Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Once again, explosives attached to balloons were sent from Gaza towards Israel. The people of south Israel are under attack everyday.This has to stop!

The world must hear Israelā€™s pain ā€” and break its silence. Go to IsraelIsUnderAttack.com and demand an end to Palestinian terror.

Here is what they have accomplished so far:

ā€“ 2,000 violent incidents
ā€“ 694 explosives devices
ā€“ 9,000 acres of burned
ā€“ 1,323 rockets fired into Israel

To ā€œcelebrateā€ their one year anniversary this weekend, Hamas is calling for a ā€œMillion Man Marchā€ to Israelā€™s border.

The Israelis have been preparing to greet their neighbors at the border, but not with candies and flowers for Shabbat. We hope and pray for quiet and that our soldiers are kept safe.

(vide video online)

WATCH: 60-Second Tour of Hamasā€™ Great ā€˜March of Returnā€™!

Yehudit ben Chair, also of Sderot, stated simply, ā€œWe are talking about post-traumatic syndrome.ā€

Another Sderot resident, Orna Cohen, said, ā€œTo be in constant tension and think, ā€˜Maybe thereā€™s going to be an attack,ā€™ itā€™s so damaging. Itā€™s damaging to the children and to their daily lives and we take a big toll for that.ā€

Of mothers with children in Gaza, Cohen said, ā€œWe probably have a lot more in common than it looks like, because Iā€™m sure she really cares about her kids and her grandkids.ā€

Karen Halperin of Kibbutz Bror Hayil has similar feelings, saying, ā€œWhen I am running to the bomb shelter with my kids in the middle of the night, I am really thinking about the same mother in Gaza, on the other side of the fence, that her child is also scared at night.ā€

ā€œWe are trying to raise a generation that wonā€™t hate,ā€ she said. ā€œBut you canā€™t love someone who is hurting you.ā€

View the full video below:

(full article online)

Mothers From Southern Israel Tell Stories of Life Under Rocket Fire

To ā€œcelebrateā€ their one year anniversary this weekend, Hamas is calling for a ā€œMillion Man Marchā€ to Israelā€™s border
Without PC, Israel could end this SO DAMN QUICKLY.
God will End it, when Yahshua comes. It's not like those who hate Israel haven't been given a chance. Israel will unfortunately endure a great deal of suffering until then, but in The End, Divine Justice Prevails, and Israel will prevail.

While Haniyeh maybe playing the media and trying to make some propaganda points, I suspect Hamas will have to do the bidding of the Iranian masters. I would bet that it is the Iranian Mullocrats who are going to make any decision about the border gee-had and Hamas will be forced to obey their masters in Tehran.

Coming Hours Will Decide Hamas' Next Steps, Political Chief Says Ahead of Gaza March Anniversary

Coming hours will decide Hamas' next steps, political chief says ahead of Gaza march anniversary

Ismail Haniyeh says Hamas stands at 'important crossroad' as Egyptian-mediated talks continue and Israel sends additional troops to Gaza fence.

Here is what they have accomplished so far:

ā€“ 2,000 violent incidents
ā€“ 694 explosives devices
ā€“ 9,000 acres of burned
ā€“ 1,323 rockets fired into Israel

To ā€œcelebrateā€ their one year anniversary this weekend, Hamas is calling for a ā€œMillion Man Marchā€ to Israelā€™s border.

The Israelis have been preparing to greet their neighbors at the border, but not with candies and flowers for Shabbat. We hope and pray for quiet and that our soldiers are kept safe.

(vide video online)

WATCH: 60-Second Tour of Hamasā€™ Great ā€˜March of Returnā€™!

And how many "returns" did they get for that?

I will say this, you don't deserve a country.

And you're the devil. Because God wouldn't say the shit you say.

Ah, yes. Scratch anyone with an irrational understanding of the Gaza conflict and you will inevitably find something like this.

Tell me, what are your objective criteria for "deserving a country", that you would apply universally to not only the Jewish people, but everyone else.

I'm the devil? How horribly creative of you, taking a standard canard that goes back a couple thousand years. I haven't been called that in days.

