Palestinians Celebrating 9/11 Attack (Shocking)

Pregnant Muslim Women and Children carrying explosives, weapons, suicide bombs, is a media attempt to get her killed so they can take away the weapons and then use the pictures for media support of their cause.

In that case, I'm sure you'll have no trouble linking to a non-Zionist source which proves that the use of children in suicide operations is widespread. The few "children" who do this tend to be in their late teens and acted impulsively because Zionists killed one or more of their family members.

No different than what the Chechen do with their children:

So, I say, by the nature of the Chechen indiscriminate murder of innocents to further their cause has turned the free and civilized world against them.

So, to reiterate:

The Muslim Fanatics of Chechnya support their cause by blowing up schools full of children.

I will not tolerate you talking out of your ass about a situation you're completely unfamiliar with. I will correct you out of pity -- consider this a gift.

The first problem with ignorantly invoking Beslan is that the incident was expressly condemned by the leaders of the mujahideen when it occurred:

"In the eyes of the resistance, such operations have no legitimacy... we ourselves were horrified by what they did in Beslan." - Dokka Umarov (HA), current Amir of the Caucasus

"...he posted a letter on the internet in which he condemned the Beslan incident and denied any connection between 'the Ansar in Chechnya…with the killing of children, women and unarmed people in the Beslan school in North Ossetia…'" - referring to Abu Hafs al-Urduni (RA), fmr. Amir of foreign mujahideen in Chechnya (KIA 2006)

"Mr. Maskhadov described the perpetrators of Beslan as "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. To the end, he condemned the killing of civilians." - referring to Aslan Maskhadov (RA), fmr. President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (KIA 2005)

It's also deceptive because Basayev was prevented from carrying out any additional attacks against civilians by Maskhadov's successor, Shaykh Abdul-Halim Sadulayev (RA). Upon his assumption of the presidency, Sadulayev declared that hostage-taking and targeting civilians would not be tolerated -- no attacks on civilians occurred between then and his death in 2006.

Russia: New Chechen Resistance Leader Vows No More Hostage Takings - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010
St. Petersburg Times

The third issue is that you refuse to consider why this incident occurred. Keep Maskhadov's assessment of the perpetrators in mind: "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. Beslans are a daily occurrence in Chechnya -- I don't know where to begin.

Samaskhi, 1995: 250 or more civilians massacred by Russian soldiers. (Amnesty) A surgeon's eyewitness account:

"Dozens of charred corpses of women and children lay in the courtyard of the mosque, which had been destroyed. The first thing my eye fell on was the burned body of a baby, lying in fetal position... A wild-eyed woman emerged from a burned-out house holding a dead baby. Trucks with bodies piled in the back rolled through the streets on the way to the cemetery. While treating the wounded, I heard stories of young men - gagged and trussed up - dragged with chains behind personnel carriers. I heard of Russian aviators who threw Chechen prisoners, screaming, out their helicopters. There were rapes, but it was hard to know how many because women were too ashamed to report them. One girl was raped in front of her father. I heard of one case in which the mercenaries grabbed a newborn baby, threw it among each other like a ball, then shot it dead in the air. Leaving the village for the hospital in Grozny, I passed a Russian armored personnel carrier with the word SAMASHKI written on its side in bold, black letters. I looked in my rearview mirror and to my horror saw a human skull mounted on the front of the vehicle. The bones were white; someone must have boiled the skull to remove the flesh." - Dr. Khassan Baiev, "The Oath: A Surgeon Under Fire"

Alkhan-Yurt, 1999 - "Scores" of civilians massacred by Russian soldiers:
Human Rights Watch today said that Russian troops went on a devastating rampage after capturing the village of Alkhan-Yurt, ten miles south-west of Grozny. According to the testimonies of three witnesses interviewed by Human Rights Watch, Russian troops looted and destroyed many of the remaining houses in the village, and summarily executed numerous civilians who resisted the looting.

