Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
61097381_2559872804032172_904919295388024832_n.jpg

So what? Any people born before the year 1776 were older than the United States at that point in time. Most countries in the world celebrate Independence Days. Any people born before those dates were older than their countries for awhile (such as a person born in Brazil before that nation declared independence from Portugal).

So what? Any people born before the year 1776 were older than the United States at that point in time. Most countries in the world celebrate Independence Days. Any people born before those dates were older than their countries for awhile (such as a person born in Brazil before that nation declared independence from Portugal).

And besides that, don't older ppl have to listen to ppl in authority, even if they are younger than them? If an old lady shoplifts, let's say, and she is stopped by a security guard or policeman, does she have the right to say, "Leave me alone, I can do whatever I want. Respect your elders"?

Continuing plight of Palestinian Christians

And what happens to Christians who don't follow the main Jihadi party line?

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Load of Israeli hooey, of course.

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians

Your article does not contradict rylah's statistics about Bethlehem in any way. These statistics have been well-documented. Before 1993, Christians constituted 60% of Bethlehem's population, but since the PA took control, they have dwindled to 15%. Christians are persecuted throughout the Middle East.

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

Your article does not contradict rylah's statistics about Bethlehem in any way. These statistics have been well-documented. Before 1993, Christians constituted 60% of Bethlehem's population, but since the PA took control, they have dwindled to 15%. Christians are persecuted throughout the Middle East.

More Israeli hooey.

The Jerusalem/Bethlehem area was the center of Christians in Palestine. A lot of that area has been ethnically cleaned by Israel for Jewish only settlements. The governorate of Bethlehem is only 18% of what it was in 1993. Those Christians had to move out.

Amal Nassar | Tent of Nations | Reconciliation & Peacemaking | The GlobalChurch Project

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

I think You need to re-read my post,
because none of that addresses or refutes any of the facts I've brought up,
and that was elementary school English.

If You want to talk about Christians before the Arab failure at erasing the local Jewish community,
we could as well discuss the 60 million Christians murdered by the Jihadi degenerates:

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg

Last edited:

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

I think You need to re-read my post, because that doesn't address or refute I've brought up
that was elementary school English.

If You want to talk what happened before Arabs failed to wipe out the Jews, or what happened before Bethlehem came under PA control, we could as well discuss the 60 million Christians murdered by the Jihadi degenerates:

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg

Deflection.

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

I think You need to re-read my post, because that doesn't address or refute I've brought up

If You want to talk what happened before Arabs failed to wipe out the Jews, or what happened before Bethlehem came under PA control, we could as well discuss the 60 million Christians murdered by the Jihadi degenerates:

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg

Deflection.

Merely facts that contradict lame Islamist propaganda.
Still not a simple argument to refute my post?

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg

Deflection.

The truth hurts. Deal with it.

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg

Deflection.

The truth is that Israel is full of shit. Always has been.

D7MV-YuXYAAO_W3.jpg

Forgotten Christians

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg
Deflection.

So, That’s the reason why Muslims are killing Christians and other Religions all over the World? That makes sense ,only in your deranged mind :cuckoo:

Forgotten Christians

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg
Deflection.

So, That’s the reason why Muslims are killing Christians and other Religions all over the World? That makes sense ,only in your deranged mind :cuckoo:
Deflection and off topic.

D5kH2IqWkAAV1CW.jpg
Deflection.

Doesn’t change the facts. “ Selective outrage” is racist and bigoted

Deflection.

Doesn’t change the facts. “ Selective outrage” is racist and bigoted
You should be outraged that Israel is full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back