Paid Internet Posters

OK

I have a confession to make

rdean, Jake Starkey and myself are all paid internet posters. ...

If y'all don't work in a fake airplane, a grassy knoll, or a Hollywood sound stage, we can't buy into this conspiracy theory. Do you have any doctored videos? Those might help.
I've worked on many sound stages and theatrical ones too....

11 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:9:

must be a world record.:banana:

a common denominater i notice about you paid shills is you hate to hear the truth so badly that you all always go whining and crying to the mods like the childish crybabies you are.how pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the ONLY thing i would ever even consider reporting something to a mod is if it was death threat,you agent trolls go whining to them like crybabies all the time over the littlest tiniest things in the world like if the word sock is mentioned,again how PATHETIC.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

whine, whine, whine,what childish crybabies.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
OK

If y'all don't work in a fake airplane, a grassy knoll, or a Hollywood sound stage, we can't buy into this conspiracy theory. Do you have any doctored videos? Those might help.

thats why everyone turned them into the government

really?

Then if you are not a secretary you dont you cant type right.

OK

I've worked on many sound stages and theatrical ones too....

plumber-smiley-emoticon.gif

OK

thats why everyone turned them into the government

really?

Then if you are not a secretary you dont you cant type right.
these paid shills expose themselves for the trolls they are all the time everyday because everytime they are cornered with facts they cant refute,they have to resort to lying to try and save face in defeat,the ones that are just in denial and brainwashed,they dont keep coming back everyday humiliating themselves constantly coming back for ass beatings like they do here resorting to lies,they dont return.

they expose themselves for the paid trolls they are because no way in hell would they come back all the time for the constant ass beatings they get here everday for FREE.no way.:D athey of course will come on here and lie say they dont get any ass beatings just liek their handlers instruct them.

keep making threads like this and play dumb,thats how paid shills operate.play dumb,play like they're innocent victems with threads like this.

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.

Last edited:
Laugh now, the Koch Brother already gave me all your IP addresses and I know who is a sock

It is well-known that the Amtrak facility in Beech Grove, IN (southeast side of Indianapolis) is being used as a FEMA re-education camp. I live close by, and yes, I am one of the administrators of the camp.

Rather than individually sending our Black Panther thugs out to kidnap you critics of DearLeader one-by-one, things would go smoother if you'd simply ship yourselves here. Please present yourself at the gate between the 7-8AM, Monday through Friday. Quote reference code 87KKF.

And if they try to send you away, that's just a test. Do not take "no" for an answer; demand to be interred.

two more farts in a row from the agent trolls.:poop:

yep the same script they follow,play dumb and act innocent.same pattern everytime.

Last edited:
It is well-known that the Amtrak facility in Beech Grove, IN (southeast side of Indianapolis) is being used as a FEMA re-education camp. I live close by, and yes, I am one of the administrators of the camp.

Rather than individually sending our Black Panther thugs out to kidnap you critics of DearLeader one-by-one, things would go smoother if you'd simply ship yourselves here. Please present yourself at the gate between the 7-8AM, Monday through Friday. Quote reference code 87KKF.

And if they try to send you away, that's just a test. Do not take "no" for an answer; demand to be interred.

People don't realize that WalMarts are designed to be quickly converted into FEMA Camps. Most of the posters who we send seem quite comfortable in familiar surroundings

Walmart%20-%20How%20may%20i%20help%20you.jpg

Last edited:
The issue is based on allegations that Fox conspired to counter left wing blog sites. You have to look beyond the narrow minded whiners on the left who think Fox is the enemy. How on earth could a gigantic network who hires investigators and claims in it's manifest "to monitor only conservative speech" maintain a tax-exempt status? Media Matters is in the political propaganda business. It cherry picks selected statements by republicans and spins them and feeds to left wing blog sites like Huffington for their daily dose of talking points. How often do you see the same hit and run topic by three or four left wing posters using the same wording? Ever notice that low information lefties refuse to argue about something they posted? It's all talking points and hate speech they get every day. One could make a case that Media Matters is illegally compensated and Huffington is paid to issue talking points.

People don't realize that WalMarts are designed to be quickly converted into FEMA Camps. Most of the posters who we send seem quite comfortable in familiar surroundings

now that some really nutty shit you believe.

The issue is based on allegations that Fox conspired to counter left wing blog sites. You have to look beyond the narrow minded whiners on the left who think Fox is the enemy. How on earth could a gigantic network who hires investigators and claims in it's manifest "to monitor only conservative speech" maintain a tax-exempt status? Media Matters is in the political propaganda business. It cherry picks selected statements by republicans and spins them and feeds to left wing blog sites like Huffington for their daily dose of talking points. How often do you see the same hit and run topic by three or four left wing posters using the same wording? Ever notice that low information lefties refuse to argue about something they posted? It's all talking points and hate speech they get every day. One could make a case that Media Matters is illegally compensated and Huffington is paid to issue talking points.

in order for something to be a conspiracy it has to break the law. what law are you claiming was broken?

It is not nutty

Ever notice how that greeter stares at you when you walk in?
Ever notice those cameras that follow you around?

FEMA Death Camp

It is not nutty

FEMA Death Camp

I bet you believe they are controlled by aliens too huh

( wire tap of supected truther) omg! a new super Walmart just open up a few blocks from my house!
my neighbors have disappeared!
(knock on door)
truther: hello!?
"walmart associate": Hi! were here to tell you that walmart will beat all competitors prices!"
truther: "wow"!
"walmart associate": just look at this." (WA pulls out an IPAD out of his jacket and show it to the truther)
truther" "I guess you're righ....wait, that's a youtube clip of prof dick gage being laughed off the stage at....(at the point the walmart associate swipes the screen and a green gas shoots from the Ipad speakers knocking out the truther)
"walmart associate" "works every time!
(end of surveillance tape)

It is not nutty

FEMA Death Camp

I bet you believe they are controlled by aliens too huh

Be serious

There is no such thing as aliens

“In an article on Saturday headlined ‘Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ’, we stated ‘two flat silver discs’ were seen ‘above the Church of Scientology HQ’. Following a letter from lawyers for the Church, we apologise to any alien lifeforms for linking them to Scientologists.”

Aliens: An apology | The Sun |News

Forum List

Back