Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Understanding South Africa’s Case Against Israel | Francis Boyle | TMR​

That is not a Palestinian banner.
Didn’t say it was. I’m referring to the Harassment that students suffered and the other example of HATE against the JEWISH PEOPLE that was not condemned by the EX PRESIDENT of Harvard
Notice you had Nothing to say about that plane flying over campus spouting Hate and Bigotry for the Jewish People

Didn’t say it was. I’m referring to the Harassment that students suffered and the other example of HATE against the JEWISH PEOPLE that was not condemned by the EX PRESIDENT of Harvard
Notice you had Nothing to say about that plane flying over campus spouting Hate and Bigotry for the Jewish People
The plane was not Palestinian.

The plane was not Palestinian.
You should definitely get your eyes checked because that IS the Palestinian Flag 🇵🇸 Playing Devil’s Advocate ; say it wasn’t. So what? You honestly see no reason why that shouldn’t have been condemned? Neither did she. That’s why she’s out. She advocates “ free speech “ Would she be quiet if it were about any other group or people? That’s why she’s out

Provocative banner flown over Mass. university campus

Just a small example of what she didn't condemn . For those who don't believe she should have been forced to resign I would like to hear your rationale
Thinking is the Zionist's short suite. The Plane was a Zionist plant.
The true sponsor of the flight remains unclear. A student with Harvard Hillel said they believed it was paid for by an outside conservative group.​

How has Israel's brutal Gaza war mobilised international youth? | Inside Story​

Thinking is the Zionist's short suite. The Plane was a Zionist plant.
The true sponsor of the flight remains unclear. A student with Harvard Hillel said they believed it was paid for by an outside conservative group.​
As usual you’re delusional Thread please that supports your claim, Keep defending the former President of Harvard for not rresponding to it

Provocative banner flown over Mass. university campus

Just a small example of what she didn't condemn . For those who don't believe she should have been forced to resign I would like to hear your rationale
The Plane was a Zionist plant.

Max Blumenthal "Israel Views Palestinians As A Demographic THREAT" (Interview)​

The Plane was a Zionist plant.
YAWN…. Link, please. There are those who “ said” don’t believe the Holocaust happened either. Keep defending the FIRED ( Forced to resign) because she turned her back on. Those Jewish Students who had the RIGHT to wear things that may ID them as Jews, NOT be threatened both verbally and physically, NOT have swastika’s painted on their doors, etc etc My educated guess is that you personally don’t have a problem with that. However, if it were Pro Israel 🇮🇱 students doing the EXACT same thing to Pro Palestinians you would be screaming ZIONISM, RACISM, etc etc
MAYBE she thought it wouldn’t happen because of her sex and Race? She was wrong ; and got what she deserved. 🇮🇱✡️

Connections Podcast Episode 85 - South Africa Charges Israel with Genocide at the ICJ, A 4-Part S…​

ICJ hearing against Israel: All you need to know about South Africa's case in the Hague​

Watch in full: First day of ICJ hearings in South Africa's genocide case against Israel in Gaza​

Forum List

Back