Palestinian Authority Abuse Of Christians

Monte is busy creating another sock. Looks like Louie failed epically.

I wonder how many we are up to, 9, 10? Who knows.

Good point. Where is Louie??? Gawd I miss him for all the laughs.

The Hasbara trained bozos now attack en-masse. When they can't dispute the message they attack the messenger. You people are so predictable.

I'm sure your friend "Loo Loo Louie" will totally agree with you. <wink wink>

The Hasbara trained bozos now attack en-masse. When they can't dispute the message they attack the messenger. You people are so predictable.

HUH? Eh, Monte. See the OP. This thread deals with the issue of Muslim Palestinian abuses of Christian Palestinians for which you seem to avoid discussing. Why is that?

HUH? Eh, Monte. See the OP. This thread deals with the issue of Muslim Palestinian abuses of Christian Palestinians for which you seem to avoid discussing. Why is that?[/QUOTE

Gosh I wonder where Monte has so suddenly disappeared to? Oh wait, I forgot. He wants us to believe Palestinian Christians & Muslims get along fine & are united against the Israeli's.

HUH? Eh, Monte. See the OP. This thread deals with the issue of Muslim Palestinian abuses of Christian Palestinians for which you seem to avoid discussing. Why is that?

You have posted claims from Hasbara sites that are completely bogus. I post links to Christian Palestinian sites that confirm that the Hasbara propaganda is bogus.

Whether he's a sock of monte, a bastard idiot or a self-hating Jew (as he claims), unfortunately Louie posts here all the time. The real question is: when will he leave this forum?

You have posted claims from Hasbara sites that are completely bogus. I post links to Christian Palestinian sites that confirm that the Hasbara propaganda is bogus.

Said the mentally ill antisemtic internet jihadi:

Five churches attacked in Palestinian territories - The Globe and Mail

Palestinians wielding guns and firebombs attacked five churches in the West Bank and Gaza on Saturday, following remarks by Pope Benedict that angered many Muslims.

Whether he's a sock of monte, a bastard idiot or a self-hating Jew (as he claims), unfortunately Louie posts here all the time. The real question is: when will he leave this forum?

Oh Lord I hope never! Him & Monte & Fanger fill me with endless laughs for relief from the real world out there of radical Islamist's hating us & killing us infidels. And what better place for escape from what matters than a political message board?

"Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, far-Right Jewish leader says"

Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, far-Right Jewish leader says

That doesnt mean he's a bad person.

No good Monte. Do a larger font size. 'Atta boy!
Posting irrelevant crap in big fonts and failing epically. He's learning from his sock Louie. Or is it vice versa?

Big fonts are a sign of little.....

"Burning of Christian churches in Israel justified, far-Right Jewish leader says"

Posting irrelevant crap in big fonts and failing epically. He's learning from his sock Louie. Or is it vice versa?

Honestly, they are so funny. Wish we had more like them here to laugh at.

Well they sure do provide a great example of the bigotry, insanity and depravity of the typical "Palestinian supporter".

Well they sure do provide a great example of the bigotry, insanity and depravity of the typical "Palestinian supporter".

Yes indeed. And that is why we need more like them here on a message board where anything they have to say accomplishes nothing good for them & their cause.

Oh Lord I hope never! Him & Monte & Fanger fill me with endless laughs for relief from the real world out there of radical Islamist's hating us & killing us infidels. And what better place for escape from what matters than a political message board?

How any pro America &/or pro Israel posters can feel upset or aggravated over anything the pro Pali supporters have to say on a message board is beyond my understanding.

Forum List

Back