Palestinian child abusers pledge their kids' deaths!

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Palestinian child abusers pledge their kids' deaths!

For the sake of RELIGION you atheists!

For the sake of RACISM you Liberals!

For the sake of total conquest over the Jews, you Jewish ex-Pats!

But, that's okay. You just defend, protect and love your 'noble' Palestinians who are actually just 'really nice thugs' in this struggle against the ISRAELIS!

Go ahead and honor his pledge of killing his kids so he can win conquest over the Israeli.

Fools.

At least the Palestinian people give birth to their children and let them grow up.

Here in America we abort millions of children before they are born.

Are you seriously saying this? Like this is what the post is about, and those are the same things. Like this man's readiness to sacrifice his children is less terrible than the termination of pregnancy.
Are you so obsessed with this anti-abortion idea that you don't understand how monstrous you sound?

The idea that children are deserving of special protection is not shared around the world. It's an American idea. In most parts of the world, and in America for most of our history, children had no special protections at all. That's why there are armies of child soldiers.

Are you seriously saying this? Like this is what the post is about, and those are the same things. Like this man's readiness to sacrifice his children is less terrible than the termination of pregnancy.
This man and his family are imprisoned by the Israeli's in the world's largest open air concentration camp known as Gaza.

Which is totally blockaded and guarded by the IDF savages who brutalize and murder the Palestinian inmates for any infraction of the prison's rules.

The man has no hope; and his children have no future; .......except enslavement and death at the hands of the barbaric Israeli IDF camp commanders.

At least the Palestinian people give birth to their children and let them grow up.

Patriotic American Muslim eh?

More like despicable terrorist sympathizer
The only terrorists in this conflict are the zionist Israeli's and the IDF savages who murder innocent women and children.

The only terrorists in this conflict are the zionist Israeli's and the IDF savages who murder innocent women and children.
Your posting history speaks for itself. I stand by my observation regardless of Israel.

I am 100% against terrorism.

But I do sympathize with the freedom fighters who struggle against invasion and occupation.
Freedom may be their goal, but terror is their means to that goal, therefore they are terrorists.

This man and his family are imprisoned by the Israeli's in the world's largest open air concentration camp known as Gaza.

Which is totally blockaded and guarded by the IDF savages who brutalize and murder the Palestinian inmates for any infraction of the prison's rules.

The man has no hope; and his children have no future; .......except enslavement and death at the hands of the barbaric Israeli IDF camp commanders.

I'm sorry for being cynical, but for imprisoned in concentration camp the people in the video look quite good: it doesn't seem they are starving, their clothes are fine, and the cars moving in the background are modern. So there is no need in exaggeration. Yes, the situation these people are is far from pleasant, but what the man is saying along with your remark is - let me use this word again - monstrous. And it doesn't help anything, it just multiplies hatred.

Or a change in the sentiments of the Palestinian leadership.

You are slandering the Israelis and the IDF.

You are speaking as a child who doesn't understand that the Palestinian's problem is the Palestinian leaders.

what did he say that was so outrageous? that he'd rather his children be dead then live a prisoner in their own lands? live free or die only applies to adults? lol. what would become of them if only their parents die? will israel feed them? doubt it. the wold has seen the real evil and it is israel

So sue me nitwit. .. :cool:

So sue me nitwit. .. :cool:

You are already damned. I don't want to pile on.

what did he say that was so outrageous? that he'd rather his children be dead then live a prisoner in their own lands? live free or die only applies to adults? lol. what would become of them if only their parents die? will israel feed them? doubt it. the wold has seen the real evil and it is israel

You are mistaken and until you understand that you will continue supporting Hamas intransigence.

And your suffering will continue.

So suffer.

Hamas can end the Palestinian suffering in short order by acknowledging Israel's right to exist in peace.

Until they do the ball will CONTINUE TO BE in their court.

The initiative is theirs.

Forum List

Back