Pain Like No Other

Sounds like you are a supervisor, if so, and I don't mean an insult, you weren't doing your job. Scaffold people are notorious for dropping crap, you should have been no where near under them, and no one else. Not that that gives then a license to drop crap it is just what happens.

I am not the supervisor, I am the contractor. I appreciate what you're saying, but you can't reasonably expect someone to take into account something like an errant clamp that's lying behind a toeboard all the time. Shit happens on site, and today it happened to me.
Suck it up....be a man.....stop whining.....

OK, tough guy -- he's a man; all of us men whine when we get hurt! You know it, I know it.
No I am not....I had tough guys as mentors, like my Papa, Dad and coaches ..I was told to eat nails and get tough..My 81 year old Dad makes fun of me if I grunt when moving with my 80 year old's spine(According to what my neurologist stated)

Sounds like you think you're tough, any-hoo. Ever pulled one of your own molars? I have, twice. I've been shot and stabbed.

Of course, this IS the internet.

Take it all with a grain of salt. ;-)
No dental insurance?

get the butter, this is going way back but look up last tango in paris and butter

Just helping him develop a thick skin....

Not really, you're actually attempting to exert what we call "social control via negative reinforcement."

If you taunt him enough, he will stop and you get to look like a tough guy!

You have to read between the lines when online, because you sure can't read people's eyes ~
I usually have no pity for racists.....

I am not the supervisor, I am the contractor. I appreciate what you're saying, but you can't reasonably expect someone to take into account something like an errant clamp that's lying behind a toeboard all the time. Shit happens on site, and today it happened to me.

OK, tough guy -- he's a man; all of us men whine when we get hurt! You know it, I know it.
No I am not....I had tough guys as mentors, like my Papa, Dad and coaches ..I was told to eat nails and get tough..My 81 year old Dad makes fun of me if I grunt when moving with my 80 year old's spine(According to what my neurologist stated)

Sounds like you think you're tough, any-hoo. Ever pulled one of your own molars? I have, twice. I've been shot and stabbed.

No dental insurance?

Me? Hells to the no! I'm a cash and carry kind of guy.

No dental insurance?

Me? Hells to the no! I'm a cash and carry kind of guy.
When I need to eventually pull teeth I'll look you up.....

Sounds like you are a supervisor, if so, and I don't mean an insult, you weren't doing your job. Scaffold people are notorious for dropping crap, you should have been no where near under them, and no one else. Not that that gives then a license to drop crap it is just what happens.

Scat shot you in the face and stabbed you in the ass.

Paula Dean would say to rub some butter on it. Butter makes everything better. :lol:
Now you see why she is a big gal.....

I likes big gals.
th

need a little flour????

Everything is better in Paris. We celebrated all our big anniversaries there and honestly nothing is better than that.

Everything is better in Paris. We celebrated all our big anniversaries there and honestly nothing is better than that.
Fuck Paris, NYC of Europe. I like Limoges and the smaller towns in the french country side better

Forum List

Back