🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama

Btw, Roudy yeah, you're believable you pathological liar. This idiot always tries to derail every thread and turn it into hate threads. We have our own dog fighting problems and cruelty here in the US. You moron. It's obvious you're special pleading.

Last edited:
Btw, Roudy yeah, you're believable you pathological liar. This idiot always tries to derail every thread and turn it into hate threads. We have our own dog fighting problems and cruelty here in the US. You moron. It's obvious you're special pleading.
The Latest Enemies of Iran: Dogs and Their Owners

Read more: Iran: Dog Ownership to Be Outlawed Under Lawmakers' Plan - TIME

Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board | Mail Online

'Unclean' guide dog banned by Muslim cab driver | Mail Online

Muslims Attacking People Walking Their Dogs, This Is Sharia

Read more: Muslims Attacking People Walking Their Dogs, This Is Sharia - Watchwoman on the Wall

Dogs in the eyes of Prophet Muhammad

1. Dogs reduce good deeds of Muslims

Bukhari 3:515:

Narrated Abu Huraira: “Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle." Abu Huraira (in another narration) said from the Prophet, "unless it is used for guarding sheep or farms, or for hunting." Narrated Abu Hazim from Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A dog for guarding cattle or for hunting."”

2. Dogs spoil prayers

a) Bukhari Vol. 1, #490:

Narrated 'Aisha: "he things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, “You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.""

b) Abu Dawud Number 704:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Ikrimah reported on the authority of Ibn Abbas, saying: I think the Apostle of Allah said: When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ass, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer, but it will suffice if they pass in front of him at a distance of over a stone's throw.

3. Angels don’t enter a house having dogs

a) Bukhari 3:515:

Narrated Abu Huraira: “I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."”

b) Sahih Muslim 5246:

Narrated 'Aisha: “Gabriel made a promise with Allah's Messenger to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: Aisha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know. He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger said to him: You promised me and I waited for you, but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.”

4. Kill the Dogs

a) Sahih Muslim 5248:

Narrated Maymunah: “One morning Allah's Messenger was silent with grief. Maymunah said: Allah's Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah's Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me last night, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises; and Allah's Messenger spent the day in this sad (mood). Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He gave an order and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it on the place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. So the very next morning he commanded the dogs to be killed. He announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog used for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens).”

b) Malik's Muwatta, Book 54, Number 54.5.13:

"Malik related from Nafi from Abdullah Ibn Umar that the Messenger of God ordered all dogs (other than sheepdogs or hunting dogs) to be killed".

c) Hanbal 4/85; 5/54:

The Messenger of God said: "You shall kill all black dogs; because they are devils."

The Latest Enemies of Iran: Dogs and Their Owners

Read more: Iran: Dog Ownership to Be Outlawed Under Lawmakers' Plan - TIME

Muslim bus drivers refuse to let guide dogs on board | Mail Online

'Unclean' guide dog banned by Muslim cab driver | Mail Online

Muslims Attacking People Walking Their Dogs, This Is Sharia

Read more: Muslims Attacking People Walking Their Dogs, This Is Sharia - Watchwoman on the Wall

Wow a couple people did something dumb who happened to me Muslim. And there also the same people who happen to be Jewish or American. Big deal you nutjob.

protestgaza-x-large-426x350.jpg

March 14, 2013
By P. David Hornik

A grassroots group naming itself Palestinians for Dignity “called on Palestinians to take to the streets and protest [Obama’s] visit.” A “satirical image” on the group’s Facebook page

displays the US president as saying in Arabic, “American support for Israel is sacred and we must help it remain militarily superior.” An angry protester in a photo below responds in English, “this is a Welcome kiss from the Palestinian people, dog,” as he hurls a shoe at Obama, an Arab symbol of disdain.

Palestinians Plan to Protest ?Dog? Obama

Regardless of who the President is, this is the type of reaction he will get from that part of the world. Shouldn't be surprising.

a few shades darker for those folks and you can almost see an exhausted rosa parks too tired to move from her seat.

thank you miss rosa, from this paddy. you're a hero.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCsZc37esU]Neville Brothers - Sister Rosa - YouTube[/ame]
Remember when you and I got into argument, Seal, when I objected referring to Muhammad Ali as a hero? I said he was a great man, skilled athlete, champion, entertainer..... but not a hero and explained, to many by refusing to enlist/serve he was called a coward, traitor, un American (not my sentiments)
Forgive me, but somehow I believe had Rosa Park been a Jewish woman refusing to give away her seat to Muslims (in an Islamic society) you would have been the first to call her a b!tch, an ignorant, a selfish and inconsiderate Jew. Am I wrong?

