Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

You Zionists have very retarded views of the World, I'm so sorry Zionist savage terrorist imbeciles like you exist.

Yes, you and your terrorist buddies are like that.

So, when did you discover Jews caused you to fail?

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because of Zionist Animals.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists like W Bush, H.W Bush, Clinton, Reagan etc. etc. brought in Islamists, and Mexicans.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists waste lives, and American tax dollars on war for Israel.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists keep isolating reliable allies because they're dumb lust for Israel makes them Chimp out.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists want to itch on a Apocalypse with their anti-Semitic Pastor, ushering in the Embassy which caused chaos, with likely much more to come, even perhaps an Apocalypse because you Demonic Zionist twits think the Bible says so.

You're FAILING because of Zionist Animals.

I come from a household worth 1.5 million, you stupid Zionist brute.

It's just unlike your Individualshits, and savages, I actually care about my people, and the World.

Individualshit Liberals like you just care about "Me, mine, and now" you are prehistoric.

I come from a household worth 1.5 million,

Still live with your parents?
Have they accepted your failures?
Are they as tired of your whining as the rest of us?

Nothing's very wrong with saving up loads of cash by living at home.

Something's very wrong with being a Zionist Terrorist scumf*ck who calls for death to Palestinians by Napalm.

You're a genetic abomination, and belong in the trash-bins of history.

When is Trump going to sign a deal to get Israel Zionist terrorists to pay compensations to Palestinians who lost their property in the Nakba?

I'm glad I didn't vote, I knew either way I voted it would be for sub-Human garbage.
never. Palestinians are Muslims. Muslims are cock roaches that need to be eradicated.

Over, and over again the Genocidal maniac Zionist Terrorists are exposed for being less than Human.

There's 10 million Polish Americans who voted by about 65% for Trump, and 6 million Jewish Americans for voted about 75% for Hillary.

That means there's about 6 X more Polish American Trump voters than Jewish ones.

Yet, there goes the Zionist Trump supporting Jewish Israel, THE ACTUAL TERRORIST state, Liberals, and anti-American state, unlike Poland, and Polish Americans whom are Right-Wing allies of America.

http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/05/11/trump-signs-holocaust-property-law-that-has-angered-poland/

I'm ashamed to be apart of the Zionist stooges, and splooges of America.

The gloves have come off, believe me you punks will get punk'd.

If Trump is nice to Israel, all the Poles will vote against him?
Or just the morons, like you?

I'm quite certain that many Polish American voters who made Trump's presidency possible, won't vote for him a 2nd time.

Between Trump's support of an embassy which promoted Israel's terrorist massacres, and Trump promoting Poland to pay Jews money for property lost to Nazis, and Commies, then yes I think maybe 30% of Polish Americans will vote for Trump, the next time.

But, you're a Zionist, you like all Zionists are incapable of abstract thought, you are for the most part sub-Human brutes, who loot, and shoot.

There's 10 million Polish Americans who voted by about 65% for Trump, and 6 million Jewish Americans for voted about 75% for Hillary.

That means there's about 6 X more Polish American Trump voters than Jewish ones.

Yet, there goes the Zionist Trump supporting Jewish Israel, THE ACTUAL TERRORIST state, Liberals, and anti-American state, unlike Poland, and Polish Americans whom are Right-Wing allies of America.

http://www.israelhayom.com/2018/05/11/trump-signs-holocaust-property-law-that-has-angered-poland/

6.5 million Polish votes for Trump and 1.5 million Jewish votes for Trump. 6.5 / 1.5 = 4.33

That means your math skills match the rest of your intellect.

Yet, there goes the Zionist Trump supporting Jewish Israel,

You can't even think, use facts, or rationale.

Yet, you have OCD Chimp fits over Math estimates?

You're EXACLTY what I think of when I think of Germanic's, and Jews.

A bunch of Sub-Human retarded, Autistic, OCD, Monkey scums who aren't even worthy of life.

That's why you Sub-Human Animals fall for retardation like Liberalism, and Zionism, you have MAJOR OCD, to overcompensate for your defective brains.

Am I encroaching on your territory?

When I point out your math failures, do you cry?

Yes, you and your terrorist buddies are like that.

So, when did you discover Jews caused you to fail?

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists like W Bush, H.W Bush, Clinton, Reagan etc. etc. brought in Islamists, and Mexicans.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists waste lives, and American tax dollars on war for Israel.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists keep isolating reliable allies because they're dumb lust for Israel makes them Chimp out.

My country (The U.S.A) is FAILING because Zionists want to itch on a Apocalypse with their anti-Semitic Pastor, ushering in the Embassy which caused chaos, with likely much more to come, even perhaps an Apocalypse because you Demonic Zionist twits think the Bible says so.

