Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems you're incensed that the Great Satan doesn't kowtow to every outrageous demand by your Islamist terrorist heroes.

It is just that she lied several times. Don't blame me.

BTW, can't pass up playing the terrorist card, can you?

I can understand you're incensed that anyone would dare challenge your tender sensibilities regarding the islamic terrorists you define as heroes but I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings.

It seems you're incensed that the Great Satan doesn't kowtow to every outrageous demand by your Islamist terrorist heroes.

I can understand you're incensed that anyone would dare challenge your tender sensibilities regarding the islamic terrorists you define as heroes but I'm not responsible for your hurt feelings.

It doesn't bother me. I just point out the facts.

It doesn't bother me. I just point out the facts.

The invented facts you can't support.

Don't let your hurt feelings prevent you from objectivty when it comes to acknowledging islamic terrorism.

Riots, the mob mentality, violence, destruction, all combine to define the long history of Islamic barbarism.

SEE the riots in PALESTINE after TRUMP recognizes JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL
The only riot is where Israel is attacking peaceful protests.

Yes, peaceful islamic terrorists rioting, burning, throwing stones and otherwise acting like islamic retrogrades.

Thank you for proving my point. Israeli goons attacking Palestinian civilians.

Riots, the mob mentality, violence, destruction, all combine to define the long history of Islamic barbarism.

SEE the riots in PALESTINE after TRUMP recognizes JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL

Yes, peaceful islamic terrorists rioting, burning, throwing stones and otherwise acting like islamic retrogrades.

Thank you for defending antagonist islamic terrorists.

Another terrorist card.

Another point for you. :clap::clap::clap:

Another terrorist card.

Thanks. In the meantime, here's a heapin' helpin' of that always comical and always present Moslem Rage 2017

Another terrorist card.

Thanks. In the meantime, here's a heapin' helpin' of that always comical and always present Moslem Rage 2017

17310361_1305167929570126_7111178461473331245_o.jpg

Yet another example of the disease called “Pal’istanian Mentality”. The cruel and ruthless exploitation of (female) children.

What a shame that you Arabs-Moslems still view a 7th century Arab warlord as a model for humanity.

Janna Jihad — the innocent face of the Tamimi clan’s support for terror and Jew-hatred

Janna Jihad — the innocent face of the Tamimi clan’s support for terror and Jew-hatred

Bassem Tamimi’s proud claim that Janna Jihad is a product of “the Nabi Saleh school to create the generation of freedom fighter to liberat Palestine” is in line with many of his other statements about the “duty” of children to “resist;” it also is just another of many examples that show the Tamimis’ cynical exploitation of their children for political purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back