"Russian troops in Alkhan-Yurt are killing civilians and looting their property with what appears to be complete impunity," said Holly Cartner, executive director of the Europe and Central Asia Division of Human Rights Watch. "It's a shocking case of Russian force's intentional violation of international law."
(HRW)

Elistanzhi, 1999: Russian planes massacre nearly 50 civilians when they attack a village with cluster munitions, bombing the school while children were inside. There was absolutely no separatist presence in the village and it was not connected to any Russian military objectives. (VOA)

Novye Aldi, 2000: Russian soldiers massacre 82 civilians in a Grozny suburb, also raping 6 women and burning down houses. Russians demanded money from many of the civilians and executed them if they felt that the amount was insufficient. Victims included an eight months-pregnant Chechen woman (shot in the stomach), a 70 year-old Russian woman (shot in the face at point-blank range), and an infant (shot in the head and burned.) (Guardian) (HRW)

Staropromyslovski, 2000: Russian soldiers massacre at least 38 civilians in another district of Grozny. All victims, mostly women and old men, were shot at close range. (HRW)

Grozny, 1999: Russian police massacre a refugee convoy leaving the besieged capital. Vehicles were marked with white flags, and the massacre took place in a Russian-designated "safe corridor." Earlier, Russia had dropped leaflets over Grozny warning civilians that they would "be viewed as terrorists and bandits" if they did not evacuate the city via that corridor. In 2008, a mass grave of 300 people was discovered near another route leading out of Grozny; they are thought to be victims of a similar Russian massacre. (Guardian) (CNN)

Baku-Rostov highway, 1999: The Russian Air Force massacres another refugee convoy using another "safe exit" route. Multiple vehicles were marked with Red Cross emblems and Amnesty International confirms that "no legitimate military targets" were present in the area, making it obvious that the murder of civilians was deliberate.

Since your propaganda is generally accompanied by pictures, I'll share a few here.

chechnya-massacre_5106.jpg

BP_Chechnya_victims.jpg

foto28.jpg

Grozny, which the UN declared the "most destroyed city in the world":
baker-600.jpg

grozny-city.bmp

grozny1.jpg

Grozny%20March%201995%20(van%20Wessel).jpg

(City center)

The next time you get the urge to insult the victims of Russia's oppression and genocide with your crude attempts at propaganda, don't. Educate yourself instead:

Preventing Genocide - Who is at Risk? - Chechnya, Russia

shamil-basaev-abu-al-valid-aslan-maskhadov.jpg

Pregnant Muslim Women and Children carrying explosives, weapons, suicide bombs, is a media attempt to get her killed so they can take away the weapons and then use the pictures for media support of their cause.

In that case, I'm sure you'll have no trouble linking to a non-Zionist source which proves that the use of children in suicide operations is widespread. The few "children" who do this tend to be in their late teens and acted impulsively because Zionists killed one or more of their family members.

So, I say, by the nature of the Chechen indiscriminate murder of innocents to further their cause has turned the free and civilized world against them.

So, to reiterate:

The Muslim Fanatics of Chechnya support their cause by blowing up schools full of children.

I will not tolerate you talking out of your ass about a situation you're completely unfamiliar with. I will correct you out of pity -- consider this a gift.

The first problem with ignorantly invoking Beslan is that the incident was expressly condemned by the leaders of the mujahideen when it occurred:

"In the eyes of the resistance, such operations have no legitimacy... we ourselves were horrified by what they did in Beslan." - Dokka Umarov (HA), current Amir of the Caucasus

"...he posted a letter on the internet in which he condemned the Beslan incident and denied any connection between 'the Ansar in Chechnya…with the killing of children, women and unarmed people in the Beslan school in North Ossetia…'" - referring to Abu Hafs al-Urduni (RA), fmr. Amir of foreign mujahideen in Chechnya (KIA 2006)

"Mr. Maskhadov described the perpetrators of Beslan as "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. To the end, he condemned the killing of civilians." - referring to Aslan Maskhadov (RA), fmr. President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (KIA 2005)

It's also deceptive because Basayev was prevented from carrying out any additional attacks against civilians by Maskhadov's successor, Shaykh Abdul-Halim Sadulayev (RA). Upon his assumption of the presidency, Sadulayev declared that hostage-taking and targeting civilians would not be tolerated -- no attacks on civilians occurred between then and his death in 2006.

Russia: New Chechen Resistance Leader Vows No More Hostage Takings - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty 2010
St. Petersburg Times

The third issue is that you refuse to consider why this incident occurred. Keep Maskhadov's assessment of the perpetrators in mind: "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. Beslans are a daily occurrence in Chechnya -- I don't know where to begin.

