Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres: I extend my condolences to the elsawarka family, whose 8 members were martyred by an Israeli raid in the middle of the Gaza Strip, and I call for a quick investigation into this tragedy.

73541649_2946822092061339_3733733907862913024_o.jpg

“The Zionists have blown up a roof in Gaza”

Hamas be like:

The Ministry of education announces the suspension of study in Gaza tomorrow Thursday due to Israeli aggression.

75543474_2939986699411545_5893861742013841408_o.jpg

Notice how every host is handed Israel's list of talking points.

USCPR Policy Director Josh Ruebner on i24 News - Great Return March

Oh no, an Israeli TV network gave an Israeli point of view interviewing an anti-Israel activist.
That famous 'talking point' excuse to whenever one can't refute a thing.

Did you expect Israeli hosts to have an Egyptian point of view?

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, rylah, et al,

BLUF: Sometimes it almost hurts to watch these interviews. It is very difficult these days to get a meaningful dialog
(Point 'v' Counter-Point) initiated.

Oh no, an Israeli TV network gave an Israeli point of view interviewing an anti-Israel activist.

(COMMENT)

The intention, as stated
(exercise the basic Human Rights they have been denied since 1948 - to return to their homes), does not match the demonstrator's actions. Again, to do do this, the demonstrator would have to be 70 years old (+) to be what they claim (a refugee that was displaced 70 years ago). Do you see this?

A basic question, very much applicable here, is: Do the Arab Palestinian refugees have any duty to conform to laws and actions that better the maintenance of public order? I don't see this at all. I don't think that the Arab Palestinians that are attempting to use force and violence even acknowledge a duty to maintain the peace, safety, and public order.

I don't think that the Arab Palestinians that are attempting to use force and violence as a refugee consider themselves a displaced citizen of Israel → solely on account of such nationality.

I think that the Arab Palestinians have thought this through, → and has no particular address that they have a claim to return, even if they were admitted to Israel. Notice, I say "admitted" and NOT "re-admitted." That is because most protesters have never been
(or consider themselves to be) a former resident in the territory of now under Israeli sovereignty. Nor should Israel admit demonstrators with the intention of embarking on violent anti-Government activity.

I'm not sure that the Arab Palestinians have considered that they should be denied immigration (or return) if they have been involved in serious criminal activity or use of violence against the State of Israel. Why should Israel admit people who consider themselves a citizen of something other than Israel?

I think there needs to be some serious dialog these lines.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Again, to do do this, the demonstrator would have to be 70 years old (+) to be what they claim (a refugee that was displaced 70 years ago). Do you see this?
The Jews can come back after thousands of years but the Palestinians can't come back after 70.

Do you see this?

I'm not sure that the Arab Palestinians have considered that they should be denied immigration (or return) if they have been involved in serious criminal activity or use of violence against the State of Israel.
It is return. It has nothing to do with immigration.

That would have to be adjudicated on an individual basis. You can't just broad brush everybody based on assumptions.

But that same talking point list is given to BBC, CNN, Fox,... Name one that does not have this same list.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Sometimes, there are definite "Wrongs Types of Attempts" to accomplish something.

The Analogy:

Recently, I had the opportunity to help a young man change a tire. In taking the wheel off the hub, he tried a standard lug-wrench approach, and when that did not work - he tried an air impact-wrench. I told him, no matter what tool you use, the lug nut will only come off if you are are loosening the proper direction.
◈ IF the lug nut has right-handed threading, THEN you will have to turn the tire iron counterclockwise.
◈ IF the lug nut has left-handed threads, THEN you will have to turn the tire iron clockwise.
Exchanging the tool → from using a lug-wrench (manual force) to a high compressed-air impact-wrench (much more force) will not accomplish the task if you are trying to the lug-nut the wrong way. In fact, it makes it more difficult; tightening it as opposed to loosening it. No matter the force applied, twisting the lug nut the wrong way will not work; unless you break the bolt off the wheel hub (AND THEN you have a real problem).

I don't think that the Arab Palestinians that are attempting to use force and violence as a refugee consider themselves a displaced citizen of Israel → solely on account of such nationality.
Could you suggest something that would work?

I await your response.
(COMMENT)

This concept on the use of "Jihad" and "Arm Struggle" is counter-intuitive if you are heavily indoctrinated in the Islamic Resistance Covenant (HAMAS) or the Palestine National Charter (FATAH). More force is not always the right answer. In fact, it could be the exact opposite of the right answer.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Sometimes, there are definite "Wrongs Types of Attempts" to accomplish something.

The Analogy:

Recently, I had the opportunity to help a young man change a tire. In taking the wheel off the hub, he tried a standard lug-wrench approach, and when that did not work - he tried an air impact-wrench. I told him, no matter what tool you use, the lug nut will only come off if you are are loosening the proper direction.
◈ IF the lug nut has right-handed threading, THEN you will have to turn the tire iron counterclockwise.
◈ IF the lug nut has left-handed threads, THEN you will have to turn the tire iron clockwise.
Exchanging the tool → from using a lug-wrench (manual force) to a high compressed-air impact-wrench (much more force) will not accomplish the task if you are trying to the lug-nut the wrong way. In fact, it makes it more difficult; tightening it as opposed to loosening it. No matter the force applied, twisting the lug nut the wrong way will not work; unless you break the bolt off the wheel hub (AND THEN you have a real problem).

I await your response.
(COMMENT)

This concept on the use of "Jihad" and "Arm Struggle" is counter-intuitive if you are heavily indoctrinated in the Islamic Resistance Covenant (HAMAS) or the Palestine National Charter (FATAH). More force is not always the right answer. In fact, it could be the exact opposite of the right answer.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That wasn't the question.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) does not know what will work. But after a half-century of conflict, they sure as hell knows what doesn't work.
(The actions they perform today.)

P F Tinmore said:
I await your response.
That wasn't the question.
(COMMENT)

The question was answered. I don't want to fall into one of you "Quibbling Traps."

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back