Dogs in the eyes of Prophet Muhammad

1. Dogs reduce good deeds of Muslims

Bukhari 3:515:

Narrated Abu Huraira: “Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever keeps a dog, one Qirat of the reward of his good deeds is deducted daily, unless the dog is used for guarding a farm or cattle." Abu Huraira (in another narration) said from the Prophet, "unless it is used for guarding sheep or farms, or for hunting." Narrated Abu Hazim from Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "A dog for guarding cattle or for hunting."”

2. Dogs spoil prayers

a) Bukhari Vol. 1, #490:

Narrated 'Aisha: "he things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, “Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people).” I said, “You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away, for I disliked to face him.""

b) Abu Dawud Number 704:

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Ikrimah reported on the authority of Ibn Abbas, saying: I think the Apostle of Allah said: When one of you prays without a sutrah, a dog, an ass, a pig, a Jew, a Magian, and a woman cut off his prayer, but it will suffice if they pass in front of him at a distance of over a stone's throw.

3. Angels don’t enter a house having dogs

a) Bukhari 3:515:

Narrated Abu Huraira: “I heard Allah's Apostle saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."”

b) Sahih Muslim 5246:

Narrated 'Aisha: “Gabriel made a promise with Allah's Messenger to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: Aisha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know. He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger said to him: You promised me and I waited for you, but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.”

4. Kill the Dogs

a) Sahih Muslim 5248:

Narrated Maymunah: “One morning Allah's Messenger was silent with grief. Maymunah said: Allah's Messenger, I find a change in your mood today. Allah's Messenger said: Gabriel had promised me that he would meet me last night, but he did not meet me. By Allah, he never broke his promises; and Allah's Messenger spent the day in this sad (mood). Then it occurred to him that there had been a puppy under their cot. He gave an order and it was turned out. He then took some water in his hand and sprinkled it on the place. When it was evening Gabriel met him and he said to him: You promised me that you would meet me the previous night. He said: Yes, but we do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. So the very next morning he commanded the dogs to be killed. He announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog used for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens).”

b) Malik's Muwatta, Book 54, Number 54.5.13:

"Malik related from Nafi from Abdullah Ibn Umar that the Messenger of God ordered all dogs (other than sheepdogs or hunting dogs) to be killed".

c) Hanbal 4/85; 5/54:

The Messenger of God said: "You shall kill all black dogs; because they are devils."

The last part is a falsely attributed saying. Not everything is accurate. That was a pre Islamic Arabian mythology saying. Muhammad did not say that and that's why Hanafi(Islamic School) says its a weak hadith. Yet you're still trying to push this lie even though anyone can search it and see you're lying themselves. You're doing it no other than you because you hate Muslims. And everything else, big deal. Muslims don't have dogs in their home. Oh wow...it's their culture idiot.

BIK:
Muslims don't have dogs in their home. Oh wow...it's their culture idiot.
I always wondered about your tagline. Why would someone be proud of being poor. Not that it is shameful, but proud?. Now I know, you are intellectually broke.
So, you don't think Muslims have dogs in their homes (and call someone else an idiot)?
I know some Muslims (not pious) that practically worship their dogs. In fact know one, a grown man who is still mourning the death of his beloved dog, who passed years ago.

First of all, no they don't worship. Why do you like to flame things? And yeah today some Muslims do have dogs, which isn't a problem. It's just in the home they get really dirty unless you can find a way to keep things clean. Second of all, you know nothing. I'm actually the opposite of poor, but this was a quote from someone who lived thousands of years ago. I respect the person and the saying. And I respect people who are poor. It's not hard for me to live a poor life. I'm not spoiled or greedy. You're the second person to ask me that.

protestgaza-x-large-426x350.jpg

March 14, 2013
By P. David Hornik

A grassroots group naming itself Palestinians for Dignity “called on Palestinians to take to the streets and protest [Obama’s] visit.” A “satirical image” on the group’s Facebook page

displays the US president as saying in Arabic, “American support for Israel is sacred and we must help it remain militarily superior.” An angry protester in a photo below responds in English, “this is a Welcome kiss from the Palestinian people, dog,” as he hurls a shoe at Obama, an Arab symbol of disdain.

