Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem

nasser said that in 1967 and 1973. As did the Syrians.

Ummm who got their butts kicked both times.

Just saying.

If it was a Jew being shot in the back by palestinian, I am sure you would have been just as much as horrified as you are now, right?

Nah, who am I kidding!

She would call it 'resistance' that is lawful in the Geneva convention

A 17 year old is legally a child.

And we see the way Israel treats these children, they deliberately shoot them in the back.

If the little fuckers didnt turn and run after throwing their rocks they could shoot em in the front.
Front,back whatever,either way is fine with me.

Haters will be Haters!

You will get what you deserve!

Seems to me the little fucker who threw the molotov came close to getting what he deserved. He deserved a real bullet. Maybe next time.....

If the little fuckers didnt turn and run after throwing their rocks they could shoot em in the front.
Front,back whatever,either way is fine with me.

Haters will be Haters!

You will get what you deserve!

Seems to me the little fucker who threw the molotov came close to getting what he deserved. He deserved a real bullet. Maybe next time.....

No allegations the kid shot in the back threw the molotov, none at all.

I did not say it was.

But a 17 year old is not a child, so let put things into perspective, here.

I did say the raid on the village was provoked, and that doesn't surprise me.

I still wait for an Israeli source putting up this story. I cannot find any in the meantime.

And we see the way Israel treats these children, they deliberately shoot them in the back.

No .

A 17 year old is maybe a MINOR, but not a child.

He is able to take responsibility for his actions.

So don't BS me with this "child" nonsense.

No one is buying that crap

Under Israels treaty obligations, he is protected as a child. Noone forced Israel to sign those treaties.

You should

Israel, 1988- A shocked and angry Israel today buried Rachel Weiss, 26, and her three young sons. They were burned to death in a firebomb attack on an Israeli passenger bus on Sunday night. Seven others were wounded, and three are hospitalized in serious condition.

Weiss was a 10th-generation Jerusalemite and second-grade teacher who ``was a very easygoing person,`` a cousin said. She was one of 18 children in a distinguished rabbinical family, which received the news of her death with deep shock.

Thousands gathered in the crowded alleyways of the ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Sha`arei Hesed to pay their last respects. Her father, Rabbi Shlomo Zilberman, who was born in Germany, wept. ``She was such a pretty child,`` he said. ``She had such dear children.``

Rachel Weiss and her sons were killed when she went into shock and refused to leave the burning bus after two of the firebombs came in an open window.

Security forces said the attack was conceived over a game of cards in a cafe a few days ago, and the attackers were not members of an organized group.

``They were sitting around playing cards and one says, `let`s throw another molotov cocktail,``` said General Amram Mitzna, the officer in charge of the West Bank.

The three were from the same neighborhood in Jericho and the same extended family; two of the three had already been jailed for attempting to throw firebombs.

``There is no doubt that the murderers meant to attack civilians,
`` Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin said. ``A minute before, an army vehicle drove by the site and they didn`t attack.``

Obama Forced Israel to Release Terrorist Who Burned Pregnant Mother and Three Children to Death | FrontPage Magazine

We should

http://www.councilforthenationalint...tov-cocktails-at-4-and-5-year-old-palestinian

Defence for Children International - On 16 August 2012, two children suffer burns after a Molotov cocktail is thrown at the car they are travelling in. Three Israeli settler children are questioned by the police.

Four-year-old Iman and five-year-old Mohammad live with their parents in the village of Nahhalin, about 12 kilometres southwest of Bethlehem. At around 4:30 p.m., on Thursday 16 August 2012, they took a taxi to go to the supermarket with their parents and their uncle. As they were passing by the Israeli settlement of Bat Ayin, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at their vehicle.

“My husband was sitting in the front seat next to the driver. Hasan and I were sitting in the back seat with the children. Hasan was carrying Mohammad, and Iman was sitting next to me,” recalls Jamila, the children’s mother. “As we were passing by the settlement of Bat Ayin, something terrible happened. A Molotov cocktail was thrown at the car and came through the window, landing in front of Ayman. That moment was terrifying. The Molotov exploded a few seconds later and started a fire

In the confusion, the driver lost control of the car and crashed on the left side of the road. When the car stopped, they managed to get out, but they were all injured. “We were all burnt before we managed to get out of the car,” says Jamila. “My husband and the driver were wearing their seat belts so it took them longer to get out. That is why their injuries were more severe, especially my husband's.”

The family and the driver were taken to the Hadassah Ein-Karim Hospital for treatment. “I was hospitalised for 12 days, Mohammad for 25 days, and Iman for four days,” says Jamila. “My husband is still in the hospital. We all underwent surgery.”

Touché

How do we know a settler didnt throw the molotov cocktail to provoke an IDF attack on the village?

No .

A 17 year old is maybe a MINOR, but not a child.

He is able to take responsibility for his actions.

So don't BS me with this "child" nonsense.

No one is buying that crap

Under Israels treaty obligations, he is protected as a child. Noone forced Israel to sign those treaties.

In Israel criminal liability is 12 years old.

So this is certainly not a child.

"Child", what a nonsense.!

How do we know a settler didnt throw the molotov cocktail to provoke an IDF attack on the village?

Settlers
throwing a Molotov Cocktail on an Israeli car?!

Are you high?:cuckoo:

Settlers are violent land thieving war criminals, who live to steal and kill

SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Even if that was true, they would not have attacked in vehicle with yellow plates.

The "characterism" of settlers in not in question here, whether their MO, and they do not terrorize Israeli vehicles.

Are you trying to shoot everywhere again, hoping to score?

Stay focused, please.

Settlers
throwing a Molotov Cocktail on an Israeli car?!

Are you high?:cuckoo:

Settlers are violent land thieving war criminals, who live to steal and kill

SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Even if that was true, they would not have attacked in vehicle with yellow plates.

The "characterism" of settlers in not in question here, whether their MO, and they do not terrorize Israeli vehicles.

Are you trying to shoot everywhere again, hoping to score?

Stay focused, please.

The issue is the crime of the IDF shooting a child in the back.

But we see Zionists the likes of you ,who are a disgrace to the human race, defending the rights of Zionists to shoot Gentile children in the back.

If the IDF knew who the perpetrator was, Jewish or Palestinian, they would not have attacked an entire town.

The word for that is collective punishment, a practice Zionists in Occupied Palestine live out every day of their shitty lives.

Forum List

Back