admit it.

So you label people anti-Semites because you know how they really feel no matter what they say?
That's your problem. Forget your feelings and engage your fucking brain. Yes even Statists as you have one...time for you to discover it, no?

Ab0_CalCEAAt6Y1.jpg

She's protesting Fannie & Freddie?

Study Finds 'Extensive' Fraud at Fannie Mae

By Kathleen Day
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 24, 2006Fannie Mae engaged in "extensive financial fraud" over six years by doctoring earnings so executives could collect hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses, federal officials said yesterday in a report that portrayed a company determined to play by its own rules."

Republicans controlled the government. They are responsible. Barney Frank was in the minority.
That's really rich....
The democrats still had enough numbers to block legislation and force policy. Just as the GOP does today. This is precisely what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they created our form of government. The idea was to limit the power of the federal government.
And your side bitches and moans about "GOP obstructionists".
Your side wants to change the rules because you are pissed off your agenda is not being allowed to progress.
The shoe was on the other foot in 2004 but that was fine with you.
Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Deal with it.

Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

111025-democrats-fed-by-wall-street.gif

...the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...

Odd Coincidence: Same Democrats Supporting #OccupyWallStreet Have Also Received the Most Contributions From... Wall Street

Despite their support of the Occupy Wall Street movement, (who, unlike the Tea Party, believe government is the answer to our economic problems), Democrats have enjoyed large paychecks from the industry.

...the President’s funds are much higher. He’s actually raised $3.9 million just this year so far. But, he has raised nearly $12 million in Wall Street donations for the DNC. In total, that’s more than all the Republican Presidential candidates combined have received from Wall Street...

The real Scheme comes out...Money laundering...now ADD Unions to the mix? Are Unions publically traded?:eusa_whistle:

So you label people anti-Semites because you know how they really feel no matter what they say?

I think it's because they're bigots and antisemitic.

Antisemitism is HUGE in the Shitter movement. Need some videos of Shitters on rants about DA JOOOZZZZ?

There are tons of them, so we can provide!

I know there are some real anti-Semites out there but the sign that I quoted said "google Jewish bankers" and it was called anti-Semitic?

I think it's because they're bigots and antisemitic.

Antisemitism is HUGE in the Shitter movement. Need some videos of Shitters on rants about DA JOOOZZZZ?

There are tons of them, so we can provide!

I know there are some real anti-Semites out there but the sign that I quoted said "google Jewish bankers" and it was called anti-Semitic?
At least David Duke supports them.

I don't know if cons supported David Duke or not (isn't he a republican tho?). But the OWS doesn't support him. You probably like apple pie, well so does David Duke...soooo, you hate the Jews 2?

Stop being silly

SOME people attempt to hide their actual anti-Jewish form of antisemitism behind the convenient (but dishonest) veil of opposition to "Zionism."
They're rascists...bigots and are afraid to man up and admit it.

He's a White supremacist asshole. Poke him with a stick, but don't take him seriously.

She's protesting Fannie & Freddie?

By Kathleen Day
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 24, 2006Fannie Mae engaged in "extensive financial fraud" over six years by doctoring earnings so executives could collect hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses, federal officials said yesterday in a report that portrayed a company determined to play by its own rules."

Republicans controlled the government. They are responsible. Barney Frank was in the minority.
That's really rich....
The democrats still had enough numbers to block legislation and force policy. Just as the GOP does today. This is precisely what the Founding Fathers had in mind when they created our form of government. The idea was to limit the power of the federal government.
And your side bitches and moans about "GOP obstructionists".
Your side wants to change the rules because you are pissed off your agenda is not being allowed to progress.
The shoe was on the other foot in 2004 but that was fine with you.
Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Deal with it.

"It's the Democrats fault!!! They didn't use procedural maneuvers to stop the Republicans from fucking up the country!!! ZOMG!!!!!"

:lol:

Fucking idiot.

Buffoon. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189981-romney-is-winning-bankers-dollars.html

Those OWS people make me think of the little retarded girl who went around all day saying, 'I want sumpin.' She didn't know WHAT she wanted. She just wanted.

:lol:

A bunch of whiney disorganized idiots with nothing better to do.

I cant wait till winter freezes them all.

:eusa_pray: Gawd I pray for more proof of global warming :wink_2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189981-romney-is-winning-bankers-dollars.html

Romney is'nt endorsed by the Tea Party... too progressive.

Romney is'nt endorsed by the Tea Party... too progressive.
So, you're saying that America will be better off no matter if it's Obama or Mittens?

Forum List

Back