🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama

GAZA, (PIC)-- One hundred Palestinian NGO have signed a letter to President Barack Obama asking him to pressure Israeli authorities during his upcoming visit to the region to end settlements on Palestinian land.

The organizations stated that Obama has to work first for the immediate release of all detainees, the removal of all Israeli barriers, more than 600 barriers, in the West Bank and the end of the Gaza siege in order to achieve peace in the region.

There must be a timeframe for the application of the international law in order to ensure the Palestinian right of return, self-determination, and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, Mohsen Abu Ramadan Chairman of the Board of Palestinian NGOs Network stated during a press conference on Thursday.

100 Palestinian civil organizations consider Obama's visit futile

They have protests calling Barack a dog and now they want something from him too? smh, good luck with that.

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama...
This is very funny because Israeli's are planning on protesting Obama too. What a miserable excuse for a Presidency. The clown who was supposed to unite the World can't find allies on either side of the fence. :lol:

Actually..no they are not.

Obama is quite popular in Israel.

Most of the people there love the guy.
You've been there and interviewed the people, I suppose?

362553.gif
'palestinian' protesters, where ?

-------------------------------------------------------
Arrow_red_down.gif

protestgaza-x-large-426x350.jpg
arrow.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
arrow_t.gif

neanderthal.jpg

Caveman.gif

This is very funny because Israeli's are planning on protesting Obama too. What a miserable excuse for a Presidency. The clown who was supposed to unite the World can't find allies on either side of the fence. :lol:

Maybe you missed his UN speech shooting down Palestinian Autonomy.

Also..he's been sending MORE money to Israel.
I don't know where you're getting your "most Israelis love Obama" numbers. It's quite the opposite. During the elections Israelis favored Romney by a margin of 3 to 1, and it hasn't gotten any better.

'Post' poll finds Obama loses support among Israelis | JPost | Israel News

Jewish citizens of Israel see US president as more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israel by a margin of 28 to 18 percent.

I don't know where you're getting your "most Israelis love Obama" numbers. It's quite the opposite. During the elections Israelis favored Romney by a margin of 3 to 1, and it hasn't gotten any better.

Jewish citizens of Israel see US president as more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israel by a margin of 28 to 18 percent.

So basically, both the Israelis and Palestinians dislike Barack.

So basically, both the Israelis and Palestinians dislike Barack.
Israelis dislike him not because he is a Democrat but because he is an appeaser, and doesn't understand the mentality of Israel's enemies. For example Clinton was quite popular with Israelis. The Palestinians dislike Obama because he is the "US President".

If anybody is wondering why Muslims call Obama a dog. This is the real reason why Muslims hate dogs and are often found beating and abusing them:

A puppy deterred the "Archangel Gabriel" from entering Muhammad's house, thus, dogs are ordered to be killed.

(from Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5246)
"A'isha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'A'isha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you. but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture."

Also; Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5248:
"Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens)."

Also, Muhammad believed that "black dogs" were demonic and should be killed.

More: "Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody keeps a dog, he loses one Qirat (of the reward) of his good deeds everyday, except if he keeps it for the purpose of agriculture or for the protection of livestock. " (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 541)

Last edited:
If anybody is wondering why Muslims call Obama a dog. This is the real reason why Muslims hate dogs and are often found beating and abusing them:

A puppy deterred the "Archangel Gabriel" from entering Muhammad's house, thus, dogs are ordered to be killed.

(from Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5246)
"A'isha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'A'isha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you. but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture."

Also; Sahih Muslim, Book 024, Number 5248:
"Then on that very morning he commanded the killing of the dogs until he announced that the dog kept for the orchards should also be killed, but he spared the dog meant for the protection of extensive fields (or big gardens)."

Also, Muhammad believed that "black dogs" were demonic and should be killed.

More: "Allah's Apostle said, "If somebody keeps a dog, he loses one Qirat (of the reward) of his good deeds everyday, except if he keeps it for the purpose of agriculture or for the protection of livestock. " (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 541)

"I will ordain four kinds [of judgment] for them"—[this is] the LORD's declaration—"the sword to kill, the dogs to drag away, and the birds of the sky and the wild animals of the land to devour and destroy."

Jeremiah 15:3

One slaughters an ox, one kills a man; one sacrifices a lamb, one breaks a dog's neck; one offers a grain offering, one offers swine's blood; one offers incense, one praises an idol—all these have chosen their ways and delight in their abominations.

Isaiah 66:3

Roudy lied once again:

Dogs
The historian William Montgomery Watt states that Muhammad's kindness to animals was remarkable for the social context of his upbringing. He cites an instance of Muhammed posting sentries to ensure that a female dog with newborn puppies was not disturbed by his army traveling to Mecca in the year 630.[24]
According to a falsely attributed Sunni tradition, black dogs are evil, in animal form. This report reflects the pre-Islamic Arab mythology and the vast majority of Ulema (Muslim jurists) viewed it to be falsely attributed to Muhammad.[25]
Another Sunni tradition attributed to Muhammad commands Muslims not to trade or deal in dogs.[26] However, the Hanafi scholars, the largest school of ritual law in Sunni Islam, allow all trading in dogs.
According to one story, Muhammad is said to have informed a prostitute who had seen a thirsty dog hanging about a well and given it water to drink, that God forgave her because of that good deed.[14][27]
In a tradition found in the Sunni hadith book, al-Muwatta, Muhammad states that the company of dogs voids a portion of a Muslim’s good deeds.[28]
Dogs, outside the ritual legal discourse, were often portrayed in the literature as a symbol of highly esteemed virtues such as self-sacrifice and loyalty or on the other hand as an oppressive instrument in the hands of despotic and unjust rulers.[25]

