Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Israel built them an Economy and then The PLO and HAMAS asked Israel to leave, and let Palestine govern itself. The Result was that they trashed the roads Israel Built, Trashed The Schools Israel Built, Destroyed The Electircal Grid Israel Built, Trashed The Sanitary Systems and Water Purification Systems Israel Built, and Destroyed The Hospitals and Government Buildings Israel Built.

Now The Palestinians are begging Israel to come back, but HAMAS and THE PLO are beating and killing their own people who are protesting against THEM.

Why do you hate Jews?
All those things were destroyed by Israeli missiles during Operation Cast Lead.

Why would I hate Jews?

Israel built them an Economy and then The PLO and HAMAS asked Israel to leave, and let Palestine govern itself. The Result was that they trashed the roads Israel Built, Trashed The Schools Israel Built, Destroyed The Electircal Grid Israel Built, Trashed The Sanitary Systems and Water Purification Systems Israel Built, and Destroyed The Hospitals and Government Buildings Israel Built.

Now The Palestinians are begging Israel to come back, but HAMAS and THE PLO are beating and killing their own people who are protesting against THEM.

Why do you hate Jews?
All those things were destroyed by Israeli missiles during Operation Cast Lead.

Why would I hate Jews?
Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Ah, yes. Scratch anyone with an irrational understanding of the Gaza conflict and you will inevitably find something like this.

Tell me, what are your objective criteria for "deserving a country", that you would apply universally to not only the Jewish people, but everyone else.

I'm the devil? How horribly creative of you, taking a standard canard that goes back a couple thousand years. I haven't been called that in days.

The shit I say? That Gazans should build a State and an economy instead of trying to murder Jews?
They can't build an economy because Israel won't let them.

I couldn't help notice you avoided all the other points I made.
Hamas is building its economy just fine. For Hamas members only.

Gaza "Strip Mall": Did the EU's Ashton Check the Opening Sales? | HuffPost

Marketing Madness or Economic Gambit: A New Mall Comes to Gaza - The Media Line

Non Hamas people be darned according to Hamas.

Let us see you deal with the fantastic economy which exists in Gaza.

THE BEST Hotels in Gaza City for 2019 (from $88) - TripAdvisor

THE BEST Gaza City Luxury Hotels of 2019 (with Prices) - TripAdvisor

[ No Economy ? Really ?

[ Oh, please, say it again that Gaza has NO economy. Please ! ]

I couldn't help notice there are no pictures of these confiscated weapons. Or pictures of them capturing these weapons as they happened to discover. Just some Israeli official talking shit.

I couldn't help notice there are no pictures of these confiscated weapons. Or pictures of them capturing these weapons as they happened to discover. Just some Israeli official talking shit.
It's all lies, right? Anything I post would be a lie for you. That is why they call it blind hate.
rtel3zce4h9x.jpg

Which four months are you talking about?
From June to November in 2008.

The 2008 Israel–Hamas ceasefire was an Egyptian-brokered six-month Tahdia (an Arabic term for a lull) "for the Gaza area", which went into effect between Hamas and Israel on 19 June 2008.[2] According to the Egyptian-brokered agreement, Israel promised to halt air strikes and other attacks, while in return, there would not be rocket attacks on Israel from Gaza. Once the ceasefire held, Israel was to gradually begin to ease its blockade of Gaza.[2]

During the initial week of the ceasefire, Islamic Jihad militants fired rockets on Israel. Under pressure from Hamas, Islamic Jihad had agreed to abide by the temporary truce, which was meant to apply only to Gaza, but had balked at the idea of not responding to Israeli military actions in the West Bank. The New York Times reported that the Islamic Jihad action broke the Hamas-Israeli Gaza truce.[3] During the next 5 months of the ceasefire, Gazan attacks decreased significantly for a total of 19 rocket and 18 mortar shell launchings,[3][4] compared to 1199 rockets and 1072 mortar shells in 2008 up to 19 June, a reduction of 98%.[5]

The agreement called on Israel to increase the level of goods entering Gaza by 30 percent over the pre-lull period within 72 hours and to open all border crossings and "allow the transfer of all goods that were banned and restricted to go into Gaza" within 13 days after the beginning of the ceasefire. The increase in supplies of food, water, medicine and fuel did improve, but the increase was only to an average of about 20 percent of normal levels.[5][6] Two months later the volume of goods arriving was too low to significantly improved living conditions,[7] preventing UNRWA from replenishing its stores.[8] Israel told U.S. officials in 2008 it would keep Gaza's economy "on the brink of collapse".[9]

On 4 November 2008, Israel raided Gaza, killing six Hamas militants. The Israeli military claimed the target of the raid was a tunnel that they said Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away.[10] Hamas officials claimed that the tunnel was being dug for defensive purposes. Hamas replied to the Israeli attack with a barrage of rocket fire. On December 20, Hamas announced it would not renew the ceasefire. Operation Cast Lead commenced on 27 December 2008.

