Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Arab Nations Are REALIGNING in Response to Israel's War on Gaza (w/ Rami Khouri)​

Emergency Teach-In: Why is Saying "Free Palestine" So Hurtful? Featuring Sinan Antoon, Cultura…​

This Lawyer Reveals Why Israel's Gaza Onslaught Could Be Stopped By Genocide Case​

'NO MORE MONEY!': Bernie FINALLY Lashes Out As Israel | The Kyle Kulinski Show​

"Let Me FINISH My Sentence!" Julia Hartley-Brewer CLASHES With Palestine MP Over Hamas Assassination​

The New York Times "weaponized" Hamas rape story is a fraud. Ali Abunimah debunks it.​

Connections Episode 83 — Gaza Genocide: International Justice? with Ardi Imseis​

How Palestinian resistance employs tunnels to fight invaders, with Jon Elmer​

UNFORGETTABLE CLASH: Cornel West SMASHES Hannity's Zionist Talking Points (clip)​

Genocide in Gaza: Dimensions of an Unfolding Catastrophe, Featuring John J. Mearsheimer, In C…​

Norman Finkelstein: Billionaire Thugs FORCED Harvard President Claudine Gay To Resign​

“ Genocide of Jews” converts to “ The River to the Sea Palestine will be free” or calling for that depends on the conduct? Notice she said nothing about Jews being harassed and bullied on Campus ! She got what she deserved

UNFORGETTABLE CLASH: Cornel West SMASHES Hannity's Zionist Talking Points (clip)​

Norman Finkelstein: Billionaire Thugs FORCED Harvard President Claudine Gay To Resign​

Provocative banner flown over Mass. university campus

Just a small example of what she didn't condemn . For those who don't believe she should have been forced to resign I would like to hear your rationale

Forum List

Back