Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A young Palestinian man was shot and injured Tuesday evening after fierce clashes broke out between Israeli troops and young men in the village of Tuqu east of Bethlehem.A Ma'an reporter said that 17-year-old Ahmad Riyad Sabbah was hit by a gunshot to the back. He was evacuated to the Bethlehem Arab Society Hospital in Beit Jala. Medics say he is in a stable condition.*Israeli military vehicles stormed the village firing gunshots, rubber-coated bullets and tear-gas canisters after a Molotov cocktail was hurled at a settler bus traveling on the main road in the village. Witnesses said the front of the bus caught fire.*The driver continued to travel despite the fire until he reached the main entrance to the nearby Teqoa settlement. Israeli forces immediately shut down the main road before they stormed the Palestinian village.*Soldiers started a manhunt in olive fields near the road where the bus was attacked.*An Israeli military spokeswoman confirmed the Molotov attack and said forces were searching the area. The official said she was unaware of clashes with Palestinians.*Earlier, dozens of settlers demonstrated near the main crossroad leading to Teqoa protesting increasing attacks with rocks and fire bombs against their cars and buses as they travel near Palestinian villages east of Bethlehem.*

Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem | Maan News Agency

Israel's attacks on the children of Palestine continue.

We have had non stop Israeli attacks on Palestinian children since 1948, over 65 years of these Zionist attacks on nonJewish children in Palestine.

Here we have a child shot in the back.

Sherri waxes more and more idiotic by the minute----If Israel were motivated to kill
arab children-----anywhere to the point that SHE is motivated to kill jews-----Israel
would not be using rubber coated bullets -----a barrage of nail bombs on the pigs
and dogs with the molotov cocktails would have resulted in hundreds of dead ---
at minimal effort ASK NUSKHARAH-ALLAH and the AYATOILET PIGS

Waiting for this to appear on Israeli source. Wonder what this is all about

From what I read from your own source, a Molotov cocktail was thrown by Palestinian on a civilian bus, triggering the raiding on the village.

Why did they attack a civilian bus? It seems to me like a provocation

Waiting for this to appear on Israeli source. Wonder what this is all about

even the jew-hating sherri admitted that violence was initiated by her fellow
isa-respecters -----whilst the highly restrained IDF used RUBBER COATED
BULLETS in order to avoid serious injuries------poor sherri----if only the IDF
boys had handed the isa-respecting dogs------machine guns----then sherri
would have been rendered JOYOUS and would be PIOUSLY "THANKING"
her depraved "god"

From what I read from your own source, a Molotov cocktail was thrown by Palestinian on a civilian bus, triggering the raiding on the village.

I would consider Molotov cocktails to be pretty serious provocation :doubt:

I am shocked-----well---maybe not------you are probably being a bit facetious---
and a bit disappointed that the bus did not explode

I am shocked-----well---maybe not------you are probably being a bit facetious---
and a bit disappointed that the bus did not explode

While admittedly I do like fireworks Rosie, I prefer them to be without human body parts - that seems to be your particular obsession :)

Either way - a Molotov cocktail thrown at a civilian bus is extremely dangerous and certainly not a child's prank. Was the person shot the one who threw it?

You should

Israel, 1988- A shocked and angry Israel today buried Rachel Weiss, 26, and her three young sons. They were burned to death in a firebomb attack on an Israeli passenger bus on Sunday night. Seven others were wounded, and three are hospitalized in serious condition.

Weiss was a 10th-generation Jerusalemite and second-grade teacher who ``was a very easygoing person,`` a cousin said. She was one of 18 children in a distinguished rabbinical family, which received the news of her death with deep shock.

Thousands gathered in the crowded alleyways of the ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Sha`arei Hesed to pay their last respects. Her father, Rabbi Shlomo Zilberman, who was born in Germany, wept. ``She was such a pretty child,`` he said. ``She had such dear children.``

Rachel Weiss and her sons were killed when she went into shock and refused to leave the burning bus after two of the firebombs came in an open window.

Security forces said the attack was conceived over a game of cards in a cafe a few days ago, and the attackers were not members of an organized group.

``They were sitting around playing cards and one says, `let`s throw another molotov cocktail,``` said General Amram Mitzna, the officer in charge of the West Bank.

The three were from the same neighborhood in Jericho and the same extended family; two of the three had already been jailed for attempting to throw firebombs.

``There is no doubt that the murderers meant to attack civilians,
`` Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin said. ``A minute before, an army vehicle drove by the site and they didn`t attack.``

Obama Forced Israel to Release Terrorist Who Burned Pregnant Mother and Three Children to Death | FrontPage Magazine

No justification for shooting a child in the back.

I did not say it was.

But a 17 year old is not a child, so let put things into perspective, here.

I did say the raid on the village was provoked, and that doesn't surprise me.

I still wait for an Israeli source putting up this story. I cannot find any in the meantime.

You should

Israel, 1988- A shocked and angry Israel today buried Rachel Weiss, 26, and her three young sons. They were burned to death in a firebomb attack on an Israeli passenger bus on Sunday night. Seven others were wounded, and three are hospitalized in serious condition.

