Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
32712334_2104395253128712_3614756123988459520_n.jpg
Thanks Tinnie...but please NOTE the Mother and Child in the background...IDF= Zionist Filth

A people should know when they're beaten. The Pals need to wake up to that fact.

If she went and openly incited her people to commit stabbing attacks suicide bombing, I don't see a reason why couple of month in jail are not a good response, and opportunity to think and see what it is a life of a militant..if she chooses to remain one.

Jews are not cattle either, and they were relocated as a result of her people's war against Jews.
No nation is obliged to accept hostile population into their society.
:confused-84:
It is not about immigration.

You mentioned immigration, I was talking about relocation that Jews suffered as a result of a violence and displacement that was inflicted by the Arab population.
What was that?

If she went and openly incited her people to commit stabbing attacks suicide bombing, I don't see a reason why couple of month in jail are not a good response, and opportunity to think and see what it is a life of a militant..if she chooses to remain one.
You don't know what is happening in Nabi Salah.

Turkish money and Hamas cooperation is happening in Nabi Saleh,.
However they're relatively quiet since the provocateurs were jailed.

Jews are not cattle either, and they were relocated as a result of her people's war against Jews.
No nation is obliged to accept hostile population into their society.
:confused-84:
It is not about immigration.

You mentioned immigration, I was talking about relocation that Jews suffered as a result of a violence and displacement that was inflicted by the Arab population.
What was that?

Safed, Jerusalem, Tiberias, Hebron, Huran , Gaza, Iraq... to name a few.
Her people caused it.

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Links?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

Links?

You don't know about her family connection to the Turkish govt?
Or about her incitement to stabbing and suicide bombing?

In my reports about confrontations I showed many times that Nabi Saleh confrontations were coordinated with Hamas in Gaza to the minute.

What do you mean, quiet. Israel is still attacking Nabi Saleh.

Where's the attack?
All I see is stupid provocation, some teenager is bored, goes to throw stones at soldiers on the road.

Where's the attack?
All I see is stupid provocation, some teenager is bored, goes to throw stones at soldiers on the road.

Yeah, IDF (Israeli Doofus Force), too fucking stupid to figure out why people throw stones at them.

Where's the attack?

Yeah, IDF (Israeli Doofus Force), too fucking stupid to figure out why people throw stones at them.

Another silly YouTube video. Curious how these are edited for Islamic terrorist propaganda purposes only showing a narrow view of the events.

How does it feel being an accomplice to islamic propaganda?

Where's the attack?

Because they're bored? :rolleyes-41:

Where's the attack?

Because they're bored? :rolleyes-41:

IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) intelligence in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back