Samaskhi, 1995: 250 or more civilians massacred by Russian soldiers. (Amnesty) A surgeon's eyewitness account:

"Dozens of charred corpses of women and children lay in the courtyard of the mosque, which had been destroyed. The first thing my eye fell on was the burned body of a baby, lying in fetal position... A wild-eyed woman emerged from a burned-out house holding a dead baby. Trucks with bodies piled in the back rolled through the streets on the way to the cemetery. While treating the wounded, I heard stories of young men - gagged and trussed up - dragged with chains behind personnel carriers. I heard of Russian aviators who threw Chechen prisoners, screaming, out their helicopters. There were rapes, but it was hard to know how many because women were too ashamed to report them. One girl was raped in front of her father. I heard of one case in which the mercenaries grabbed a newborn baby, threw it among each other like a ball, then shot it dead in the air. Leaving the village for the hospital in Grozny, I passed a Russian armored personnel carrier with the word SAMASHKI written on its side in bold, black letters. I looked in my rearview mirror and to my horror saw a human skull mounted on the front of the vehicle. The bones were white; someone must have boiled the skull to remove the flesh." - Dr. Khassan Baiev, "The Oath: A Surgeon Under Fire"

Human Rights Watch today said that Russian troops went on a devastating rampage after capturing the village of Alkhan-Yurt, ten miles south-west of Grozny. According to the testimonies of three witnesses interviewed by Human Rights Watch, Russian troops looted and destroyed many of the remaining houses in the village, and summarily executed numerous civilians who resisted the looting.

"Russian troops in Alkhan-Yurt are killing civilians and looting their property with what appears to be complete impunity," said Holly Cartner, executive director of the Europe and Central Asia Division of Human Rights Watch. "It's a shocking case of Russian force's intentional violation of international law."
(HRW)

Elistanzhi, 1999: Russian planes massacre nearly 50 civilians when they attack a village with cluster munitions, bombing the school while children were inside. There was absolutely no separatist presence in the village and it was not connected to any Russian military objectives. (VOA)

Novye Aldi, 2000: Russian soldiers massacre 82 civilians in a Grozny suburb, also raping 6 women and burning down houses. Russians demanded money from many of the civilians and executed them if they felt that the amount was insufficient. Victims included an eight months-pregnant Chechen woman (shot in the stomach), a 70 year-old Russian woman (shot in the face at point-blank range), and an infant (shot in the head and burned.) (Guardian) (HRW)

Staropromyslovski, 2000: Russian soldiers massacre at least 38 civilians in another district of Grozny. All victims, mostly women and old men, were shot at close range. (HRW)

Grozny, 1999: Russian police massacre a refugee convoy leaving the besieged capital. Vehicles were marked with white flags, and the massacre took place in a Russian-designated "safe corridor." Earlier, Russia had dropped leaflets over Grozny warning civilians that they would "be viewed as terrorists and bandits" if they did not evacuate the city via that corridor. In 2008, a mass grave of 300 people was discovered near another route leading out of Grozny; they are thought to be victims of a similar Russian massacre. (Guardian) (CNN)

Baku-Rostov highway, 1999: The Russian Air Force massacres another refugee convoy using another "safe exit" route. Multiple vehicles were marked with Red Cross emblems and Amnesty International confirms that "no legitimate military targets" were present in the area, making it obvious that the murder of civilians was deliberate.

Since your propaganda is generally accompanied by pictures, I'll share a few here.

BP_Chechnya_victims.jpg

foto28.jpg

baker-600.jpg

grozny-city.bmp

grozny1.jpg

(City center)

The next time you get the urge to insult the victims of Russia's oppression and genocide with your crude attempts at propaganda, don't. Educate yourself instead:

Maybe, if you stopped fixating less on all the imaginary enemies of allah and more on lifting your backward Islamic ass out of the Middle Ages and be known for something other than terrorism, you wouldn't have such an inferiority complex, no self-esteem slave of allah

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]
-----------------------------

Entering Russia to kill hundreds and hundreds of children to support your cause Kalam?

:eusa_hand:

So, to reiterate:

St. Petersburg Times

(HRW)

BP_Chechnya_victims.jpg

foto28.jpg

baker-600.jpg

grozny-city.bmp

grozny1.jpg

(City center)

Maybe, if you stopped fixating less on all the imaginary enemies of allah and more on lifting your backward Islamic ass out of the Middle Ages and be known for something other than terrorism, you wouldn't have such an inferiority complex, no self-esteem slave of allah

Entering Russia to kill hundreds and hundreds of children to support your cause Kalam?

Either admit to pissing on the memory of the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by Russia or prepare a substantive response to my post. I'm not interested in your propaganda and whining; you're a liar and a poor one at that.

Either admit to pissing on the memory of the hundreds of thousands of civilians killed by Russia or prepare a substantive response to my post. I'm not interested in your propaganda and whining; you're a liar and a poor one at that.