It's just unlike your Individualshits, and savages, I actually care about my people, and the World.

Individualshit Liberals like you just care about "Me, mine, and now" you are prehistoric.

Something's very wrong with being a Zionist Terrorist scumf*ck who calls for death to Palestinians by Napalm.

Does your mommy still cut your meat for you?

6.5 million Polish votes for Trump and 1.5 million Jewish votes for Trump. 6.5 / 1.5 = 4.33

That means your math skills match the rest of your intellect.

Yet, there goes the Zionist Trump supporting Jewish Israel,

You're EXACLTY what I think of when I think of Germanic's, and Jews.

A bunch of Sub-Human retarded, Autistic, OCD, Monkey scums who aren't even worthy of life.

That's why you Sub-Human Animals fall for retardation like Liberalism, and Zionism, you have MAJOR OCD, to overcompensate for your defective brains.

Am I encroaching on your territory?

When I point out your math failures, do you cry?

I only made estimates, some estimates put up Trump's support to 74% for Trump.

You have no logic, and severe OCD.

You're a Terrorist who should be deported the F"ck out of this country.

Whether I live at home or not doesn't change the fact you're a terrorist with Sub-Human intelligence levels.

I'm quite certain that many Polish American voters who made Trump's presidency possible, won't vote for him a 2nd time.

Between Trump's support of an embassy which promoted Israel's terrorist massacres, and Trump promoting Poland to pay Jews money for property lost to Nazis, and Commies, then yes I think maybe 30% of Polish Americans will vote for Trump, the next time.

But, you're a Zionist, you like all Zionists are incapable of abstract thought, you are for the most part sub-Human brutes, who loot, and shoot.

Why would they, with all your online screeching from your parent's basement?

Whether I live at home or not doesn't change the fact you're a terrorist with Sub-Human intelligence levels.

Sorry you're such a loser.

Sorry that the Jews did it to you.........

Why would they, with all your online screeching from your parent's basement?

You Zionists are very, very clueless people, who think that A.) Israel is actually an ally, and B.) That they actually have friends in this World outside of White trash Hicks, and Jewish Pricks.

Sorry you're such a loser.

Sorry that the Jews did it to you.........

Sorry you're such a sub-Human Zionist terrorist retard.

Zionists ruined my country, I care about that, you DON"T, because you don't have a Human brain.

Like all Zionists you basically are just hairless Great Apes.

There is no discussing Israhell and the ongoing genocide in Palestine with most of these clowns or most CONservatives in America. The ones that can be saved we will send to reeducation camp the rest will have to be eradicated somehow. I imagine a beautiful gallows set up in DC with THOUSANDS swinging from them....damn what a beautiful thought. These idiots here DESPISE America when it goes against Israel and LOVE America when it kisses Israels ass because NONE of them are LOYAL AMERICANS. They are members of a 5th column plain and simple.

Notice how there's threats of terrorism, and genocide all over this thread against Muslims.

But, some how they don't get banned, nor do the Mods come to try to stop them.

If we did the same against Jews, hur, hur you bet there would be action.

Some how they don't see themselves as terroristic, genocidal maniacs.

They are the trash of Humanity.

Sorry, ancient history. THe Palestinians of TODAY don't get to pretend to be reacting to something that happened before their mommies and daddies were born.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

Your use of the word "colonists" reveals that you don't accept the existence of Israel as valid.

Thus you embody the conflict.

You have a state, that a significant portion of the world, including many of their neighbors, support the idea of their destruction.

That type of deep hostility, justifies a lot of strong action.

If some assholes were fucking with America like this, the answer they would get, at least from real Americans,

would make the Israelis look like French Surrender monkeys.

Israel is a terrorist colonist state, which warrants sanctions.

No, it is not. And no, sanctions are not warranted.

Russia invades a Russian majority Crimea without killing much of anybody, and that warrants sanctions,.

I disagree. Not our problem, we should not be involved at all. The sanctions are a terrible idea.

Israel invades a Palestinian majority Palestine killing much people, and that doesn't warrant sanctions?

No, it does not. The Palestinians need to get their act together and make Peace.

I have no respect for a people that keep starting fights they can't win, and then whine about losing.

Israel has done far worse than Russia's invasion of Crimea.

Comparing on one hand, a single incident to, on the other hand, generations of conflict and warfare,

is dishonest and the type of thing a person does, when deep down, they know their position is weak.

Say, how many muslim arabs are the Polish letting into their nation these days? It's the new big thing, Third World immigration. Everyone is doing it.

Are you and if not, why not?

Forum List

Back