Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why a children’s book has Zionists losing their minds

In this moment of nuclear proliferation, police brutality, resurgent Nazism, and stunning inequality, Zionists have managed to find the real enemy: a children’s book. The offending title, P is for Palestine, was recently published by Golbarg Bashi and Golrokh Nafisi after a long crowdfunding campaign. Zionists have reacted as if it’s the Hamas charter.

We could just chalk up the latest iteration of Zionist anguish to a heightened sense of disquiet thanks to Israel’s steep decline in global prestige, pushed along by a burgeoning BDS movement. It helps explain the overwrought reaction to a political document written in crayon.

I is for Intifada.

What do you think that says? Sounds kinda like the Hamas Charter to me.

She could have (obviously) chosen I is for Islam.

In this moment of nuclear proliferation, police brutality, resurgent Nazism, and stunning inequality, Zionists have managed to find the real enemy: a children’s book. The offending title, P is for Palestine, was recently published by Golbarg Bashi and Golrokh Nafisi after a long crowdfunding campaign. Zionists have reacted as if it’s the Hamas charter.

We could just chalk up the latest iteration of Zionist anguish to a heightened sense of disquiet thanks to Israel’s steep decline in global prestige, pushed along by a burgeoning BDS movement. It helps explain the overwrought reaction to a political document written in crayon.

I is for Intifada.

Not all Palestinians are Muslim.

18767767_1359869864104355_5507257762228058550_n.jpg

Because it's a lie, appropriation of Jewish history, Arabs don't have a P in their Alphabet.
No Palestinian alphabet either - it's meant to delude Westerners.

The Arab society in Palestine and Israel have roughly 3 Arabic dialects, Syrian in the north, Jordanian in Jerusalem area, and a Bedouin dialect in Gaza.

Because it's a lie, appropriation of Jewish history, Arabs don't have a P in their Alphabet.

The Arab society in Palestine and Israel have roughly 3 Arabic dialects, Syrian in the north, Jordanian in Jerusalem area, and a Bedouin dialect in Gaza.

Is that the best you have?

Sad.

Reconciliation is okay. Majid Faraj in Al - Sinwar soon

"...Egypt, despite the bleeding of blood in the Sinai, continued reconciliation efforts and sent a security delegation to ensure follow-up .. Which means that the conditions are still favorable to the necessary action and raise the level of performance.

Perhaps it is another opportunity for factions and forces to look more closely at the minutes of the last meeting in Cairo and to ask themselves: Was it necessary to meet for 11 hours continuously? Is this something positive? Or that the length of the meeting exhausting the nerves and cause the tension of the atmosphere and show a defect in the table of the meeting!

The term is not the length of the meeting for 11 hours every day for two days. But in organizing the schedule and minutes of the meeting so that it is effective and possible. In such meetings, the participants are looking for meeting points, not looking for points of contention."

المصالحة بخير .. واللواء ماجد فرج في ضيافة السنوار قريبا

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.How do You think this attempt at reconciliation will go?
Q. Who are the factions and forces?
Internal security forces (Palestine has no military.) should be under the control of the Minister of the Interior where they would follow constitutional provisions and be under the oversight of the parliament. Abbas wants to keep the security forces under his personal command where they violate the Palestinian's constitutional rights on a regular basis.

Hamas in Gaza has 27,000 militants, it's a functional army with all that it takes.

You think the players in the reconciliation attempt are merely Abbas and some police force units?
Those Abbas forces attacked the Palestinian Authority in 2007 to overturn the election of Hamas. Hamas ran those forces out of Gaza but Fatah, who lost the elections, managed to take over the West Bank.

So last attempt at reconciliation ended in civil war.
But then my question becomes even more relevant:

Q. How do You think this attempt at reconciliation will go this time?
I don't know. The security force thing is a tough issue.

So how do You think the Hamas army and the PA force are going to consolidate their differences?

And again, I ask You who are the players in this consolidation attempt,
what about these guys, are they even taken in account??!