Here's a picture for you, Billo:

41-400x250.jpg

That's a Gaza fishing boat. Loaded into the bottom there is liquid fiberglass which the "fishermen" admitted was destined for Hamas in order to make rockets.

The 2008 Israel–Hamas ceasefire was an Egyptian-brokered six-month Tahdia (an Arabic term for a lull) "for the Gaza area", which went into effect between Hamas and Israel on 19 June 2008.[2] According to the Egyptian-brokered agreement, Israel promised to halt air strikes and other attacks, while in return, there would not be rocket attacks on Israel from Gaza. Once the ceasefire held, Israel was to gradually begin to ease its blockade of Gaza.[2]

During the initial week of the ceasefire, Islamic Jihad militants fired rockets on Israel. Under pressure from Hamas, Islamic Jihad had agreed to abide by the temporary truce, which was meant to apply only to Gaza, but had balked at the idea of not responding to Israeli military actions in the West Bank. The New York Times reported that the Islamic Jihad action broke the Hamas-Israeli Gaza truce.[3] During the next 5 months of the ceasefire, Gazan attacks decreased significantly for a total of 19 rocket and 18 mortar shell launchings,[3][4] compared to 1199 rockets and 1072 mortar shells in 2008 up to 19 June, a reduction of 98%.[5]

The agreement called on Israel to increase the level of goods entering Gaza by 30 percent over the pre-lull period within 72 hours and to open all border crossings and "allow the transfer of all goods that were banned and restricted to go into Gaza" within 13 days after the beginning of the ceasefire. The increase in supplies of food, water, medicine and fuel did improve, but the increase was only to an average of about 20 percent of normal levels.[5][6] Two months later the volume of goods arriving was too low to significantly improved living conditions,[7] preventing UNRWA from replenishing its stores.[8] Israel told U.S. officials in 2008 it would keep Gaza's economy "on the brink of collapse".[9]

On 4 November 2008, Israel raided Gaza, killing six Hamas militants. The Israeli military claimed the target of the raid was a tunnel that they said Hamas was planning to use to capture Israeli soldiers positioned on the border fence 250m away.[10] Hamas officials claimed that the tunnel was being dug for defensive purposes. Hamas replied to the Israeli attack with a barrage of rocket fire. On December 20, Hamas announced it would not renew the ceasefire. Operation Cast Lead commenced on 27 December 2008.
Get with the times, Billo.

We are discussing the Peaceful protests which started a year ago.

Sure, you want to bring in something that happened 10 years ago and put the blame on Israel, since in your life, Israel is to blame for everything.

You have only ONE position:

"Israel is to Blame, I do not care what it is , Israel is to blame."

[ No Economy ? Really ?

As usual, you are full of shit.

9cd273f511a70b1fcbfc0fdf744527c1.jpg

It's all lies, right? Anything I post would be a lie for you. That is why they call it blind hate.
rtel3zce4h9x.jpg
I'm saying the only proof you have, is some Israeli official, who is not named, is talking shit. If you caught someone smuggling, why don't you show pictures of what was confiscated?

In the video I posted, the people getting shot at are fishing! It is obvious in the video they are not smuggling.

Sure, you want to bring in something that happened 10 years ago and put the blame on Israel, since in your life, Israel is to blame for everything.

She asked me a question and I felt obligated to answer it.

I blame Israel for the things Israel is responsible for. Nothing more.

[ No Economy ? Really ?

So, you are actually saying that the Malls, the Mansions, the expensive cars, the Olympic pool, etc do NOT exist in Gaza.

That is what you are saying, correct?

Without even checking if it is true.

Who's fault is it if there is no "economy" according to you?

ISRAEL

Maybe Israel needs to stop allowing all of those trucks into Gaza and allow the people there to build their own economy.

Yes, the blockade will continue from BOTH Israel and Egypt, as long as Hamas and other groups are in power and intent in destroying Israel.

And more countries will get fed up with Hamas and others and will cut their funds, because they know all they are doing is feeding a war against Israel, while making the poor, non Hamas people suffer.

THEY understand that.

You .....do not.

[ No Economy ? Really ?

“Funding cuts” simply means there’s a reduction in the welfare money going to Hamas.

Why is anyone obligated to fund an Islamic terrorist franchise?

She asked me a question and I felt obligated to answer it.

I blame Israel for the things Israel is responsible for. Nothing more.
No, Billo.

You blame Israel for things many have become aware that it is because of Hamas' intent in destroying Israel AT ANY COST.

It is in their charter. Just look it up.

Forum List

Back