Putting their young in harms way to use them as media content to support your cause has turned the world against them.

Regardless of what you seem to think. Look around and see the cause you support. It is losing ground in the media war since they started this method.

They would do well to stop setting their own up to die for media purposes. I need not support this personal view.

You have yours. I have read your views. I don't need you to support your views to me. That's ludicrous.

It is what it is. Your cause lost my support when you embraced radical Islam and their methods to further your cause.

Putting their young in harms way to use them as media content to support your cause has turned the world against them.

Another baseless lie of yours. You have posted no evidence of this and have no reason to believe it apart from your need to validate your own bigotry toward all Muslim peoples.

Regardless of what you seem to think. Look around and see the cause you support. It is losing ground in the media war since they started this method.

Look around and see the genocide you support. Count not only the bodies of the innocent civilians that you don't care about, but the bodies of the journalists, human rights activists, and former FSB agents who attempted to report on Russia's wrongdoings. My patience with your idiocy has worn thin. I post statistics and realities and you respond with your typical, rambling nonsense.

They would do well to stop setting their own up to die for media purposes. I need not support this personal view.

You need to prove that the deaths are "set up", fool.

You have yours. I have read your views. I don't need you to support your views to me. That's ludicrous.

It is what it is. Your cause lost my support when you embraced radical Islam and their methods to further your cause.
I don't care about your support. I care about your lies and how you insist on misrepresenting a genocide and its victims without demonstrating your claims. Now, like I said, prove what you've said or admit to slandering the victims of Russian genocide.

And I know you do not support my cause, because as you said, unfortunately Israel is in the Muslim world.

Unfortunately the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians are using their young as human shields in order to use their young deaths as media tools to support their cause.

If the Jews of Israel did this, they would also lose my support. You seem to not have that civil understanding that one does not kill their young.

For any reasons. Regardless of the reason. We Jews will die to a man to protect our young, and if some of our young whilst in the hand to hand fighting, use the foe for shielding, then I do not support what they do, but I do understand it.

I would never understand it if Jewish young were being killed to support the state of Israel in forty eight.

I would never understand it if they had ever done it in their history.

:lol:

On September 3, 2010 around 3:00 a.m. in the Vedeno district of the Chechen Republic law enforcement officers seized parents of four boeviks who fled into forests in 2008. Two families live in the village of Vedeno, and two others are residents of the village of Dyshne-Vedeno (at their request, we do not indicate their names and addresses - Human Rights Centre Memorial). The officers took the parents to theof the Vedeno ROVD and began to threaten them, demanding they should return their sons. Siloviks repeatedly emphasized that it was not for the last time, and that things would get even worse if the relatives found no way of getting their children back.

Around 9:00 a.m., leaving the mothers of boeviks on the premises of the ROVD, officers of power structures carried the fathers to the woods. There they combed the area till evening, using the detained men as “human shields.” “They threatened to kill us. To be honest, for me it would have been a release: I do not dare to kill myself”, - one of them remarked.

You were asked to provide evidence of this practice being used by the resistance, not the occupiers and their puppet forces. Thanks for proving my point. How stupid are you? Do you know what a "silovik" is?

Not at all. I posted that to show that whilst I do not support the methods your cause uses, I support the cause.

I know you do not understand this.

Not at all. I posted that to show that whilst I do not support the methods your cause uses, I support the cause.

You really expect me to believe this? :eusa_eh:

Is it really so difficult to admit that you were wrong?

Of course you don't want to even try and understand me Kalam.

Your mind is already made up.

Good for you.

I've admitted being wrong on this board more than once.

I was wrong with regards to the American elections. History showed American presidents to be one older white guy after another older white guy.

I thought McCain would win.

Very wrong!

Of course you don't want to even try and understand me Kalam.

Sure. Why not? Explain yourself.

That's not how one attempts to understand another person.

Why not?

You need to create the environment for discussion and now is not the time. You need more time to learn to discuss. :eusa_hand:

After calling me filth and moron, I am not all that desirous of explaining my views to you. Actions and consequences Kalam.

I will attempt again with you in the future when I feel more amenable to you.

I wonder if you have patience? From your posts calling me names, I doubt it, but there it is.

As you wish. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the words, if not the emoticon which belies the fine words you posted Kalam.

I appreciate you allowing me the time to calm my emotions, rather than respond quickly. I am human and names effect me.

You know by now I am rather long winded. I need time to state my views clearly and without emotive wording.

If I am ever to have you understand me that is.

Forum List

Back