Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem

17 is legally a child ??? According to who ?

Where I come from, 17 is a teenager...

And Sheri your other comment about deliberately shooting them in the back is a lie and further proof that you know nothing about the IDF, so you should close your snake mouth and stop spitting your poisonous venom, you worthless piece of trash :cool:

From what I read from your own source, a Molotov cocktail was thrown by Palestinian on a civilian bus, triggering the raiding on the village.

Why did they attack a civilian bus? It seems to me like a provocation

No justification for shooting a child in the back.

Child my ass! Someone needs to inform Frau Sherri that a 17 year old can join the military in America. In Palestine, a 17 year old is a veteran "freedom fighter."

Second third and fourth that! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Child my ass!:mad:

ONE of many reports establishing that through age 17, individuals are children under intl law. Treaty obligations govern the treatment of Palestinian children by Israel.

The situation of Palestinian children in the Occupied State of Palestine: A dramatic increase of number of arrests and cases of ill-treatment in Israeli military detentionIn February 2013, UNICEF published a report*2*, which highlighted the fact that each year about 700 Palestinian children aged 12 to 17 are arrested, interrogated and detained by Israeli army, police and security agents. The report underlined that in no other country are children systematically tried by juvenile military courts that, by definition, fall short of providing the necessary guarantees to ensure respect for their rights. The analysis of the monitored cases identified that Palestinian children in Israeli detention system suffer from cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment, which appears to be widespread, systematic and institutionalized*3*.The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the IV Geneva Convention, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, the UN Convention against Torture and both International Covenants (ICCPR and ICESCR) comprehend international legal obligations on this particular issue, to which the State of Israel must comply since it completed the ratification processes.MRAP’s first-hand report from a human rights monitor mission in the West Bank in April and May 2013, witnesses widespread and persistent abuses of the principles defending the human rights of children guaranteed by these treaties, in clear violation of the international human rights’ and humanitarian law standards.

A/HRC/24/NGO/1 of 27 August 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

I did not say it was.

But a 17 year old is not a child, so let put things into perspective, here.

I did say the raid on the village was provoked, and that doesn't surprise me.

I still wait for an Israeli source putting up this story. I cannot find any in the meantime.

A 17 year old is legally a child.

And we see the way Israel treats these children, they deliberately shoot them in the back.

Again, someone needs to inform the Jew hater that a 17 year old can legally join the military in the U.S. Child my ass. Does she think she can garner sympathy for her terrorist heroes?

I did not say it was.

I still wait for an Israeli source putting up this story. I cannot find any in the meantime.

And we see the way Israel treats these children, they deliberately shoot them in the back.

Again, someone needs to inform the Jew hater that a 17 year old can legally join the military in the U.S. Child my ass. Does she think she can garner sympathy for her terrorist heroes?

meh... ask me if i care if it was a "child" or not.

it got shot... to bad it wasn't killed.

How does one live with all that Hate you harbor in your heart and mind?

This coming from the biggest Jew hater in here. Syrenn hasn't forgotten the sight of your heroes dancing and celebrating 9/11.

I did not say it was.

No .

A 17 year old is maybe a MINOR, but not a child.

He is able to take responsibility for his actions.

So don't BS me with this "child" nonsense.

No one is buying that crap

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, I think Sherri is partially retarded.

Some of the things she says, it's like a child wrote them

This coming from the most hateful snake on USMB :lmao:

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A young Palestinian man was shot and injured Tuesday evening after fierce clashes broke out between Israeli troops and young men in the village of Tuqu east of Bethlehem.A Ma'an reporter said that 17-year-old Ahmad Riyad Sabbah was hit by a gunshot to the back. He was evacuated to the Bethlehem Arab Society Hospital in Beit Jala. Medics say he is in a stable condition.*Israeli military vehicles stormed the village firing gunshots, rubber-coated bullets and tear-gas canisters after a Molotov cocktail was hurled at a settler bus traveling on the main road in the village. Witnesses said the front of the bus caught fire.*The driver continued to travel despite the fire until he reached the main entrance to the nearby Teqoa settlement. Israeli forces immediately shut down the main road before they stormed the Palestinian village.*Soldiers started a manhunt in olive fields near the road where the bus was attacked.*An Israeli military spokeswoman confirmed the Molotov attack and said forces were searching the area. The official said she was unaware of clashes with Palestinians.*Earlier, dozens of settlers demonstrated near the main crossroad leading to Teqoa protesting increasing attacks with rocks and fire bombs against their cars and buses as they travel near Palestinian villages east of Bethlehem.*

Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem | Maan News Agency

Israel's attacks on the children of Palestine continue.

We have had non stop Israeli attacks on Palestinian children since 1948, over 65 years of these Zionist attacks on nonJewish children in Palestine.

Here we have a child shot in the back.

LOL....just LOL.

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A young Palestinian man was shot and injured Tuesday evening after fierce clashes broke out between Israeli troops and young men in the village of Tuqu east of Bethlehem.A Ma'an reporter said that 17-year-old Ahmad Riyad Sabbah was hit by a gunshot to the back. He was evacuated to the Bethlehem Arab Society Hospital in Beit Jala. Medics say he is in a stable condition.*Israeli military vehicles stormed the village firing gunshots, rubber-coated bullets and tear-gas canisters after a Molotov cocktail was hurled at a settler bus traveling on the main road in the village. Witnesses said the front of the bus caught fire.*The driver continued to travel despite the fire until he reached the main entrance to the nearby Teqoa settlement. Israeli forces immediately shut down the main road before they stormed the Palestinian village.*Soldiers started a manhunt in olive fields near the road where the bus was attacked.*An Israeli military spokeswoman confirmed the Molotov attack and said forces were searching the area. The official said she was unaware of clashes with Palestinians.*Earlier, dozens of settlers demonstrated near the main crossroad leading to Teqoa protesting increasing attacks with rocks and fire bombs against their cars and buses as they travel near Palestinian villages east of Bethlehem.*

Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem | Maan News Agency

Israel's attacks on the children of Palestine continue.

We have had non stop Israeli attacks on Palestinian children since 1948, over 65 years of these Zionist attacks on nonJewish children in Palestine.

Here we have a child shot in the back.

LOL....just LOL.

Typical response to see from a Hater!

If it was a Jew being shot in the back by palestinian, I am sure you would have been just as much as horrified as you are now, right?

Nah, who am I kidding!

I did not say it was.

If the little fuckers didnt turn and run after throwing their rocks they could shoot em in the front.
Front,back whatever,either way is fine with me.

I did not say it was.

If the little fuckers didnt turn and run after throwing their rocks they could shoot em in the front.
Front,back whatever,either way is fine with me.

Haters will be Haters!

You will get what you deserve!

Forum List

Back