Palestinians Plan to Protest ?Dog? Obama

Regardless of who the President is, this is the type of reaction he will get from that part of the world. Shouldn't be surprising.

a few shades darker for those folks and you can almost see an exhausted rosa parks too tired to move from her seat.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCsZc37esU]Neville Brothers - Sister Rosa - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlUIxXLbUsE]Kenyan Reply to President Obama's Message to the People of Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Written by an israeli firster, published by frontpagemag.com what could possibly go wrong?

Written by an israeli firster, published by frontpagemag.com what could possibly go wrong?

(endorsed by none-other than tinnie)

[
ROFLAO ----the JIHADIST SCUM are SCARED TO DEATH everytime their
filth is exposed----so they lie ....and lie.....and EMULATE THE NABI
KANZEER

A Whorewitz publication

http://http://daledamos.blogspot.com/2013/03/palestinian-arabs-planning-protests-for.html

This Blog Linked From Here My Blogroll The Web

This Blog
Linked From Here
My Blogroll
The Web

Tuesday, March 12, 2013Palestinian Arabs Planning Protests For Obama When He Visits Israel
Khaled Abu Toameh writes that Palestinians Plan "Warm" Welcome for Obama:

Pakistanis Burn Obama in Effigy
US President Barack Obama is coming to the Middle East later this month to explore the possibility of resuming peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

But while Obama is thinking of ways to revive the stalled peace talks, Palestinian activists say they are planning a "warm" welcome for him when he visits Ramallah or any other Palestinian city in the West Bank.
Palestinian Arabs feel let down after expecting the Obama administration would simply force Israel into further unilateral concessions without the need for negotiation.

Toameh notes that instead, after four years:

•Palestinian Arabs consider Obama's support for Israel to be one-sided.
•They are upset that Obama has not forced Israel to meet their demands
•They are disappointed that Obama no longer puts their cause at the top of his priorities
•They are angry at Obama for not supporting Abbas last year at the UN
And so the Palestinian Arabs -- who have received millions in unconditional aid from the US -- are planning different activities while Obama is in town:

•Anti-US demonstrations in Palestinian cities
•Blocking the roads leading to where Obama and Abbas will be meeting
•Setting fire to American flags and Obama's portrait
•Throwing shoes at Obama if he should show up near the Aqsa Mosque.

It may not be clear how much of this is spontaneous and how much encouraged by the Abbas regime, but by the same token, if these protests get out of control, Obama can leave; Abbas, on the other hand, will have to deal with the repercussions -- especially if the crowds decide to copy Egypt.

The old man can't face the truth. The author freely admits that the last thing the Palestinians are interested in are " negotiations" and they expect Israel to meet all their demands.

I do agree with you; The PRO PALESTINIAN SCUM wouldn't know the truth if they fell on it :eek:

Any Palestinian ridiculous protest by the Masters of Stupidity, against Obama would be good news because it would show Obama their true colors!

Despite his ongoing support for them, hopefully Obama is going to realize finally, they are a lost cause!

^^^

How hateful was that. But how appreciative is it of Israelis to demand a traitor be released and protest for it during Obama's visit? Only 10% of Israelis view him favorably. And how did he like it when Netanyahu completely embarrassed him about the peace plan? He told Obama to shut up and sit down like a dog, and told him he's the boss. You're really facetious to make it as if Obama is respected by Netanyahu. Ha Ha Ha.

First of all, no they don't worship. Why do you like to flame things? And yeah today some Muslims do have dogs, which isn't a problem. It's just in the home they get really dirty unless you can find a way to keep things clean. Second of all, you know nothing. I'm actually the opposite of poor, but this was a quote from someone who lived thousands of years ago. I respect the person and the saying. And I respect people who are poor. It's not hard for me to live a poor life. I'm not spoiled or greedy. You're the second person to ask me that.
I was under the impression that the reason Muslims don't have the dogs in their homes (not because they are dirty), but because if a dog comes into a home, the angels go out or the angels will not enter if a dog is there. I would imagine a rich guy like you could afford to have one of those pet-washing trucks come by that will bathe your dog every week if you are worried about a dog being dirty. I wonder if the dog is considered one of the jinns.

