PA Board of Elections Direction, Tom Freitag: "The poll worker should not have illegally tossed these ballots into the garbage."

You need FAR stricter penalties and all citizens taking it seriously or this is going to happen every single election. Anyone who does that deserves at minimum a public flogging.

I'd have more respect for them if they robbed a bank, the potential global consequences are far less damaging.

More breaking news on election fraud!

Sorry, I completely missed that this was another O'Keefe hatchet job. Honestly, hasn't that douchebag been discredited enough?
The article says these were "spolied" ballots. And I don't believe for one second they were shredded.

Everyone put this progoganda artist on ignore. He's a Domestic Enemy of the Republic and the Constitution of the United States.

Sorry, I completely missed that this was another O'Keefe hatchet job. Honestly, hasn't that douchebag been discredited enough?
The article says these were "spolied" ballots. And I don't believe for one second they were shredded.

Everyone put this progoganda artist on ignore. He's a Domestic Enemy of the Republic and the Constitution of the United States.

Meh.....Just mock him from a safe distance....He's a common sub-moron.

Meh.....Just mock him from a safe distance....He's a common sub-moron.

Better he gets no responses lol.

Sigh. You people will hang on to ANYTHING. :) Move on.

Can you not see a difference between Erie and Bucks county?

Done

Jack off SEZ? "Us leftards never cheat do you hear me???? ARRRRRGGGGhhhhhhh!"

We have to remember that President Trump has started by calling for LEGAL VOTES to be counted. The Supreme Court in on the verge of calling for it.

Forum List

Back