🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians at it again

Once again Palestinians target men, women and children - civilians - to murder them. When will the world say enough and demand their removal from Israeli territory? They don't show any appreciation for the hospitality that has been given to them. Time to ask them to leave and return to their own countries..

In an incident few minutes before the woman's and daughters accident, stone throwers injured a ten months old baby and his father.

8 Israeli civilians injured today by stones, 3 of them- children.

I wonder where is Loinboy now to tell me I'm "fucked up" for saying throwing stones is terrorism.

May little Adelle get to celebrate the Passover Seder with her family!:(

Last edited:
Great idea. Palestinian mentalty is a very fascinating subject with examples to fill many chapters. It is founded on the following premise. When you're already in a hole --- Keep Digging.

QUOTE=toastman;6951909]

I think we should write a book on Palestinian Mentality and send it to Hamas so maybe then they will learn[/QUOTE]

I want Loinboy to look at them now and tell us stones are not terror!

1_wa.jpg

Adelle is fighting for her life now!

IMG-20130224-WA0000_hh.jpg

History has proven there can be no peace until Israel ends the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Call it a one state solution. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

In an incident few minutes before the woman's and daughters accident, stone throwers injured a ten months old baby and his father.

I wonder where is Loinboy now to tell me I'm "fucked up" for saying throwing stones is terrorism.

Hiding behind a rock no doubt. Loinboy knows nothing. Let him go over to Israel and see what the Israelis are putting up with. - Jeremiah

OMG! If Princess does that, the Palestinian would use him as a human shield.

Hiding behind a rock no doubt. Loinboy knows nothing. Let him go over to Israel and see what the Israelis are putting up with. - Jeremiah

He doesn't care when Israelis are hurt.

That is the Israeli governments fault for putting their citizens in danger by re-locating them to an illegally occupied territory where they are not protected persons according to international law.

The Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation and every Israeli citizen in the West Bank is a target. Settler insurgents take part in hostilities by helping to deny indigenous Palestinian's their right to self-determination.

Are you nuts? Think for a change & just imagine what life would be like for Palestinians under their own self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer. Have some mercy Princess. Even I could never wish such as fate on the Palestinians.

That is the Israeli governments fault for putting their citizens in danger by re-locating them to an illegally occupied territory where they are not protected persons according to international law.

The Palestinian's have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation and every Israeli citizen in the West Bank is a target. Settler insurgents take part in hostilities by helping to deny indigenous Palestinian's their right to self-determination.

Are you nuts? Think for a change & just imagine what life would be like for Palestinians under their own self determination without Israel to provide for them any longer. Have some mercy Princess. Even I could never wish such as fate on the Palestinians.
Oh, go back to your bullshit repeating garbage!

Loinboy, like Tinmore speaks out of ignorancy. That mother and her three daughters were not settlers. they lived in Tel Aviv, only reason they were near Ariel was to visit the grandmother.

So fuck you!

What "putting its citizens at risk" are you babbling at???

Of course, when it comes to Israel, it's ok to hurt 3 year olds! then you tell me I'm screwed up! Stones are terror!

Loinboy, like Tinmore speaks out of ignorancy. That mother and her three daughters were not settlers. they lived in Tel Aviv, only reason they were near Ariel was to visit the grandmother.

So fuck you!

What "putting its citizens at risk" are you babbling at???

Of course, when it comes to Israel, it's ok to hurt 3 year olds! then you tell me I'm screwed up! Stones are terror!
Did they obtain visa's from the PA allowing them to be in the area legally?

Forum List

Back