Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are The one who posted a You Tube Video in which the claim was made that the Goal of Israel was to take over ALL of “ Palestine “
You can deny it all you want but I have provided many link proving that Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were officially recognized as being part of Egypt and Jordan. Keep posting!!!!
You are The one who posted a You Tube Video in which the claim was made that the Goal of Israel was to take over ALL of “ Palestine “
Without the Palestinians, I may add.

:link: There will not be one . There never is
:eusa_doh:Why do you post here when you know so little?

Imao

:21:

I will be the first to admit I don’t have the knowledge RoccoR and others do. However when he is challenged with certain basic questions such as if they want “ peace” why they just recently declared Israel didn’t have any rights to the Western Wall there is no response. Instead he answers with accusations; it’s called deflection. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality

You can deny it all you want but I have provided many link proving that Gaza, W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were officially recognized as being part of Egypt and Jordan. Keep posting!!!!

Imao

I will be the first to admit I don’t have the knowledge RoccoR and others do. However when he is challenged with certain basic questions such as if they want “ peace” why they just recently declared Israel didn’t have any rights to the Western Wall there is no response. Instead he answers with accusations; it’s called deflection. Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality

You think RoccoR is pro-Palestinian?

Imao

No!!!! Did I give that impression? Sorry? RoccoR didn’t mean to insult you !!!

Imao

No!!!! Did I give that impression? Sorry? RoccoR didn’t mean to insult you !!!

I will be the first to admit I don’t have the knowledge RoccoR and others do. However when [PF] is challenged with certain basic questions......

Would have been clearer.

palestine-flag.jpg

Opinion: The Fight Over Ilhan Omar Is About Something Much Bigger
I’ve fought for Palestinian rights for my whole career. Today I see a new generation of American Jews viewing the conflict through a new lens: equality.

Yousef Munayyer BuzzFeed Contributor

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/yousefmunayyer/fight-over-ilhan-omar-about-something-bigger?fbclid=IwAR1DM66WH40gyQssdglWqAC_ziaxfsI-kpa0JMpQiYGRfgtsPZKxkEIOM30

I've got a couple issues with this:

1. Jewish lives matter. All lives matter.

2. Cultural/ethnic nationalism is the standard in the world, until Jewish nationalism succeeds in building a state. Then nationalism is suddenly a form of "oppression and inequality". Odd, that. If Arab Palestinians don't care so much about nationalism why don't they just become Jordanians and have parts of Judea and Samaria become part of Jordan?

3. It remains a fact that the Jewish people are the targets of more hate crime, all over the world, than any other group. Jews are not safe. And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.

I’ve fought for Palestinian rights for my whole career. Today I see a new generation of American Jews viewing the conflict through a new lens: equality.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/yousefmunayyer/fight-over-ilhan-omar-about-something-bigger?fbclid=IwAR1DM66WH40gyQssdglWqAC_ziaxfsI-kpa0JMpQiYGRfgtsPZKxkEIOM30

2. Cultural/ethnic nationalism is the standard in the world, until Jewish nationalism succeeds in building a state. Then nationalism is suddenly a form of "oppression and inequality". Odd, that. If Arab Palestinians don't care so much about nationalism why don't they just become Jordanians and have parts of Judea and Samaria become part of Jordan?

3. It remains a fact that the Jewish people are the targets of more hate crime, all over the world, than any other group. Jews are not safe. And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.
And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.
She never mentioned Jews.

And people like Ilhan Omar are not working to make Jews safe in the US, or in Israel or in Europe.

She should. What is she doing to make Jews safe? Everywhere?

Another lie. She said that those who support Israel have allegiance to a Foreign Country suggesting that that who do are traitors to this Country. It Should be understood this applies to the majority of Jews. Keep Posting. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Good question. Why are they not safe?

Another lie. She said that those who support Israel have allegiance to a Foreign Country suggesting that that who do are traitors to this Country. It Should be understood this applies to the majority of Jews. Keep Posting. :auiqs.jpg:
Deflection.

Dy1pBHIWkAA2l-Y.jpg

Dy1pBHIWkAA2l-Y.jpg

What is a Glock?

Dy1pBHIWkAA2l-Y.jpg

What is a Glock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back