Paid Hillary Trolls are Trying to Counteract Negative Comments on Social Media

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
You lie. Let me add that I must have at least two sentences to qualify for payment. Thanks. The longer my post, the more pennies I get. Thanks.

Let me correct you.
There is already a thread on this.
Don’t make me correct you again.

3 sentences x $18.25 per sentence, that’ll be $54.75.

All too easy.

Big surprise. Not. Initially, they spent $1 million to go out and attack Hillary bashers. Most were Bernie supporters. Now, it's up to $6 million. Paid trolls create multiple profiles and do nothing but attack those who criticize Hillary. They are trying to make it appear she has more support than she actually has.

Okay, trolls attack in 3, 2, 1.........

Astroturf 'Outrage Machine' of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton | The Stream
How do we know you are not a paid troll?

Big surprise. Not. Initially, they spent $1 million to go out and attack Hillary bashers. Most were Bernie supporters. Now, it's up to $6 million. Paid trolls create multiple profiles and do nothing but attack those who criticize Hillary. They are trying to make it appear she has more support than she actually has.

Astroturf 'Outrage Machine' of Paid Trolls Floods Social Media to Counteract Negative News About Hillary Clinton | The Stream
So....how's Drumpf's current Twitter Rage grabbing you?

Let me correct you.
There is already a thread on this.
Don’t make me correct you again.

3 sentences x $18.25 per sentence, that’ll be $54.75.

All too easy.

Three threads and counting... Shit I am not being paid for this shit and do it out of amusement and retardation!

nicely played….

Forum List

Back