Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

[ Just say NO. Surrender and nothing else. ]

Israel has yet to respond to Hamas’ offer.

The request for a ceasefire comes following a series of targeted assassinations of Hamas officials in Gaza, including Hamed Ahmed Abed Khudari, who had been the spear-head of Iranian fundraising efforts in the coastal enclave, smuggling large quantities of cash from Iran into Gaza.

A total of 13 Gazans have been killed since terror groups in the Strip began their attacks on Israel Saturday, firing more than 600 rockets and missiles at Israel.

(full article online)

Hamas offers ceasefire

I agree. Just say no. Seems like targeted assassinations of terrorists is working. Apparently the leaders don't want to be martyred. That's just for the servant class.

Hamas Terrorist At Gaza Border Surprised To Hear Media Describe Him As Peaceful Protester.

GAZA STRIP—A member of militant terror group Hamas who had been attempting to breach the Israeli border after the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem confessed he was surprised to hear dozens of U.S. media outlets describe him as a “peaceful protester,” sources confirmed.

The aggressive “soldier of Allah,” who has declared he will not rest until Israel has been wiped off the face of the earth, admitted he wasn’t quite sure how to take the news that Western media had labeled him an innocent family man and unwitting victim of Israeli aggression.

article-1828.jpg

“Frankly, I want to get in there and kill as many of the evil occupiers as I can,” he told reporters as he hid among women and children after hurling rocks and rolling burning tires toward Israeli soldiers stationed at the border. “So to be called a ‘peaceful demonstrator’ was a little off-putting. Don’t I deserve more credit for my efforts?”

“It’s kind of embarrassing, really. What if my family sees that?” he added.

It’s satire — or is it?

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

I tend to think it much more than just a couple of Article 8 violations. In another thread, I was just in the last week, discussing this very thing.

No need for me to repeat that.

(COMMENT)

But my favorite is the violation of "Declaring that no quarter will be given!" Any suggestion by payment to reward the murder of Israelis is essentially a "no quarter" (or murder for hire and NOT self-defense).

This is not to be confused with Article 8g bis (Crime of Aggression) which covers the crime:

The sending by or on behalf of a State of armed bands, groups, irregulars or mercenaries, which carry out acts of armed force against another State of such gravity as to amount to the acts listed above, or its substantial involvement therein.​

Most Respectfully,
R

[ Here is the sign that it is going to Happen Again ]

Hamas' television and other Palestinian Arab sources reported overnight Sunday that a ceasefire had been reached with Israel, and that it went into effect at 4:30 a.m.

However, Israel has not confirmed this.

Earlier, the rocket fire on Israel continued, as “Red Color” sirens were sounded in Ashkelon and in the regional councils of Eshkol, Hof Ashkelon, Sdot Negev and Bnei Shimon.

So far there have been no reports of rockets exploding or being intercepted. The IDF said the details are under investigation.

Report: Ceasefire reached in Gaza

“The campaign is not over and requires patience and judgment. We are preparing to continue,” the prime minister added. “The goal was and remains to ensure the peace and security of the residents of the south. I send condolences to the families and wish a speedy recovery for the wounded.”

(full article online)

As ceasefire goes into effect, Netanyahu says Gaza campaign not over
They never mention the terms of the ceasefire.

The terms: Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel. In the past couple of weeks, they have fired between 500 and 700 rockets into Israel before Israel finally retaliated.

“The campaign is not over and requires patience and judgment. We are preparing to continue,” the prime minister added. “The goal was and remains to ensure the peace and security of the residents of the south. I send condolences to the families and wish a speedy recovery for the wounded.”

(full article online)

From the Islamic terrorist position, there is no ceasefire. There is a Hudna, which you should know from your Koran lessons, is a temporary pause in the gee-had to re-arm and assess prior to renewal of gee-had, ie: war against the kuffar.

The last 48 hours in Gaza:

We targeted 350 Islamic Jihad & Hamas targets including:

• rocket launch sites
• terror squads & operatives
• command and training centers
• weapon facilities
• observation posts
• military compounds

Terror targets civilians, we target terror. pic.twitter.com/9wSS22PEjt

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) May 6, 2019

05/06 Links Pt1: As ceasefire goes into effect, PM says Gaza campaign not over; Amb Danon: When Hamas is exterminated, the people in Gaza will celebrate; Israel Should Adopt Barack Obama’s Counter-Terror Strategy ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

(full article online)

The terms: Hamas stops firing rockets into Israel. In the past couple of weeks, they have fired between 500 and 700 rockets into Israel before Israel finally retaliated.
OK, but that is only Hamas' response.

The last 48 hours in Gaza:

We targeted 350 Islamic Jihad & Hamas targets including:

• rocket launch sites
• terror squads & operatives
• command and training centers
• weapon facilities
• observation posts
• military compounds

Terror targets civilians, we target terror. pic.twitter.com/9wSS22PEjt

— Israel Defense Forces (@IDF) May 6, 2019

05/06 Links Pt1: As ceasefire goes into effect, PM says Gaza campaign not over; Amb Danon: When Hamas is exterminated, the people in Gaza will celebrate; Israel Should Adopt Barack Obama’s Counter-Terror Strategy ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
Does this mean that Israel will continue its assault even with a ceasefire?

Forum List

Back