Palestinians: Man killed in IAF strike in Gaza Strip

Israeli jets target terror cell in northern Gaza shortly after Palestinians attempt to launch rocket; Palestinian sources claim one man killed, several others injured in strike.

Palestinians: Man killed in IAF strike in Gaza Strip - Israel News, Ynetnews
The last time your source said the IDF targeted a "terror cell", it turned out to be a "milk and cheese" factory. Now I know milk is bad for you, but I never considered it a "terror" threat.

I also noticed your source said this...

A week earlier, two rockets landed in open fields in Israel. There were no injuries or damage reported in the events.
Which makes me wonder, who was terrified during that incident?

Israel conducts far more terrorism than they receive.

The solution is simple, end the blockade and you won't get rockets.

Israeli jets target terror cell in northern Gaza shortly after Palestinians attempt to launch rocket; Palestinian sources claim one man killed, several others injured in strike.

The last time your source said the IDF targeted a "terror cell", it turned out to be a "milk and cheese" factory. Now I know milk is bad for you, but I never considered it a "terror" threat.

A week earlier, two rockets landed in open fields in Israel. There were no injuries or damage reported in the events.

Yup, according to PCP boy, there was absolutely no reason for Israel to target that man, they just spent all that money getting an aircraft up in the air and taking unnecessary risks, because they like to shoot at people for no reason. :cuckoo:

Another day, another jihadi terrorist meets his 72 virgin Virginians in heaven.

Can we get an Allah Akbar here?
Everyone Israel shoots at they say is a terrorist.

If they shot at you, you'd be a terrorist to.

The Chinese have their Year of the ... {fill in the black}
The Israelis are having their Century of the Pissing Off of Billo.

How is a military striking militant sites considered terrorism? Do you even know what terrorism is?

They'd have a reason to shoot at me, dufus.
And that reason would be, you are a terrorist.

Not that you actually are, but that's what they would say you were, in the press.

Don't give them a reason.
The reason is moot.

They already have the reason before they pull the trigger.

Notice how they never provide evidence the one killed was a terrorist. They just say he was.

No, we'd get knives and bombs and suicide belts.

If you want to release a pack of hungry, wild, murderous beasts, do it at your home, not mine.

"The attack took place shortly after an alarm sounded in the nearby Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. The rocket apparently landed in Palestinian Authority territory. "

Hater Billy-boy get pissed off everytime the evil Jews even DARE to protect their civilians in Israel. Billy-boy believes Israelis' only right is to get killed. Billy-boy will one day start launching rockets himself, if we'll give him a chance.

No, we'd get knives and bombs and suicide belts.

If you want to release a pack of hungry, wild, murderous beasts, do it at your home, not mine.
Just another example proving you're the problem, not them.

The day you stop thinking of them as "less than human", is the day the violence will end.

"The attack took place shortly after an alarm sounded in the nearby Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. The rocket apparently landed in Palestinian Authority territory. "

Hater Billy-boy get pissed off everytime the evil Jews even DARE to protect their civilians in Israel. Billy-boy believes Israelis' only right is to get killed. Billy-boy will one day start launching rockets himself, if we'll give him a chance.
Do you actually expect people to believe that is a rational statement?

The UN reported that Israel fired on a military installation close to a school and took out the launcher and the house it was next to. During the exchange of fire some civilians were killed when they rushed to surround the site with a human shield. The UN declared that Israel acted in accordance with the Geneva conventions.

Now the even simpler answer is to stop all acts of belligerence as agreed in the Oslo Accords and the blockade will be lifted. But the biggest cause of the blockade is the gazan muslims firing on the trucks bring the food, fuel and building materials in to gaza. The drivers now refuse to go closer than a mile from the checkpoint.

Forum List

Back