Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
83888312_10159301047309992_1686013712969760768_o.png

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Every country has the right to deny entry to Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters; which the Arab Palestinians clearly are or in direct support.

(COMMENT)

When Noura Erakat says she wants the "Right of Return" → what she is really advocating is an escalation in the conflict.
When Noura Erakat says she wants the "Right to Movement" → what she is really advocating is freedom of movement for Hostile Arab Palestinians to attack Israelis, which is an escalation in the conflict. The Arab Palestinians have more than enough funding to educate their people. What she really wants is further education in Jihadist activities.

You've heard people like Mahmoud Abbas and others say categorically that no Jews will be allowed in the new Palestine. You have heard a call to attack Jews just in the last 60 days.

Nothing about what Noura Erakat is a promotion towards peace.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Every country has the right to deny entry to Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters; which the Arab Palestinians clearly are or in direct support.

(COMMENT)

When Noura Erakat says she wants the "Right of Return" → what she is really advocating is an escalation in the conflict.
When Noura Erakat says she wants the "Right to Movement" → what she is really advocating is freedom of movement for Hostile Arab Palestinians to attack Israelis, which is an escalation in the conflict. The Arab Palestinians have more than enough funding to educate their people. What she really wants is further education in Jihadist activities.

You've heard people like Mahmoud Abbas and others say categorically that no Jews will be allowed in the new Palestine. You have heard a call to attack Jews just in the last 60 days.

Nothing about what Noura Erakat is a promotion towards peace.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Who writes this shit for you? :laugh: :laugh::laugh::poop:

ttps://worldisraelnews.com/hamas-hypocrisy-opposing-virus-of-normalization-while-accepting-israeli-medical-aid/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Israel+Attacks+Hezbollah%3B+Corona+Lower+in+Kids+but+

Is anyone surprised?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm confused again.

(QUESTION)

Explain to me where and how Israel is enforcing "apartheid?"

Give me one clear example...

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel removed 750,000 Palestinians from its voting rolls before its first election.

Do you really want to know about apartheid or are you just baiting me?

Israel Palestine International Law Symposium: Is Israel an Apartheid State?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm confused again.

(QUESTION)

Explain to me where and how Israel is enforcing "apartheid?"

Give me one clear example...

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel removed 750,000 Palestinians from its voting rolls before its first election.

Do you really want to know about apartheid or are you just baiting me?

Israel Palestine International Law Symposium: Is Israel an Apartheid State?

I can give you symposium about Flat Earth,
where're are the skin-color signs?

The apartheid accusation is indeed a racist bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back