Paid Internet Posters

OK

I have a confession to make

rdean, Jake Starkey and myself are all paid internet posters. Some people may have noticed that we all started on this board the same day four years ago. You might claim it was a "coincidence" but it is quite obvious that we are here with a common agenda

To root out rightwing subversives and report on their activities to our "dear leader" To date, we have been quite effective in spreading leftwing propaganda and provoking the rightwing posters to spout ever increasing paranoid and extremist responses.

We use these rightwing extremist responses as justification for having posters "banned". Unless you haven't realized, being banned from the USMB does not mean you have your posting privleges suspended. It means armed FEMA agents show up at your door and you quietly disappear.

We have our own FEMA camp just for "banned" USMB posters. Many of your old friends are there and are doing quite well as they are re-educated. Some may even be allowed to come back to the board once they get their minds right

I'll be PM'ing you my resume posthaste

Its actually a great job

401K and great dental benefits

Dental?

men_in_black_2_06_chante.jpg

OK

rdean, Jake Starkey and myself are all paid internet posters. Some people may have noticed that we all started on this board the same day four years ago. You might claim it was a "coincidence" but it is quite obvious that we are here with a common agenda

To root out rightwing subversives and report on their activities to our "dear leader" To date, we have been quite effective in spreading leftwing propaganda and provoking the rightwing posters to spout ever increasing paranoid and extremist responses.

We use these rightwing extremist responses as justification for having posters "banned". Unless you haven't realized, being banned from the USMB does not mean you have your posting privleges suspended. It means armed FEMA agents show up at your door and you quietly disappear.

We have our own FEMA camp just for "banned" USMB posters. Many of your old friends are there and are doing quite well as they are re-educated. Some may even be allowed to come back to the board once they get their minds right

Desperate times call for desperately stupid posts I guess.

I'll be PM'ing you my resume posthaste

Its actually a great job

401K and great dental benefits

Dental?

men_in_black_2_06_chante.jpg

I'm embarrassed to admit I'd watch that dumb/damn movie again just to see ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFvHR5NsCHs]Men In Black II (Frank- I will survive and Beatbox) - YouTube[/ame]

But, as to the OP ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...mpaign-to-discredit-bloggers.html#post8105509

I don't think it's any secret that I'm being paid by the NWO, the Illuminati, and the LPGA to post here mocking and ridiculing the Truthers. :eusa_whistle:

you havent done a very good job and have been globally exposed

so take a nice deep breath and relax

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

agent rightwinger hates it that him and his fellow trolls like dawgshit have been exposed so they are making threads like this trying to deny it, trying to be funny,miserable fail just like he fails miserably trying to disprove 9/11 wasnt an inside job or other government corruption.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think it's any secret that I'm being paid by the NWO, the Illuminati, and the LPGA to post here mocking and ridiculing the Truthers. :eusa_whistle:

you havent done a very good job and have been globally exposed

so take a nice deep breath and relax

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

agent rightwinger hates it that him and his fellow trolls like dawgshit have been exposed so they are making threads like this trying to deny it, trying to be funny,miserable fail just like he fails miserably trying to disprove 9/11 wasnt an inside job or other government corruption.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
exposed by who?
you really have no sense of sarcasm or humor..

OK

Sherri Munnerwhore is a paid stooly by Hamas, she also sucks their cocks.

C'mon, Winger...when you tell a whopper you've got to start with a believable premise. NOBODY would pay Deanie to blog for them! They might pay him to blog for the other side...that I could definitely buy into.

C'mon, Winger...when you tell a whopper you've got to start with a believable premise. NOBODY would pay Deanie to blog for them! They might pay him to blog for the other side...that I could definitely buy into.

So you're saying rdean is a tea bag shill? Yeah, I'd buy that.

So you're saying rdean is a tea bag shill? Yeah, I'd buy that.

Ah, I think I'm saying that Deanie is not the "sharpest tool in the shed".

OK

rdean, Jake Starkey and myself are all paid internet posters. ...

If y'all don't work in a fake airplane, a grassy knoll, or a Hollywood sound stage, we can't buy into this conspiracy theory. Do you have any doctored videos? Those might help.

Forum List

Back