^^^

How hateful was that. But how appreciative is it of Israelis to demand a traitor be released and protest for it during Obama's visit? Only 10% of Israelis view him favorably. And how did he like it when Netanyahu completely embarrassed him about the peace plan? He told Obama to shut up and sit down like a dog, and told him he's the boss. You're really facetious to make it as if Obama is respected by Netanyahu. Ha Ha Ha.
I guess Baghdad Bob was actually in the room taking notes when he allegedly heard the Prime Minister of Israel tell that to the President of the U.S. Meanwhile, as far as Pollard is concerned, there was a South Korean who basically did the same thing as Pollard did and he was given only seven years. When he was let out after six years of his seven-year sentence, the South Korean community here in the U.S. was complaining that he shouldn't have been sentenced at all. If they can protest one of theirs being in jail for six years, don't you think Israelis have the right to protest the long time that Pollard has been in jail. And if you did any research on it, Bob, you would find that even a non-Christian who knows the ways of the State Department said that Pollard was being made an example of by the then Secretary of State at that time. By the way, Bob, do you have any idea when Major Hasan will be sentenced?

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama...
This is very funny because Israeli's are planning on protesting Obama too. What a miserable excuse for a Presidency. The clown who was supposed to unite the World can't find allies on either side of the fence. :lol:

Actually..no they are not.

Obama is quite popular in Israel.

Most of the people there love the guy.

Maybe you missed his UN speech shooting down Palestinian Autonomy.

Also..he's been sending MORE money to Israel.
I don't know where you're getting your "most Israelis love Obama" numbers. It's quite the opposite. During the elections Israelis favored Romney by a margin of 3 to 1, and it hasn't gotten any better.

'Post' poll finds Obama loses support among Israelis | JPost | Israel News

Jewish citizens of Israel see US president as more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israel by a margin of 28 to 18 percent.

Ah..so you found the FOX news of Israel.

:lol:

Remember when you and I got into argument, Seal, when I objected referring to Muhammad Ali as a hero? I said he was a great man, skilled athlete, champion, entertainer..... but not a hero and explained, to many by refusing to enlist/serve he was called a coward, traitor, un American (not my sentiments)
Forgive me, but somehow I believe had Rosa Park been a Jewish woman refusing to give away her seat to Muslims (in an Islamic society) you would have been the first to call her a b!tch, an ignorant, a selfish and inconsiderate Jew. Am I wrong?

you are.

he is talkin' about roudy, PV, and the clownboy with comrade che in his sights.

che was part irish, ya know...his father said of him..."the first thing to note is that in my son's veins flowed the blood of the Irish rebels."

hasta la victoria siempre, palestine.
Would that be the same Irish that sided with the Nazis? LOL

They did?

one or two did, unsuccessfully.

had the irish supported the nazis, the war would have been over before the USA entered it.

jewish people just like to malign other ethnicities to make them feel guilty. all it does is create something that resembles anti-semitism, but is far from it...a dislike of jewish people, not for who they are but instead, for what they collectively do. jews can, of course, prevent that.

also, let's not forget that, when ireland was being starved by the british less than a hundred years earlier, jewish financiers were profiting off food exports from ireland and it was a very influential jewish MP, benjamin disraeli, who successfully fought the repeal of a law that would have allowed ireland to keep the food she had produced.

the potato blight affeccted all europe. only ireland starved. i suppose if jewish people think it just to suggest the irish collaborated with the NAZIs, it is only fair to suggest also that the jews collaboraated with the english in the genocide of the irish people. we really are not the kind of people to do such things, but if we are provoked...

Last edited:
Would that be the same Irish that sided with the Nazis? LOL

They did?

one or two did, unsuccessfully.

had the irish supported the nazis, the war would have been over before the USA entered it.

jewish people just like to malign other ethnicities to make them feel guilty. all it does is create something that resembles anti-semitism, but is far from it...a dislike of jewish people, not for who they are but instead, for what they collectively do. jews can, of course, prevent that.

also, let's not forget that, when ireland was being starved by the british less than a hundred years earlier, jewish financiers were profiting off food exports from ireland and it was a very influential jewish MP, benjamin disraeli, who successfully fought the repeal of a law that would have allowed ireland to keep the food she had produced.

the potato blight affeccted all europe. only ireland starved. i suppose if jewish people think it just to suggest the irish collaborated with the NAZIs, it is only fair to suggest also that the jews collaboraated with the english in the genocide of the irish people. we really are not the kind of people to do such things, but if we are provoked...
How about watching the episodes on The Military Channel's "Nazi Collaborators" and tell us then that "some" Irish sucked up to Adolph. OK, spalpeen?

Forum List

Back