🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama

Obama has what my brother in law called the chefs touch.

Everything he touches turns to shit.

Power corrupts. But then again, things are not always what they seem. I like to think of myself as the eternal optimist, no matter what a person or nation has done, there is still hope of redemption. That does not mean we give people or nations free reign to hurt and kill, we give them hell when they make that choice. But I am not promoting violence. I think about the village of Nabi Saleh and the resolve of a people to stay on their land and a resolve to teach their children to love their land and to love one another and a resolve to not hate or embrace violence. They take their stands seeking to stay human despite their circumstances. These are the people I love. And I am here and I have never physically been there but I feel like my heart is there with them in their struggle for freedom and their struggle to stay human.Sherri

protestgaza-x-large-426x350.jpg

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama

March 14, 2013
By P. David Hornik

A grassroots group naming itself Palestinians for Dignity “called on Palestinians to take to the streets and protest [Obama’s] visit.” A “satirical image” on the group’s Facebook page

displays the US president as saying in Arabic, “American support for Israel is sacred and we must help it remain militarily superior.” An angry protester in a photo below responds in English, “this is a Welcome kiss from the Palestinian people, dog,” as he hurls a shoe at Obama, an Arab symbol of disdain.

Palestinians Plan to Protest ?Dog? Obama

Regardless of who the President is, this is the type of reaction he will get from that part of the world. Shouldn't be surprising.

a few shades darker for those folks and you can almost see an exhausted rosa parks too tired to move from her seat.

thank you miss rosa, from this paddy. you're a hero.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCsZc37esU]Neville Brothers - Sister Rosa - YouTube[/ame]

And you should ask yourself why.

What do you mean by that?

If you were a person in Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine you wouldn't be so welcoming to the US government. I think you know that well. That being said, this is a little group of people and I posted a thread on activists who are holding up signs during Obama's visit and they want to get to know him. But this thread got publicized more.

we know why. it relates to the vile filth of the concept of "dal al islam" and
it will never end until that concept is in the cosmic cesspit where it belongs.
Right now more than a billion people consider that filth "holy" ----including
"citizens" of decent countries. I got introduced to the idea of "THE
MOGHUL EMPIRE" and its "glory" (gory as it was) by a muslim from
New Dehli. The filth of the ummah in Mumbai did not surprise me all that
much

Obama has what my brother in law called the chefs touch.

Everything he touches turns to shit.

Power corrupts. But then again, things are not always what they seem. I like to think of myself as the eternal optimist, no matter what a person or nation has done, there is still hope of redemption. That does not mean we give people or nations free reign to hurt and kill, we give them hell when they make that choice. But I am not promoting violence. I think about the village of Nabi Saleh and the resolve of a people to stay on their land and a resolve to teach their children to love their land and to love one another and a resolve to not hate or embrace violence. They take their stands seeking to stay human despite their circumstances. These are the people I love. And I am here and I have never physically been there but I feel like my heart is there with them in their struggle for freedom and their struggle to stay human.Sherri

Power does corrupt----it kills----in the case of the ISA RESPECTERS who
inherited the power of rome----it led to genocides across the globe.

But there are survivors I think of a brother-in-law of mine whose
survival is evident in the fact that though born in Turkey---he speaks
fluent Spanish ----learned in childhood from his parents. The spanish
is a story of the filth of the "ISA-CREED" which enacted the
INQUISITION The family of my brother-in-law---way back in the 15th
century----fled the filth of isa ass licker WHORE ISABELLA----but the ---
to wit Ladino----hebraized spanish-----includes so rich a literature
and musical developement that it never gave way in the homes of those
who fled the isa ass licking whore. ----the survivor of a filth that was so
vast that it was spread by other isa ass lickers to the americas and was
the basis for the genocide of native americans.

I think of my mother-in-law-----who was saved from the filth of the dhimmi
orphan law----another manifestation of the the stink of the worshippers
of the shit "god" 'isa' I even think of the few zoroastrians I have
encountered ----who fled the filth of the isa-shit worshippers in Iran---to
bombay----a city that was haven to both jews and zoroastrians fleeing
the stink of the isa-worshippers ----generally from the nothern parts
of india and from Iran and Iraq and even afghanistan ----

What do you mean by that?

If you were a person in Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine you wouldn't be so welcoming to the US government. I think you know that well. That being said, this is a little group of people and I posted a thread on activists who are holding up signs during Obama's visit and they want to get to know him. But this thread got publicized more.
Why wouldn't you welcome the US when it's trying to save you from barbaric leaders like Sadam or the Taliban? It would be the equivalent of rescuing the Germans from the Nazis.

Last edited:
Oh so now the conservatives want to defend Obama? Only when it suits their agenda of course...

:

You can't tolerate a simple factual report? The report did not
indicate any specific support or non support for Obama----it was
a human interest story about islamic "culture" Based on islamic
"culture" ----even I know little market place vulgarisms used by muslims---
by simply being around muslims. Calling non muslims "dog" ---
is very prevalent-----why not admit that cute little custom

he is talkin' about roudy, PV, and the clownboy with comrade che in his sights.

che was part irish, ya know...his father said of him..."the first thing to note is that in my son's veins flowed the blood of the Irish rebels."

hasta la victoria siempre, palestine.
Would that be the same Irish that sided with the Nazis? LOL

GAZA, (PIC)-- One hundred Palestinian NGO have signed a letter to President Barack Obama asking him to pressure Israeli authorities during his upcoming visit to the region to end settlements on Palestinian land.

The organizations stated that Obama has to work first for the immediate release of all detainees, the removal of all Israeli barriers, more than 600 barriers, in the West Bank and the end of the Gaza siege in order to achieve peace in the region.

There must be a timeframe for the application of the international law in order to ensure the Palestinian right of return, self-determination, and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, Mohsen Abu Ramadan Chairman of the Board of Palestinian NGOs Network stated during a press conference on Thursday.

100 Palestinian civil organizations consider Obama's visit futile

You can't tolerate a simple factual report? The report did not
indicate any specific support or non support for Obama----it was
a human interest story about islamic "culture" Based on islamic
"culture" ----even I know little market place vulgarisms used by muslims---
by simply being around muslims. Calling non muslims "dog" ---
is very prevalent-----why not admit that cute little custom

che was part irish, ya know...his father said of him..."the first thing to note is that in my son's veins flowed the blood of the Irish rebels."

They did?

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama...
This is very funny because Israeli's are planning on protesting Obama too. What a miserable excuse for a Presidency. The clown who was supposed to unite the World can't find allies on either side of the fence. :lol:

They did?

there were some pro hitler people both in Ireland and in England ---in fact the idiot
that abdicated ----queen elizabeth's uncle-----tried to make nice with hitler
hoping to improve his situation in england with a HITLER win. Lots of people
considered nazism a nice alternative-----for white christians The town in which I
grew up in the USA---harbored a core population ---long long standing--- of people
descended from brits, scots, dutch and german farmers ---even pre-revolutionary
war types-------and there were LOTS of nazis in that town-----there have been huge
demographic shifts since. ---- but I remember a time when.......well....

Palestinians Plan to Protest ‘Dog’ Obama...
This is very funny because Israeli's are planning on protesting Obama too. What a miserable excuse for a Presidency. The clown who was supposed to unite the World can't find allies on either side of the fence. :lol:

Actually..no they are not.

Obama is quite popular in Israel.

Most of the people there love the guy.

Maybe you missed his UN speech shooting down Palestinian Autonomy.

Also..he's been sending MORE money to Israel.

Forum List

Back