Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
PALESTINIAN RIGHT OF RETURN Lamis Deek

I'm still waiting for any proof of her blood libels...You can't just go around telling people that Israelis tie Arabs in shackles to enslave them in Israeli farms :cuckoo:

Apparently facts don't sound as good as the age old antisemitic blood libels...

Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi calling for suicide bombings and stabbings

When Tamimi doesn't have a paper to read from, her real filth comes out.
I guess the Europeans won't be there each time to write filtered speeches for her...

Rylah,it is a SAD inditement that a young woman and thousands like her,feel in such a way,Israel and Zionists created such thoughts through repression and it works in reverse of course,,,the world today is a Sad place for so many,,,What saddens me is that neither side are incapable of peace and forgiveness...steve

So Your Jihadi heroes are immune from responsibility for their violence, because they're incapable of thinking on their own?

Next time simply claim for medical insanity, that would be a less pathetic excuse.

As I said neither side are capable,but yet again your Zionist lack of Empathy merely raises it Ugly Head...You cannot dialogue in any meaningful way..You are a very SAD man...

I'm not the one claiming Arabs can't think on their own - You are, while making it an excuse for unnecessarily prolonging the conflict, THAT is really sad.

I was the only one here proposing a Sulha.
Everyone on team Palestine either laughed or neglected.

DID I

agha, what's next?

Put a poor kitten face and say:
"Those Zionists happen to jump with their backs on our knives, we have no control over it"

images

DAizNm3XoAAFMzo.jpg

Nothing to see here, continue walking and look away... nothing to do with ISIS.

Here's a poor kitten face for ya :cryhug_1_:
images

Last edited:
“The fetus, a proud Martyr in his mother’s womb” – Songs on official PA radio - PMW Bulletins

by Nan Jacques Zilberdik

When Palestinians tune in to the official PA radio station, The Voice of Palestine, they hear songs encouraging them to seek Martyrdom-death and to sacrifice themselves for Jerusalem, the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and “Palestine.” Catchy lyrics pass on the message that Palestinians are “not afraid of death,” and teach them that already in its mother’s womb, the fetus is “a proud Martyr” who has “Palestine etched on the heart”:

Palestine%20is%20fetus.jpg

Click to view video

“Our Martyrs are convoys and our bones are mountains
They don’t surrender to the lowly
We aren't deterred by imprisonment
Palestine is etched on the heart of the fetus

A proud Martyr in his mother’s womb

And the Arab state will remain ours - Arab, Arab PalestineWe [hold] the rifles to our chests and our eyes are raised to you
Our homes are trenches and our souls are the sacrifice for youO Jerusalem, you will not remain stolen.”
[“The First Direction of Prayer” by Syrian singer Assala Nasri,
Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, Feb. 3, 2018]

The Fatah-run TV station Awdah broadcast the music video of this song too (video above):

Palestine%20is%20fetus_2.jpg
Palestine%20is%20fetus_3.jpg

[Fatah-run Awdah TV, May 15, 2018]

Discussing PA media’s responsibilities, Director General of The Voice of Palestine Bassam Daghlas has stated that PA radio works diligently to “defend Jerusalem and Palestine” - in cooperation with the PA Ministry of Information:

“We are working day and night to convey the facts to the world, defend Jerusalem, and defend our Palestinian cause and Palestine. We are cooperating with the brothers in the [PA] Ministry of Information... in uniting the Palestinian voice over the radio waves, the voice of the Palestinian people."
[Official PA TV, Dec. 12, 2017]

The songs speak for themselves.

One song lauded death for “Palestine,” which has been “decorated” with “Martyrs, souls, and blood”:

“O our land, on Land Day we salute the Martyr who fell for your sake, homeland...
We decorated [the land] with Martyrs, souls, and blood... On March 30, O day of the struggle, we rebelled against Zionism and the occupation. The Martyrs’ blood flowed in you and sang a song for you... There is nothing more precious than you, O land of Palestine. By Allah, we have sacrificed the precious Martyrs for your sake.”
[Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, March 20, 2018]

In January, Palestinian Media Watch reported on a similar song played on official PA radio, which urges Palestinians to “redeem Palestine with your life and blood":

"O Palestinian, Jerusalem is your name, your land, your heartbeat, and your mother.
Redeem it with your life and blood, O [you] who raises my head in pride... O pained Palestinian, your head is lifted high with pride, the entire world hears your voice, only your resolve strengthens me... We are united, Muslims and Christians. So that Palestine will live, we must remain united."
[Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, Jan. 1, 2018]

After PMW’s report, radio station Director-General Daghlas accused PMW of "waging an incitement campaign" against the station, and vowed “not to change” the station’s “message”:

“The incitement campaign that the Israeli center Palestinian Media Watch is waging against The Voice of Palestine radio station is not the first case, as it has been subject to similar attacks in the past...Our media message is clear and will not change, and if they consider playing national songs incitement, they can think what they want."
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan. 25, 2018]

It would seem that Daghlas was true to his word. Another recent song played on The Voice of Palestine stated that our souls are the sacrifice for Jerusalem,” and that Palestinians “are not afraid of death”:

“O Jerusalem, we are growing up in you,
and our souls are the sacrifice for you.

We are your men who will defend you,

and shout loudly:

Al-Aqsa Mosque is for us

a beacon, glory, history, and culture...

Frankly, we are not afraid of death.

[Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, Feb. 21, 2018]

“The time of death has arrived,” said another song, implying that Palestinians are coming to defend Jerusalem and, if necessary, die there:

“Jerusalem, we are coming, Jerusalem, the time of death has arrived.
Jerusalem, we will not surrender to the enemies or be humiliated.
This is beloved Palestine, it has taught us what to be.”
[Song by Al-Waed Band for Islamic Art (Lebanese band),
Official PA radio station The Voice of Palestine, March 19, 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back