Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee whiz. I suppose the Islamic terrorists will have to submit another purchase order to their UN funded welfare fraud agency to increase their welfare payments.

Israel says it destroyed Hamas tunnel using new techniques

Israel says it destroyed Hamas tunnel using new techniques

JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military on Sunday said it has destroyed a tunnel built by the Hamas militant group that stretched from the Gaza Strip several hundred meters (yards) into Israeli territory, declaring a breakthrough in its war against underground threats from the Palestinian enclave.

As we see with regularity, the Islamic response their bellicose demands not being met begins and ends with cheap threats.

Trump - "America's crazy man" - is the new Balfour - PMW Bulletins

As Palestinian Media Watch reported, PA and Fatah leaders warned that Trump's speech would lead to violence and "push the region into the furnace of violence, chaos,extremism, and bloodshed." Fatah Movement Central Committee member Azzam Al-Ahmad echoed this after Trump's speech, stating that "Trump's decision regarding Jerusalem is a type of kindling of a religious conflict and encouraging of terror and violence." [Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 8, 2017]

RE: Palestine Today
※→ Hollie, et al,

It is unreasonable to assume that this question would have to be addressed at some point. Yes, Violence is the preferred method of conflict resolution.

As we see with regularity, the Islamic response their bellicose demands not being met begins and ends with cheap threats.

As Palestinian Media Watch reported, PA and Fatah leaders warned that Trump's speech would lead to violence and "push the region into the furnace of violence, chaos,extremism, and bloodshed." Fatah Movement Central Committee member Azzam Al-Ahmad echoed this after Trump's speech, stating that "Trump's decision regarding Jerusalem is a type of kindling of a religious conflict and encouraging of terror and violence." [Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Dec. 8, 2017]
(COMMENT)

What I don't really understand is the logic behind the Arab Palestinians.

• Are they saying that America has to right to acknowledge who they do or when they do it?
• Are they saying that America violated some law or mandate?
• Are they saying that they control who America acknowledges and recognizes diplomatically?​

What are the Arab Palestinians saying?
I certainly do not get it...

Most Respectfully,
R

And yet, you are on here daily pretending that you do get it, like you are some kind of expert in these discussions, yet at the same time, have never responded to why you come onto this board a post propaganda for a foreign regime.

That said, I'll explain it. It is quite simple. Jerusalem has never even been part of Israel. You admitted this previously, if memory serves me.

※→ Hollie, et al,

It is unreasonable to assume that this question would have to be addressed at some point. Yes, Violence is the preferred method of conflict resolution.

(COMMENT)

What I don't really understand is the logic behind the Arab Palestinians.

• Are they saying that America has to right to acknowledge who they do or when they do it?
• Are they saying that America violated some law or mandate?
• Are they saying that they control who America acknowledges and recognizes diplomatically?​

What are the Arab Palestinians saying?

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure what they are saying; relative to the rights of America.

(COMMENT)

It does not answer the questions.

What right do the Arab Palestinians have in directing American diplomacy?

Are the Arab Palestinians attempting, on mass, to pressure American foreign policy and diplomacy? Are they directing the US to sway on the side of the Arab Palestinian or they will go on a rampage? That is coercion!

That is the attempted intimidation or coercion American Government, and the citizens of the United States, to switch sides and support the Arab Palestinian cause, or they will take adverse action in furtherance of the Arab Palestinian political cause, social objectives and political agenda (or else).​

I cannot speak for every American, only myself, but I do not respond well to threats of violence → intimidation or coercion. It demonstrates --- yet again --- that the Arab Palestinian preferred method of conflict resolution is violence.

Most Respectfully.
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not sure what they are saying; relative to the rights of America.

(COMMENT)

It does not answer the questions.

What right do the Arab Palestinians have in directing American diplomacy?

Are the Arab Palestinians attempting, on mass, to pressure American foreign policy and diplomacy? Are they directing the US to sway on the side of the Arab Palestinian or they will go on a rampage? That is coercion!

That is the attempted intimidation or coercion American Government, and the citizens of the United States, to switch sides and support the Arab Palestinian cause, or they will take adverse action in furtherance of the Arab Palestinian political cause, social objectives and political agenda (or else).​

I cannot speak for every American, only myself, but I do not respond well to threats of violence → intimidation or coercion. It demonstrates --- yet again --- that the Arab Palestinian preferred method of conflict resolution is violence.

Most Respectfully.
R

What right does the US have to claim occupied territory to be the capital of Israel? Our dotard in chief has settlers in his administration.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh get with the program. Jerusalem is NOT occupied territory. Whether you like it or not.

What right does the US have to claim occupied territory to be the capital of Israel? Our dotard in chief has settlers in his administration.
(COMMENT)

The United States has not told anyone to acknowledge the reality. The US did not make any claim about the Occupied Territories. The US recognizes Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

Most respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Oh get with the program. Jerusalem is NOT occupied territory. Whether you like it or not.

(COMMENT)

The United States has not told anyone to acknowledge the reality. The US did not make any claim about the Occupied Territories. The US recognizes Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

Most respectfully,
R
Oh really? You have been dancing around that question for years.

Ramallah, December 13, 2017—A nine-year-old Palestinian died on December 6 due to injuries sustained during an Israeli drone strike in the Gaza Strip in 2014.

Mohammad Abu Hdaf, a kindergartner at the time, sustained spine injuries from shrapnel during an Israeli drone strike in Al-Qarara, east of Khan Younis, on August 8, 2014, according to documentation collected by Defense for Children International - Palestine. After a long series of medical interventions including treatment abroad in Turkey and Israel, Mohammad died last Wednesday in the early morning.

Israeli drone strike survivor in Gaza dies from injuries at age 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back