"The Palestinian local elections held May 13 showed that Palestinians voted for tribal and independent lists instead of political lists, giving serious cause of concern.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Independent and tribal lists made remarkable progress in the Palestinian local elections held May 13, as they defeated factional lists such as Fatah and the Palestinian left.

Hamas, the Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine boycotted the elections on the grounds that they were held in the West Bank and not the Gaza Strip. Hamas refused to hold the elections in Gaza in protest against the Palestinian High Court of Justice’s calling off in September 2016 of the local elections that were scheduled for the next month, as well as in protest of President Mahmoud Abbas’ formation of the Local Elections Court on Jan. 10 without consulting the Palestinian factions."

The resurgence of Palestinian tribalism

Read more: The resurgence of Palestinian tribalism

Is that the best you have?

Sad.

Well, living in Israel You get to know this basic stuff about the Arab villages and towns, and their culture
Especially if You make the effort communicate in real life.

I haven't seen any real discussion, or argument to the contrary.

Internal security forces (Palestine has no military.) should be under the control of the Minister of the Interior where they would follow constitutional provisions and be under the oversight of the parliament. Abbas wants to keep the security forces under his personal command where they violate the Palestinian's constitutional rights on a regular basis.

Hamas in Gaza has 27,000 militants, it's a functional army with all that it takes.

You think the players in the reconciliation attempt are merely Abbas and some police force units?
Those Abbas forces attacked the Palestinian Authority in 2007 to overturn the election of Hamas. Hamas ran those forces out of Gaza but Fatah, who lost the elections, managed to take over the West Bank.

So how do You think the Hamas army and the PA force are going to consolidate their differences?

"The Palestinian local elections held May 13 showed that Palestinians voted for tribal and independent lists instead of political lists, giving serious cause of concern.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Independent and tribal lists made remarkable progress in the Palestinian local elections held May 13, as they defeated factional lists such as Fatah and the Palestinian left.

Hamas, the Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine boycotted the elections on the grounds that they were held in the West Bank and not the Gaza Strip. Hamas refused to hold the elections in Gaza in protest against the Palestinian High Court of Justice’s calling off in September 2016 of the local elections that were scheduled for the next month, as well as in protest of President Mahmoud Abbas’ formation of the Local Elections Court on Jan. 10 without consulting the Palestinian factions."

Who knows. It is Abbas, Israel, the US, and Egypt on one side while it is Hamas and the people on the other.

Who knows. It is Abbas, Israel, the US, and Egypt on one side while it is Hamas and the people on the other.

Yes but does Hamas represent the Tribal and Local lists, or is it just Fatah vs Hamas again?

Yes but does Hamas represent the Tribal and Local lists, or is it just Fatah vs Hamas again?
I am not sure there is much relevance here. Surely every group or village deals with its own interests but that does not divorce them from national issues.

I am not sure there is much relevance here. Surely every group or village deals with its own interests but that does not divorce them from national issues.

Of course, this is exactly my point - the tribal leaders must be represented.
As we see today, Hamas doesn't actually represent all the major clans in Gaza (look at recent rocket shootings).
All I'm saying , for any realistic unity all players should be represented. Otherwise it's Syria.

As we see today, Hamas doesn't actually represent all the major clans in Gaza (look at recent rocket shootings).
All I'm saying , for any realistic unity all players should be represented. Otherwise it's Syria.
Palestinian activists rarely ever mention political parties and then usually in the negative. They are basically irrelevant to liberation.

Palestinian activists rarely ever mention political parties and then usually in the negative. They are basically irrelevant to liberation.

Yes Palestinian activists, in my vision, live in this bubble of Youtube videos and accusations of Israel for all the bad in the world.

How is that Palestinians vote for Tribal and non-political parties, while all we hear is Hamas, PA and BDS...don't You guys miss something?

I is for Intifada.

Not all Palestinians are Muslim.

But all Palestinians believe in committing an Intifada on the Jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back