The shit I say? That Gazans should build a State and an economy instead of trying to murder Jews?

Hamas plans to use children as human shields during mass border demonstrations planned for Saturday, Israelā€™s UN envoy warned on Friday.

In a letter to the UN Security Council and Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, Israeli Ambassador Danny Danon wrote, ā€œHamas has cancelled school on 30 March so that children will be free to attend the riots. As always, Hamas will exploit these children as human shields and compensate the rioters and their families, should they suffer injuries.ā€

Danon continued, ā€œThere can be no doubt that in the upcoming riots, Hamas will seek to fulfill the words of Yahya Sinwar, its leader in Gaza: ā€˜We will take down the border and tear out their hearts from their bodies.ā€™ā€

Meanwhile, seven Palestinians were reportedly wounded on the Gaza border on Friday.

The IDF said around 800 Palestinians had demonstrated along the frontier and that soldiers had used riot-dispersal means against them.

Saturday will mark the one-year anniversary of the start of weekly border protests that have often turned violent. Around 200 Palestinians ā€” many of whom have been identified as members of terror groups ā€” have been killed in the unrest.

(full article online)

Hamas Plans to Use Children as Human Shields in Mass Border Riots This Weekend, Israeli UN Envoy Warns

Ah, yes. Scratch anyone with an irrational understanding of the Gaza conflict and you will inevitably find something like this.

Tell me, what are your objective criteria for "deserving a country", that you would apply universally to not only the Jewish people, but everyone else.

I'm the devil? How horribly creative of you, taking a standard canard that goes back a couple thousand years. I haven't been called that in days.

The shit I say? That Gazans should build a State and an economy instead of trying to murder Jews?
They can't build an economy because Israel won't let them.

I couldn't help notice you avoided all the other points I made.

Your points are irrational. That a sovereign, existing nation shouldn't be permitted to defend itself against 20,000 indiscriminate rockets fired at its citizens?

That no weapons are being smuggled into Gaza? Or built there? That Gazans are just poor unarmed, peaceful protesters who want to develop an economy?

If you can't see the irrationality inherent in 20,000 rockets and unarmed, peaceful protesters....

Israel built them an Economy and then The PLO and HAMAS asked Israel to leave, and let Palestine govern itself. The Result was that they trashed the roads Israel Built, Trashed The Schools Israel Built, Destroyed The Electircal Grid Israel Built, Trashed The Sanitary Systems and Water Purification Systems Israel Built, and Destroyed The Hospitals and Government Buildings Israel Built.

Now The Palestinians are begging Israel to come back, but HAMAS and THE PLO are beating and killing their own people who are protesting against THEM.

Why do you hate Jews?

Last edited:
Your points are irrational. That a sovereign, existing nation shouldn't be permitted to defend itself against 20,000 indiscriminate rockets fired at its citizens?

That no weapons are being smuggled into Gaza? Or built there? That Gazans are just poor unarmed, peaceful protesters who want to develop an economy?

If you can't see the irrationality inherent in 20,000 rockets and unarmed, peaceful protesters....
You are not defending yourself if you are the one who started the violence. So fuck you! You're talking bullshit! End the occupation and you won't get rockets, asshole.

No weapons are being smuggled into Gaza by people fishing. You are shooting at people fishing, not smuggling. Fishing. You are sick in the head if you think this is okay. Who the fuck shoots at someone fishing? I'll tell you who, someone who is pure evil.

You are not defending yourself if you are the one who started the violence. So fuck you! You're talking bullshit! End the occupation and you won't get rockets, asshole.

No weapons are being smuggled into Gaza by people fishing. You are shooting at people fishing, not smuggling. Fishing. You are sick in the head if you think this is okay. Who the fuck shoots at someone fishing? I'll tell you who, someone who is pure evil.
French consul worker arrested for smuggling weapons from Gaza - CNN

Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels - Wikipedia

Egypt confiscates weapons smuggled from Libya to Gaza

BBC NEWS | Middle East | 'No halt' to Gaza arms smuggling

'Iran smuggling arms into Gaza by sea'

_45614739_antitank_226bafp.jpg

Why do you lie and damn your eternal soul to Hell?

Forum List

Back