🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Gaza In Review

"Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen has chosen to go live in Gaza?"

maybe in the deep recesses of their minds...

Dreamer.gif

. . .they know it's better for their health and well-being to live in israel -- than living under the thumb or in a choke-hold by world-known terrorists.

Hamass
SkullAni2.gif

It really saddens me what Hamas has done to the Palestinians. More Palestinians were killed by Hamas when Israel granted them their own Jew free Gaza than ever killed by Israel in over 60 years. But then just how sorry should we feel for the Palestinians who elected Hamas to govern them?

"Just curious. Why is it that not a single Palestinian Israeli citizen has chosen to go live in Gaza?"

Dreamer.gif

. . .they know it's better for their health and well-being to live in israel -- than living under the thumb or in a choke-hold by world-known terrorists.

Hamass
SkullAni2.gif

It really saddens me what Hamas has done to the Palestinians. More Palestinians were killed by Hamas when Israel granted them their own Jew free Gaza than ever killed by Israel in over 60 years. But then just how sorry should we feel for the Palestinians who elected Hamas to govern them?

Dreamer.gif

Hamass
SkullAni2.gif

When are you going to retire that never ending line of shit?

Dreamer.gif

Hamass
SkullAni2.gif

When are you going to retire spreading lies and propaganda about Israel ?

When are you going to retire spreading lies and propaganda about Israel ?

Name one.

LOL

The other day, you said Zionists came and stole a country in 1948.

I asked you:
What country did they steal? When was this country founded?
I also would like to add, who owned the territory in 1948, before the mandate ended.

You ran away like a chicken

I answered that.

It belonged to the Palestinians.

It belonged to the British, they were in control of it,

Why didn't you answer the first two questions ?

Admit your mistake and go stand in a corner and think about what you've done

LOL

The other day, you said Zionists came and stole a country in 1948.

I asked you:
What country did they steal? When was this country founded?
I also would like to add, who owned the territory in 1948, before the mandate ended.

You ran away like a chicken

I answered that.

Not true. The mandate was merely administrative assistance. Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine.

When Britain left Palestine it did not transfer any land or sovereignty to anyone.

I answered that.

Not true. The mandate was merely administrative assistance. Britain never annexed or otherwise claimed ownership of Palestine.

When Britain left Palestine it did not transfer any land or sovereignty to anyone.

So you wont asnwer my two questions ???

I did.

You need to keep up.

I did.

You need to keep up.

Last time Tinnie:

You said Zionists came and stole a country. I asked you two simple questions:
What country was stolen and when was this country founded

I did.

You need to keep up.

Last time Tinnie:

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine was created and its international borders were defined in 1922.

I did.

You need to keep up.

Last time Tinnie:

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine was created and its international borders were defined in 1922.

Then why isnt Palestine here anymore

Forum List

Back