Oxford Vaccine Trial On Hold Because Of Safety Issue

Good, we don't need a dna altering vaccine.
WTF are you whining about? Got a link?

Moderna's, Pfizer's, and Merck's vaccines still look promising.

This isn't good. They claim it's one person but a study doesn't get put on hold because of one person.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

Could be nothing or could be major. Like the guy quoted in the article said, we will hear more about the problem soon. It would be interesting to know how many had been vaccinated in the countries where the trial is underway and where the problem was. Guess we will hear that later also, as well as what the problem was.

This isn't good. They claim it's one person but a study doesn't get put on hold because of one person.

Bad News Dana strikes again. Note, she never posts anything positive. So let me.

Could be nothing or could be major. Like the guy quoted in the article said, we will hear more about the problem soon. It would be interesting to know how many had been vaccinated in the countries where the trial is underway and where the problem was. Guess we will hear that later also, as well as what the problem was.
Note how Leftists want the vaccine to fail. Terrible people.

I do not want a working vaccine held for some stupid political benefit, but equally do not want a sketchy one push forward for political benefit. Whatever they come up with, I plan for it to be in general release for a couple of months before I try it. After that time, I will definitely be in the group taking it, as I am not particularly prone to serious negative effects of vaccines I have had in the past.

Studies can be put on hold because of one person. They need to collect more data before making any final announcements. The integrity of the study is so essential and going above and beyond the necessary actions is wise.

There was nothing in this reply indicating anyone wants the vaccine to fail.

Bill Gates is injecting Africans and they're getting pneumonia.
What's a few thousand dead African?
Bill gates isn't injecting anyone. Can you please stop the crazy conspiracy theory bullshit for one day? Just one?
Like you have an ounce of credibility.

He owns one of the largest "pharmaceutical" companies in Africa since around 2000 and only uses humans.
He didn't want to do it in the US because he doesn't want to waste time on rats.

Bill gates isn't injecting anyone. Can you please stop the crazy conspiracy theory bullshit for one day? Just one?

He owns one of the largest "pharmaceutical" companies in Africa since around 2000 and only uses humans.
He didn't want to do it in the US because he doesn't want to waste time on rats.
Less conspiracy, not more.

SMH.

Good, we don't need a dna altering vaccine.
WTF are you whining about? Got a link?

Moderna's, Pfizer's, and Merck's vaccines still look promising.

I do not want a working vaccine held for some stupid political benefit, but equally do not want a sketchy one push forward for political benefit. Whatever they come up with, I plan for it to be in general release for a couple of months before I try it. After that time, I will definitely be in the group taking it, as I am not particularly prone to serious negative effects of vaccines I have had in the past.
I am positive for antibodies. Don’t need it. But I hear you.

There was nothing in this reply indicating anyone wants the vaccine to fail.
Yeah...says captain literal. All of her posts are negative. Including this one. Note, she didn’t state that others are progressing well.

Less conspiracy, not more.

SMH.
Translation...You never followed his activities since the early 2000s.
I did because I knew what he was doing.
Today, on the well scrubbed search engines, most, if not all, of which BG invests in, he comes off like Mother Mary.
The fact is that I know people in the industry and people who have visited his hospitals in Africa, and the hospitals are more like outdoor latrines.

Not that I really give a shit about what you think because you're incapable of thinking.

Forum List

Back