Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
51231704_2550507448509308_3173278273878622208_o.jpg

I guess this thread was created just to avoid any normal discussion?
Discuss away. Slime and name calling are not legitimate issues.

If You are willing to apply the same standard, I'm more than open for a pleasant interaction.
Should we discuss the demand for complete Arab domination, and its logical conclusion for minorities?

Frankly, this is closer to how the real rooted people of the land who were not part of the Jewish tribe looked, than the new brand of dresses they present as historical..

Red was simply not an acceptable color for women to wear., they didn't try to stand out with flashy embroidery, much more modest people, the original Syrians and Lebanese, notice the focus on blue.

Last edited:
What happened to "no to name calling"?
That was quick, straight to racist blood libels.

If You are willing to apply the same standard, I'm more than open for a pleasant interaction.
Should we discuss the demand for complete Arab domination, and its logical conclusion for minorities?
Sure, what evidence do you have that that would be true in Palestine?

• The practice on the Jewish holiest site.
  • The demand to establish a Caliphate and "rid Palestine of Jewish filth"
  • The fact that all Arab societies ethnically cleansed Jews from allover the middle east, and among the least tolerant states for other minorities.
The simple logical conclusion that the realization of the demand for Arab domination is at the expense of the largest Jewish population in the world, and the only independent minority nation in the middle east.

• The fact that all Arab societies ethnically cleansed Jews from allover the middle east, and among the least tolerant states for other minorities.
The simple logical conclusion that the realization of the demand for Arab domination is at the expense of the largest Jewish population in the world, and the only independent minority nation in the middle east.

There are many reasons why there will never be either a One or Two State Solution; Below is just one reason . Ask any Pro Palestinian is they really want " peace" and there will be no response
Peace Not if Arabs deny Jewish link to holy sites – J.

You are being too vague and speculative.

On the contrary, the example of Arab Muslim behaviour concerning the Temple Mount is an excellent and concrete example.

On the contrary, the example of Arab Muslim behaviour concerning the Temple Mount is an excellent and concrete example.
Which Arab Muslims?

Which Arab Muslims?

The ones who are present on the Temple Mount who harass Jews there. The ones who smuggle weapons in (stones, firebombs, rifles). The ones who throw hissy fits should a Jew DARE to mouth a prayer to G-d in the most sacred, holy place, or bring a Torah scroll there, or wear a Magen David. Or (the HORROR) use a water fountain. Those Arab Muslims.

Which Arab Muslims?

The ones who are present on the Temple Mount who harass Jews there. The ones who smuggle weapons in (stones, firebombs, rifles). The ones who throw hissy fits should a Jew DARE to mouth a prayer to G-d in the most sacred, holy place, or bring a Torah scroll there, or wear a Magen David. Or (the HORROR) use a water fountain. Those Arab Muslims.
You are leaving out what Israel is doing to the Palestinians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back