Weiss was a 10th-generation Jerusalemite and second-grade teacher who ``was a very easygoing person,`` a cousin said. She was one of 18 children in a distinguished rabbinical family, which received the news of her death with deep shock.

Thousands gathered in the crowded alleyways of the ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Sha`arei Hesed to pay their last respects. Her father, Rabbi Shlomo Zilberman, who was born in Germany, wept. ``She was such a pretty child,`` he said. ``She had such dear children.``

Rachel Weiss and her sons were killed when she went into shock and refused to leave the burning bus after two of the firebombs came in an open window.

Security forces said the attack was conceived over a game of cards in a cafe a few days ago, and the attackers were not members of an organized group.

``They were sitting around playing cards and one says, `let`s throw another molotov cocktail,``` said General Amram Mitzna, the officer in charge of the West Bank.

The three were from the same neighborhood in Jericho and the same extended family; two of the three had already been jailed for attempting to throw firebombs.

`` Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin said. ``A minute before, an army vehicle drove by the site and they didn`t attack.``

Obama Forced Israel to Release Terrorist Who Burned Pregnant Mother and Three Children to Death | FrontPage Magazine

We should

http://www.councilforthenationalint...tov-cocktails-at-4-and-5-year-old-palestinian

Defence for Children International - On 16 August 2012, two children suffer burns after a Molotov cocktail is thrown at the car they are travelling in. Three Israeli settler children are questioned by the police.

Four-year-old Iman and five-year-old Mohammad live with their parents in the village of Nahhalin, about 12 kilometres southwest of Bethlehem. At around 4:30 p.m., on Thursday 16 August 2012, they took a taxi to go to the supermarket with their parents and their uncle. As they were passing by the Israeli settlement of Bat Ayin, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at their vehicle.

“My husband was sitting in the front seat next to the driver. Hasan and I were sitting in the back seat with the children. Hasan was carrying Mohammad, and Iman was sitting next to me,” recalls Jamila, the children’s mother. “As we were passing by the settlement of Bat Ayin, something terrible happened. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at the car and came through the window, landing in front of Ayman. That moment was terrifying. The Molotov exploded a few seconds later and started a fire

In the confusion, the driver lost control of the car and crashed on the left side of the road. When the car stopped, they managed to get out, but they were all injured. “We were all burnt before we managed to get out of the car,” says Jamila. “My husband and the driver were wearing their seat belts so it took them longer to get out. That is why their injuries were more severe, especially my husband's.”

The family and the driver were taken to the Hadassah Ein-Karim Hospital for treatment. “I was hospitalised for 12 days, Mohammad for 25 days, and Iman for four days,” says Jamila. “My husband is still in the hospital. We all underwent surgery.”

You should

We should

http://www.councilforthenationalint...tov-cocktails-at-4-and-5-year-old-palestinian

Defence for Children International - On 16 August 2012, two children suffer burns after a Molotov cocktail is thrown at the car they are travelling in. Three Israeli settler children are questioned by the police.

Four-year-old Iman and five-year-old Mohammad live with their parents in the village of Nahhalin, about 12 kilometres southwest of Bethlehem. At around 4:30 p.m., on Thursday 16 August 2012, they took a taxi to go to the supermarket with their parents and their uncle. As they were passing by the Israeli settlement of Bat Ayin, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at their vehicle.

“My husband was sitting in the front seat next to the driver. Hasan and I were sitting in the back seat with the children. Hasan was carrying Mohammad, and Iman was sitting next to me,” recalls Jamila, the children’s mother. “As we were passing by the settlement of Bat Ayin, something terrible happened. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at the car and came through the window, landing in front of Ayman. That moment was terrifying. The Molotov exploded a few seconds later and started a fire

In the confusion, the driver lost control of the car and crashed on the left side of the road. When the car stopped, they managed to get out, but they were all injured. “We were all burnt before we managed to get out of the car,” says Jamila. “My husband and the driver were wearing their seat belts so it took them longer to get out. That is why their injuries were more severe, especially my husband's.”

The family and the driver were taken to the Hadassah Ein-Karim Hospital for treatment. “I was hospitalised for 12 days, Mohammad for 25 days, and Iman for four days,” says Jamila. “My husband is still in the hospital. We all underwent surgery.”

Touché

aaww... to bad they didn't kill him outright.

I am shocked! Shocked I say! The poor innocent child was only having some fun. And it was only a bus full of civilians. Just think. It could have been a kindergarten.

Child my ass! Someone needs to inform Frau Sherri that a 17 year old can join the military in America. In Palestine, a 17 year old is a veteran "freedom fighter."

aaww... to bad they didn't kill him outright.

I am shocked! Shocked I say! The poor innocent child was only having some fun. And it was only a bus full of civilians. Just think. It could have been a kindergarten.

Or it could have been Israeli youths throwing a Molotov cocktail into a car driven by a Palestinian family with two young children.

I did not say it was.

But a 17 year old is not a child, so let put things into perspective, here.

I did say the raid on the village was provoked, and that doesn't surprise me.

I still wait for an Israeli source putting up this story. I cannot find any in the meantime.

A 17 year old is legally a child.

And we see the way Israel treats these children, they deliberately shoot them in the back.

Forum List

Back