Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinians pushing for Sharia Law in America

Last edited:
RE: Palestine today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, the world is a very different place "today" than it was alla 1916. And it has evolved ever so much...

Oh look. My favourite hypocrisy video where Arab immigrants are Palestinians with all the rights but Jewish immigrants (actually returnees) are "foreign colonial settlers" even though they immigrated to the same place at the same time.

My God! Going back now to 1916?
(COMMENT)

The failure of the Arab Palestinian to adapt and evolve → will find themselves going the way of the Neandertals. Already they are a failed state; having been unable to erect a proper government or establish the necessary institutions and infrastructure necessary for success → in the 21st Century.

Most Respectfully,
R
More proof that we need a stupid post button.

I agree! More proof we didn’t hear about “ International Law “ or “ Right of Return” Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Haven’t seen the You Tube Video of Hasidic Jews stating Israel has no right to exist lately.When you find that button, please stamp your post
Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Not true.

Sorry, but I have posted MANY times links that prove my statement to be true and yours false. Push that STUPID button!!!

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, the world is a very different place "today" than it was alla 1916. And it has evolved ever so much...

My God! Going back now to 1916?
(COMMENT)

The failure of the Arab Palestinian to adapt and evolve → will find themselves going the way of the Neandertals. Already they are a failed state; having been unable to erect a proper government or establish the necessary institutions and infrastructure necessary for success → in the 21st Century.

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree! More proof we didn’t hear about “ International Law “ or “ Right of Return” Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Haven’t seen the You Tube Video of Hasidic Jews stating Israel has no right to exist lately.When you find that button, please stamp your post
Don’t forget that Gaza, the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were legally declared to be part of Egypt and Jordan.
Not true.

Sorry, but I have posted MANY times links that prove my statement to be true and yours false. Push that STUPID button!!!
Then why are they called occupied Palestinian territory and not occupied Egyptian or Jordanian territory?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Not true.

Then why are they called occupied Palestinian territory and not occupied Egyptian or Jordanian territory?

When they were OFFICIALLY part of Jordan and Egypt somehow the words “ occupation “ and “ International Law “ were never mentioned. Get that button out!!

Not true.

When they were OFFICIALLY part of Jordan and Egypt somehow the words “ occupation “ and “ International Law “ were never mentioned. Get that button out!!
They were not brutal, settler colonial occupations like Israel. Both actually tried to benefit the Palestinians.

Not true.

They were not brutal, settler colonial occupations like Israel. Both actually tried to benefit the Palestinians.
Typical Pro Palestinian lame answer. Notice how “ International Law” or “ occupation “ is not even mentioned?

Not true.

Typical Pro Palestinian lame answer. Notice how “ International Law” or “ occupation “ is not even mentioned?
Perhaps they did not say it but Israel was constantly bitching about Palestinian attacks in the decades following 1948.

Perhaps they did not say it but Israel was constantly bitching about Palestinian attacks in the decades following 1948.

You’re right; The Arabs did not initiate any Wars after May 14, 1948. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Remember YOUR You Tube Video; Hasidic Jews saying Israel had no right to exist period! Nothing to do with “ brutality “ or anything else

Oopsies! An islamic terrorist "work accident", also known as islamic premature as'plodin'.

Gee-had denied, chumps.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is actually a timeline question.

(COMMENT)

Between 1950 and 1988, the West Bank was "Sovereign Jordanian Territory." And no matter what the rest of the world might think about it, between 1949 and 1967, the Jordanian Sovereignty was strictly enforced by Jordan.

Between 1967 and July 1988, the West Bank was Israeli Occupied Jordanian Territory. It was in August 1988 that the Jordanians forfeited control and sovereignty. That left the West Bank in the hands of the Israelis. There was no Palestinian Government until November 1988.

The Gaza Strip was Egyptian Military Governorship from 1949 → until the 1967 War.

( )

Remember, the name "Palestine" means something entirely different than that of a self-governing institution govern by and exercising sovereign power by → Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

It all started with Arab pogroms,
before 1948 of after by its' nature a continuation of the same attack,
and that is what sparked Zionism in the first place.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is actually a timeline question.

(COMMENT)

Between 1950 and 1988, the West Bank was "Sovereign Jordanian Territory." And no matter what the rest of the world might think about it, between 1949 and 1967, the Jordanian Sovereignty was strictly enforced by Jordan.

Between 1967 and July 1988, the West Bank was Israeli Occupied Jordanian Territory. It was in August 1988 that the Jordanians forfeited control and sovereignty. That left the West Bank in the hands of the Israelis. There was no Palestinian Government until November 1988.

The Gaza Strip was Egyptian Military Governorship from 1949 → until the 1967 War.

( )

Remember, the name "Palestine" means something entirely different than that of a self-governing institution govern by and exercising sovereign power by → Arab Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R
I don't think so. Where did you get all that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back