The majority of both Sunni and Shi'a Muslim jurists consider dogs to be ritually unclean (Najis).[25] Outside their ritual uncleanness, individual Islamic fatāwā, or rulings, have expressed that dogs be treated kindly or else be freed.[29]
[edit]

Islam and animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BIK, Obama thinks he can obligate us to committe suicide by expelling thousands of Jews from their homes. I seriously hope a day will come where we won't accept any American help, so we can tell all those in favor of Israel's destruction to go to hell. And niehter he nor the once taking his place will tell us what to do.

And that only half the point. May of those who dislike him are not really desliking him, but deslike the fact that our 'frineds' are torturing one of our own in their correctional facility

Well illegal settlers are illegal. There's nothing to justify it. It's only through state sponsored violence your country lets settlers in occupied territory. They threaten arrest for landowners who don't leave the area and temporary declare it a military zone then build homes for Jews from outside of Israel. Immigrants basically. It's in your interests to evacuate at least some of them. That being said, if you don't the US to try to act as an honest broker. Even though it clearly is not. Then demand to your government that you want an end to American aid. The American people hope for that day too. And then Israel can decide things on its own but they also still need to worry about their international relations. They can't just start killing everyone around them.

Problem is, that while its very black and white situation to the world, in Israel its more complicated. The Likud pushes throught increasing settlements, then suddenly, in a small scolding from the world, Netanyahu gets the fright and expells the Jews from there. If thats the case, then its better of not having those at all.

"Evacuate" is not our interest at all. in 2005 they bullshitted us that it will bring peace, and instead of soldiers being in line of fire, over a million and a half southerners were. Gee, awesome solution!

Israel should start standing on its own feet. for our own sake, and for us not being depended on the world's nations to tell us what to do. International relations suck anyway we look at it, no matter what we do. So? Israelis stopped caring at one point. if we always think what the world will say, we will end up living in Madegaskar or some hellhole.

Netanyahu made much more settlement projects than any other prime minister. And he barely evacuated any settlers. What like 100 settlers? And he added another how many thousands of apartments for settlers?

For your second part I already responded 100's of times to that myth.

Thirdly, you rarely depend on what other nations tell you do, it's actually the opposite from what I've seen. If Israeli's don't want American or international influence than that subject doesn't involve me. You people should stop taking aid from the international community and stop trying to be influential in them.

"Netanyahu made much more settlement projects than any other prime minister. And he barely evacuated any settlers. What like 100 settlers? And he added another how many thousands of apartments for settlers?"

In which he most likely in the future will destroy. Better not build than build and destroy. One day we will have what we have lost, but thats not how things work, and on that Netanyahu is deeply mistaken

As for my "second part" you have responded but not the the issue discussed here.

Roudy lied once again:

Dogs
The historian William Montgomery Watt states that Muhammad's kindness to animals was remarkable for the social context of his upbringing. He cites an instance of Muhammed posting sentries to ensure that a female dog with newborn puppies was not disturbed by his army traveling to Mecca in the year 630.[24]
According to a falsely attributed Sunni tradition, black dogs are evil, in animal form. This report reflects the pre-Islamic Arab mythology and the vast majority of Ulema (Muslim jurists) viewed it to be falsely attributed to Muhammad.[25]
Another Sunni tradition attributed to Muhammad commands Muslims not to trade or deal in dogs.[26] However, the Hanafi scholars, the largest school of ritual law in Sunni Islam, allow all trading in dogs.
According to one story, Muhammad is said to have informed a prostitute who had seen a thirsty dog hanging about a well and given it water to drink, that God forgave her because of that good deed.[14][27]
In a tradition found in the Sunni hadith book, al-Muwatta, Muhammad states that the company of dogs voids a portion of a Muslim’s good deeds.[28]
Dogs, outside the ritual legal discourse, were often portrayed in the literature as a symbol of highly esteemed virtues such as self-sacrifice and loyalty or on the other hand as an oppressive instrument in the hands of despotic and unjust rulers.[25]

The majority of both Sunni and Shi'a Muslim jurists consider dogs to be ritually unclean (Najis).[25] Outside their ritual uncleanness, individual Islamic fatāwā, or rulings, have expressed that dogs be treated kindly or else be freed.[29]
[edit]

Islam and animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalb, stop your lying and fabrications. I lived among Muslims. Even Muslims right here in the US like to torture dogs. Culturally they hate dogs, and it comes from there religion. You can't say that about Israelis, because when I lived there I never saw so many people with dogs as pets, and you certainly can't say that about Christians in the West, where they love animals and even have animal rights organizations.

Do you remember how Muslim cab drivers here in the US refused to give rides to people with dogs, even those who were handicapped? Or Iran passing a law banning owning dogs as pets.

You are so fulla shit it's unbelievable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back