Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
41344165_2147590108593779_6037640135934214144_o.jpg

Oh look. My favourite hypocrisy video where Arab immigrants are Palestinians with all the rights but Jewish immigrants (actually returnees) are "foreign colonial settlers" even though they immigrated to the same place at the same time.

RE: Palestine today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, the world is a very different place "today" than it was alla 1916. And it has evolved ever so much...

Oh look. My favourite hypocrisy video where Arab immigrants are Palestinians with all the rights but Jewish immigrants (actually returnees) are "foreign colonial settlers" even though they immigrated to the same place at the same time.

My God! Going back now to 1916?

(COMMENT)

The failure of the Arab Palestinian to adapt and evolve → will find themselves going the way of the Neandertals. Already they are a failed state; having been unable to erect a proper government or establish the necessary institutions and infrastructure necessary for success → in the 21st Century.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, the world is a very different place "today" than it was alla 1916. And it has evolved ever so much...

(COMMENT)

The failure of the Arab Palestinian to adapt and evolve → will find themselves going the way of the Neandertals. Already they are a failed state; having been unable to erect a proper government or establish the necessary institutions and infrastructure necessary for success → in the 21st Century.

Most Respectfully,
R

More proof that we need a stupid post button.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree! More proof we didn’t hear about “ International Law “ or “ Right of Return” Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Haven’t seen the You Tube Video of Hasidic Jews stating Israel has no right to exist lately.When you find that button, please stamp your post

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree! More proof we didn’t hear about “ International Law “ or “ Right of Return” Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Haven’t seen the You Tube Video of Hasidic Jews stating Israel has no right to exist lately.When you find that button, please stamp your post

Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back