Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Two-State Delusion: Israel Is A Racist One State

Can you copy and paste a youtube video that includes Arab members of the Israeli government whining about Israeli racism, (assuming Arab is a "race), of course.

While you're trolling youtube, see if you can find a video of Jooooos in the Hamas and West Bank governments complaining about Arab racism.

LIVE: Rania Khalek Discusses Israeli Occupation Of Palestine, New Government In Israel​

So IranTV and Al-Jazeerah "journalists"
whining for half an hour about how imperialism is bad, except when Iran buy countries,
and criticism regarding failed Muslim states is "not interesting" except blaming America.

Another half an hour,
of Rania Khalek boldly lying about Israel,
by projecting on it just about every norm in her Arab society.

The fun part, is she switched the 'terrorists' in Bennet's "I've killed a lot of terrorists in my life"
to "I've killed a lot of Arabs"...suggesting Rania Khalek thinks what about Arabs? :auiqs.jpg:

Wouldn't see her dare debate anyone with that lunacy,
but you sure love your echochambers.

Last edited:

LIVE: Rania Khalek Discusses Israeli Occupation Of Palestine, New Government In Israel​

So IranTV and Al-Jazeerah "journalists"
whining for half an hour about how imperialism is bad, except when Iran buy countries,
and criticism regarding failed Muslim states is "not interesting" except blaming America.

Another half an hour,
of Rania Khalek boldly lying about Israel,
by projecting on it just about every norm in her Arab society.

The fun part, is she switched the 'terrorists' in Bennet's "I've killed a lot of terrorists in my life"
to "I've killed a lot of Arabs"...suggesting Rania Khalek thinks what about Arabs? :auiqs.jpg:

Wouldn't see her dare debate anyone with that lunacy,
but you sure love your echochambers.

What, P F Tinmore nothing to refute,
but nervous laughter and your usual echochambers?

25151911_592524977806042_7309650043688764615_n.jpg

The Jerusalem neighbourhood symbolizing the Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation​

The Islamic Terrorist neighbourhood symbolizing the result of Palestinian terrorism.​

Forum List

Back